Isometric Vs Classic Head Shape

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Chen Dan :D, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Chen Dan :D

Chen Dan :D Regular Member

KGB spy
    Hey you guys i was wondering of getting a racket that plays like the isometric Slim 10 and was thinking if the Cab 20 Muscle is any good or does it plays similar to the Slim 10. Previously i was looking at these rackets and wondering if you guys has any experiences of these rackets in comparison with the Slim 10, Ashway XT-555, Yonex Muslcle Power 88 and 90. Ashway T-9. I like the Muscle power 100 but i don't know why but there is something that puts me off buying it, maybe the fact that its a top of the range racket. Anyway i hope you guys could give me some help......... Carlton Airblade Series i gave them a go but they feel completlely different i tried the AS-1 its nice but i like thinner shafts........ anyway hope you fanatics could give me a hand....... :cool:

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    If you can get Forza in the UK, you would want to check out the Ti Tech 900, 1200, and 1600.

3. olli

olli Regular Member

medicine
    northern germany, in beautiful but rainy hamburg
    Hi, as I've already added some more new rackets to my collection lately
    (and they are definitely getting to many right now), I'm thinking about
    selling 2 of my 8 yonex slim10. Just contact me, if you are interested.
    Because unfortunately I have to tell you, that I have tried quite a margin
    of rackets, but nothing really comes close to the feel and touch
    you have with a slim10. That's why I've put some for me in stock.

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    The Isometric Slim-10 is a unique racket, the weight combined with the manueverability (sp??) and its unique feel and power, makes this racket an exceptional choice to play with.

However the problem that i found playing with this racket is that simply, there are no more replacements. This racket is very fragile, have broken 1 already, the 2nd i'm selling, the last 1, well keeping for collection.

I still have not found any racket that plays like this 1, unfortunately its discontinued so i have tried to settle in on my newer rackets MP100, MP77, Cab20 and Cab20 Tour Special