I broke my friend's racket....with my elbow?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by liddokun, Aug 24, 2008.

1. liddokun

liddokun Regular Member

Student =D
    So, the other day while in a match, our opponents lifted to me. Even though I was in the back, for some reason my partner ended up backing up to try and smash it. So I was right behind him, with my racket raised, and when my partner swung his mp100 to smash, he hit my elbow (funny bone) instead of the bird. Anyways, now, the left side of my right arm is numb (been that way for 12 hours), and I can only slightly feel things with my pinky and ring finger. The other fingers are fine. But, at least I cracked the head of his mp100 :D.
    That's karma for you!

2. liddokun

liddokun Regular Member

Student =D
    But needless to say, I shouldn't be too excited. I'm actually quite worried, it's been about 15 hours now and my arm/hand is still numb. You know when you go to the dentist and they inject the anasthesia stuff into your gums? That's what my arm/hand feels like. :crying:
    To the doctor I go.

3. Im Dehydrated

Im Dehydrated Regular Member

Student
    LOL. Thats hilarious. Something similar to that happened to me few weeks ago, except instead of getting hit, i hit my partners head with my smash follow through and my racquet cracked at the top. :eek::(:p

4. liddokun

liddokun Regular Member

Student =D
    I'd feel so guilty for doing something like that.