I am screwed..Need new racket!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Nano_josh, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Nano_josh

Nano_josh Regular Member

:mad: Hey guys. I need a new racket.

I have broken 4 nanospeed 8000s in the last 2 seasons.. seems like they re made of paper!
    Now i am looking for a new Yonex racket.

Before
    Bought this clone arcsabers 10.. and after some close inspection, i've just realised theres a huge crack on the frame, going vertically across 4 gromets lmao.

I need a more durable racket than the nanospeed 8000, but still great performance!

Ti-10, AT 900, AT 800? ( Ti-10 seems like a great choice from all the psotiive reviews its getting. But £60 yonex racket.. can the performance of the ti-10 really meet the expensive AT 900s or Arc10s?)

Opinions people? cheers ! :)

2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

are the ns8ks you broke 2U, 3U or 4U?

3. Nano_josh

Nano_josh Regular Member

umm, 3U should be.. so thats pretti standard. But you know.. nanospeeds arent durable at all :(

4. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Ti-10 is the way to go. The reason it's cheaper is cause it's distributed in asia, where yonex prices aren't so inflated as compared to uk, canada, us, etc. It's a top end racquet which compares with the other AT, ARC, NS series. You'll have to buy online though.

5. Nano_josh

Nano_josh Regular Member

Well, I have just been to hong kong not long ago.

The price difference is just the VAT 17.5% not much. I see what you mean, but still, £60 is very low!

PS. In fact the owner of MBS was kind enough to meet me and show me around :)

#5 Nano_josh, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008