Smash City

Discussion in 'Smash City Badminton Club - CLOSED' started by ISmashHard, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ISmashHard

ISmashHard New Member

I used to like going to smash city...it was my favorite place to go...

I really didn't have too much of a problem with their queuing system since it is based on honor system.

But does anyone know anything about the "Privileged " group? What's the deal with them? They seem to have any court, multiple courts, at anytime, even when there are people playing on the courts. How do I get into that group so that I can have a sign to put on a court so I don't have to wait around?

I cannot wait around for 2 hours to play 1 game anymore.

Please help!

2. CantSmashThis

CantSmashThis Regular Member

Are you talking about the Smash City Elite group? They are there to train with the coaches, they are the top players of Smash City being developed.

3. drowsysmurf

drowsysmurf Regular Member

Make ppl happy O_O
    I don't think that's what he's talking about. I think he's talking about the "Privileged" Group that probably typically holds out court 6 or court 5. If this is the group you are talking about, there's a very good chance you will never get into this group. This is by invitation only. Their sign should have a "Dragon" symbol on it and are known as the "Dragon" group. =P if you want to join this group, goodluck on that ;)

Otherwise, you are talking about the Elite (and the ones that typically do this train are training for world class tournaments) group where you'd see a typical "Training" sign instead.

Otherwise, itz your normal scheduled training where the signs and time should be up already.

hope that helps.

Cheers,
    TheSmurf