User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 95PHOENIX View Post
    Who is Miss Ng ?
    oh...u dunno kah???ours famous kak helang in bc(eaglehelang)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.........who is the main character/main topic of the day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    Oh,i see.Thanks.I think she is a Tan Boon Heong fan.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then u are wrong......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then u are wrong......
    den she is whose fans?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets dont get out of the topic now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then u are wrong......
    nope. That original comment abt TBH's car appeared in a non-TBH thread

Quote Originally Posted by carine View Post
    den she is whose fans?
    Wait.......... this is abt LCW, World rankings, not me.
    And....... I'm not TBH or KKK or LCW fan specifically.... When i started a thread on Fuzzy pair, some said I fan of Fuzzy pair. Like some here, I support Msian players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we now have more than 37k member.......dato...u just the only one here...
    More than 37000 members now?? Wow so much growth. Thanks to young people like you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2008/11/09

Badminton: Chong Wei out to prove critics wrong
    By : K.M. Boopathy

Chong Wei says he put too much pressure on himself to win titles.

LEE Chong Wei's recent failures on the international scene have some critics suggesting that success has gone to his head and he is not pulling his weight anymore.

The World No 1, while admitting the preparations have not been ideal after the Beijing Olympics in August, said the actual reason is that he is putting too much pressure on himself to win.

Since winning the Olympics silver, Chong Wei lost in the finals of the Japan and Macau Opens and in the semi-final of the French Open two weeks ago.

Chong Wei will be competing in the China Open in Shanghai on Nov 18-23 and has opted for a relaxed approach.

"Success has not gone into my head and the hunger to win is still there. However, the pressure has been somewhat increased since becoming World No 1," said Chong Wei.

"I probably have been trying to hard to win and I will not doing this anymore. All focus was on the Olympics before this and it had taken a lot from me and the momentum will surely drop.

"My objective now is to aim for the World Championships in India and the All England next year and I will take whatever results that come my way.

"I am learning to cope with the pressure that comes with being the World No 1."

National singles coach Misbun Sidek said while he is concerned, there is no need to push the panic button as Chong Wei has been very hardworking in training as usual.

"What Chong Wei needs to do is he must accept what he is going through and not lose heart with his defeats. Becoming World No 1 and sustaining it takes a lot of effort and he must learn to cope," said Misbun.

"I will be worried if he doesn't put enough effort in training but that's not the case. The only problem is that when he starts giving in if the losses continue."

Chong Wei has a minor task at hand when he competes at the Johor Open in Johor Baru beginning Tuesday where he must reach at least the final in order to qualify for the National Grand Prix Finals in Kedah on Dec 9-12.

Chong Wei is chasing a record seventh consecutive National GP crown. He is tied with Misbun on six.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    2008/11/09

Badminton: Chong Wei out to prove critics wrong
    By : K.M. Boopathy

Chong Wei says he put too much pressure on himself to win titles.

LEE Chong Wei's recent failures on the international scene have some critics suggesting that success has gone to his head and he is not pulling his weight anymore.

The World No 1, while admitting the preparations have not been ideal after the Beijing Olympics in August, said the actual reason is that he is putting too much pressure on himself to win.

Since winning the Olympics silver, Chong Wei lost in the finals of the Japan and Macau Opens and in the semi-final of the French Open two weeks ago.

Chong Wei will be competing in the China Open in Shanghai on Nov 18-23 and has opted for a relaxed approach.

"Success has not gone into my head and the hunger to win is still there. However, the pressure has been somewhat increased since becoming World No 1," said Chong Wei.

"I probably have been trying to hard to win and I will not doing this anymore. All focus was on the Olympics before this and it had taken a lot from me and the momentum will surely drop.

"My objective now is to aim for the World Championships in India and the All England next year and I will take whatever results that come my way.

"I am learning to cope with the pressure that comes with being the World No 1."

National singles coach Misbun Sidek said while he is concerned, there is no need to push the panic button as Chong Wei has been very hardworking in training as usual.

"What Chong Wei needs to do is he must accept what he is going through and not lose heart with his defeats. Becoming World No 1 and sustaining it takes a lot of effort and he must learn to cope," said Misbun.

"I will be worried if he doesn't put enough effort in training but that's not the case. The only problem is that when he starts giving in if the losses continue."

Chong Wei has a minor task at hand when he competes at the Johor Open in Johor Baru beginning Tuesday where he must reach at least the final in order to qualify for the National Grand Prix Finals in Kedah on Dec 9-12.

Chong Wei is chasing a record seventh consecutive National GP crown. He is tied with Misbun on six.
    thanks to information. I think LD has to come and free poor CW from such pressure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dassad View Post
    thanks to information. I think LD has to come and free poor CW from such pressure
    r u sure???
    lcw wil be in double jeopardy, being #1 AND seeing LD on the opposite court

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question LCW to get his record seventh consecutive Malaysian National GP crown

Let's wish that LCW can qualify for the Malaysian National Grand Prix Finals first.

After that, he can start to think about getting his record seventh consecutive National GP crown. It's better for him to tackle one thing at a time.

All the best to LCW !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    Let's wish that LCW can qualify for the Malaysian National Grand Prix Finals first.

After that, he can start to think about getting his record seventh consecutive National GP crown. It's better for him to tackle one thing at a time.

All the best to LCW !!!

sadly to say, unless LCW off-form or injured
    or else, no one in Malaysia can match him now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post

All the best to LCW !!!
    Please dont complain to public as MAS doesnt has many singles players to backup him.
    He need to act first , by skipping the local tounrys and give more chances for junior to shine.

Veteran likes RH, Lee TS already out of control as they were not from BAM and may participate in local tounrys as & when they wish....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Lee Chong Wei must participate in the Malaysian National Grand Prix Finals

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post

Please dont complain to public as MAS doesnt has many singles players to backup him. He need to act first, by skipping the local tounrys and give more chances for junior to shine.

This I have to disagree. LCW mustn't skip our Malaysian National Grand Prix Finals.

Giving more chances for the juniors is one thing, but artificially allowing the juniors to think that they are 'shining' is another.

Besides, all top players in the world should support their own National Competitions. We see this in all other sports, like in Tennis, Table-Tennis, Squash, Golf, Athletics, etc..., where their World No.1's never neglect their own National Championships.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

totally agreed with chris, no point for LCW to skip local tournament
    juniors must start to do catch-up, by playing with LCW in local
    tournament, they will know where they stand...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    totally agreed with chris, no point for LCW to skip local tournament
    juniors must start to do catch-up, by playing with LCW in local
    tournament, they will know where they stand...
    yeah, this is always one of the ways to produce some talented players from Malaysia.
    its no use for him to skip local tourneys just for giving chance to other youngster in Mas Badminton team to do well...
    this will only give them less strong challenger..
    in other words also, what will happen if mas junior team were sent to international tournaments??? can they cope up with other country`s players game? will there be any good results produced?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast