User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hk
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question looking for a badminton club to join

    Hi~ I'm newly transferred to HK from Shanghai & looking for a badminton club to join~ I live near Sheung Wan. Does anybody know any clubs near there?

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hk
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    I'm intermediate player btw

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,934
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Any good team to join in Shanghai?

    Quote Originally Posted by pennyclose2u View Post
    Hi~ I'm newly transferred to HK from Shanghai & looking for a badminton club to join~ I live near Sheung Wan. Does anybody know any clubs near there?
    Hi

    Do you have difficulty to travel to Shenzhen? I have one friend playing there. Maybe he can help you to know clubs in Shenzhen.

    Btw, I have one Malaysian Chinese friend. She newly move to Shanghai with her husband. She is an intermediate player. Very good footwork, powerful smash (although very slim), very good stamina (Marathon runner). She wants to find a good team to join. Do you have any information?

    I stay in Singapore and my hometown is Qingdao.
    Qi

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hk
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Hi

    Do you have difficulty to travel to Shenzhen? I have one friend playing there. Maybe he can help you to know clubs in Shenzhen.

    Btw, I have one Malaysian Chinese friend. She newly move to Shanghai with her husband. She is an intermediate player. Very good footwork, powerful smash (although very slim), very good stamina (Marathon runner). She wants to find a good team to join. Do you have any information?

    I stay in Singapore and my hometown is Qingdao.
    Qi
    there are many clubs in Shanghai wo~~ which part does she live ya?
    http://www.niwota.com/quan/11997100/ I normally go to this one^^

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,934
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pennyclose2u View Post
    there are many clubs in Shanghai wo~~ which part does she live ya?
    http://www.niwota.com/quan/11997100/ I normally go to this one^^
    Hi Penny
    She stays at Xu jiahui.
    Do you stay at Hong Kong now?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong(Kowloon)
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pennyclose2u View Post
    Hi~ I'm newly transferred to HK from Shanghai & looking for a badminton club to join~ I live near Sheung Wan. Does anybody know any clubs near there?
    U can try to join our club on every Sunday morning from 11:00am to 13:00pm.
    Details can find in this:http://www.e78.com.hk/

    Hope to see U!

    Larry

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sham tseng
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default POC on sunday

    Penny ,
    we plays at police officer club every sundays from 5pm -8pm . Let me know if u re interested . my email is at frenchfry74@hotmail.com . our group consists of malaysian and local players .

Similar Threads

  1. Let's Join with us MCP Badminton Club
    By Nubdao in forum Thailand
    Replies: 26
    : 05-23-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. to join any badminton club
    By jason@wee in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 8
    : 11-15-2009, 07:34 AM
  3. Looking for a badminton club in perth to join
    By Adax3 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 2
    : 03-21-2009, 11:37 AM
  4. looking for a badminton club to join
    By Loyd21 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 3
    : 08-23-2006, 02:23 AM
  5. What does it takes to join a badminton club?
    By darkpLayer in forum Singapore
    Replies: 13
    : 04-14-2006, 07:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •