User Tag List

Page 25 of 182 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 409 to 425 of 3094
  1. #409
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore City,Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    925
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi David,

    I had a little ankle sprained during yesterday's game. I had removed my name for 31-Mar and replaced the slot with Lee (TBC).

    Thanks and sorry for the last minute changes.

  2. #410
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuennms View Post
    Hi David,

    I had a little ankle sprained during yesterday's game. I had removed my name for 31-Mar and replaced the slot with Lee (TBC).

    Thanks and sorry for the last minute changes.
    Don't worry and have a good rest.

  3. #411
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey tank, is it okay if i come and watch? i'm very much interested to see the standard of a mid or high intermediate badminton player in action and wanna learn by watching too(: if ya'll don't mind a spectator luh. haha
    Regards,
    Joshua

  4. #412
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demondays View Post
    Hey tank, is it okay if i come and watch? i'm very much interested to see the standard of a mid or high intermediate badminton player in action and wanna learn by watching too(: if ya'll don't mind a spectator luh. haha
    Regards,
    Joshua
    Haha... Warmly Welcome! Nobody will turn you down if you want to watch.

    What' the level of your play? How long time have you played? You can bring along your badminton stuff and have some games with us tomorrow. It's not good to let you just sit there and watch. If you feel comfortable to play with us, you can play the whole 2 hours with us. If you (we) feel the gap is too big, then you just play a few with us.

  5. #413
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teck Sin View Post
    31 Mar, 7-8pm, Court 1 & 2, 8-9pm, Court 2 & 3, at CCK SH, 4 hours

    1. Andy
    2. Adam
    3. Ah Le
    4. David
    5. Wei Meng
    6. Ong
    7. Jeremy
    8. Jian Hui
    9. Dao Yi
    10. Mongoose
    11. Chee Keong
    12. lee
    13. ah chu ( andy friend )
    14. Pang
    Waiting list:
    1. ah wai
    2. Chong
    Requirement is high intermediate and above, friendly & committed.
    Minimum for NEW players is able to play competitive games with limited mistakes.
    Very sorry to beginners or low intermediate.
    David,
    tmr there is 2 more friends want to join ( ah wai & ah chu )

  6. #414
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuennms View Post
    31 Mar, 7-8pm, Court 1 & 2, 8-9pm, Court 2 & 3, at CCK SH, 4 hours
    1. Andy
    2. Adam
    3. Ah wai
    4. David
    5. Wei Meng
    6. Ong
    7. Jeremy
    8. Jian Hui
    9. Dao Yi
    10. Chong
    11. Chee Keong
    12. Lee
    13. ah chu
    14. Pang
    Waiting list:
    1.
    2.
    Requirement is high intermediate and above, friendly & committed.
    Minimum for NEW players is able to play competitive games with limited mistakes.
    Very sorry to beginners or low intermediate.
    hope every 1 enjopy the game

  7. #415
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North S'pore
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hardcore guy is suffered flu & fever

    31 Mar, 7-8pm, Court 1 & 2, 8-9pm, Court 2 & 3, at CCK SH, 4 hours

    1. Andy
    2. Adam
    3. Ah Le
    4. David
    5. Wei Meng
    6. Ong
    7.
    8. Jian Hui
    9. Dao Yi
    10. Mongoose
    11. Chee Keong
    12. lee
    13. ah chu ( andy friend )
    14. Pang
    Waiting list:
    1. ah wai
    2. Chong

  8. #416
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Correction of the name list...Jerrick got chance to come in tml

    31 Mar, 7-8pm, Court 1 & 2, 8-9pm, Court 2 & 3, at CCK SH, 4 hours
    1. Andy
    2. Adam
    3. Ah wai
    4. David
    5. Wei Meng
    6. Ong
    7. Pang
    8. Jian Hui
    9. Dao Yi
    10. Chong
    11. Chee Keong
    12. Lee
    13. ah chu
    14.
    Waiting list:
    1.
    2.

  9. #417
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    31 Mar, 7-8pm, Court 1 & 2, 8-9pm, Court 2 & 3, at CCK SH, 4 hours
    1. Andy
    2. Adam
    3. Ah wai
    4. David
    5. Wei Meng
    6. Ong
    7. Pang
    8. Jian Hui
    9. Dao Yi
    10. Chong
    11. Chee Keong
    12. Lee
    13. ah chu
    14. Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1.
    2.

  10. #418
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teck Sin View Post
    Correction of the name list...Jerrick got chance to come in tml
    I added in Tatt already. Tatt is back. Jerrick normally can't attend games other than Yew Tee cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by hata5599 View Post
    hardcore guy is suffered flu & fever
    Hardcore also can be affected by flu? Haha...

    Btw, pls quote the latest post in future.

  11. #419
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey tank haha i'm quite confused abt my rank actually. I've been called high beginner or low intermediate or mid intermediate. thats why i wanna watch(: haha lets just say i havent played badminton for a long time. have been doing other racket sports like squash and surprisingly tennis. haha i think i will stick to watching, in case i make stupid mistakes and cause players to lose x:

  12. #420
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demondays View Post
    hey tank haha i'm quite confused abt my rank actually. I've been called high beginner or low intermediate or mid intermediate. thats why i wanna watch(: haha lets just say i havent played badminton for a long time. have been doing other racket sports like squash and surprisingly tennis. haha i think i will stick to watching, in case i make stupid mistakes and cause players to lose x:
    Haha... Different groups have different level of play and different guys have different rating standard. This is normal. It'll be good enough if you can play competitive games with limited mistakes. If you want, I will let you try playing some games free first with our team before joining us. Pls arrive before 7pm, at court 1 & 2. It'll be boring to just sit and watch. Don't worry. Haha...

    Btw, pls PM me your mobile number for contact.
    Last edited by tank2008; 03-30-2009 at 05:10 AM.

  13. #421
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    358
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Haha... Different groups have different level of play and different guys have different rating standard. This is normal. It'll be good enough if you can play competitive games with limited mistakes. If you want, I will let you try playing some games free first with our team before joining us. Pls arrive before 7pm, at court 1 & 2. It'll be boring to just sit and watch. Don't worry. Haha...

    Btw, pls PM me your mobile number for contact.
    OH...David so nice.. i also wan to have free game.....

  14. #422
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonachin View Post
    OH...David so nice.. i also wan to have free game.....
    Free games are only for new player who is not sure if he wants to have a 2 hours' session with us. You are not new to us and you already had one complete session with us. Haha...

  15. #423
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha thanks tank(: i'll try my best to make it. I'm still schooling haha 16 as a matter of fact. (: i mayyy have to leave a little early though. because i have sch the nxt day):

    Regards,
    Joshua

  16. #424
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    358
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Free games are only for new player who is not sure if he wants to have a 2 hours' session with us. You are not new to us and you already had one complete session with us. Haha...

  17. #425
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demondays View Post
    haha thanks tank(: i'll try my best to make it. I'm still schooling haha 16 as a matter of fact. (: i mayyy have to leave a little early though. because i have sch the nxt day):

    Regards,
    Joshua
    Hi Joshua, just to let you know that we don't give free games to anybody, including new comers. If you just play one or two games and feel not comfortable to continue the games, then I will not charge you, since you said you will just come and sit and watch. If you decide to continue the games, then you need share the cost like others.

Similar Threads

  1. Tuesday Evening Session @ International Plaza
    By chobolan in forum Singapore
    Replies: 244
    : 12-03-2013, 02:16 AM
  2. Tuesday Evening at Bishan Sports Hall
    By AH CAT in forum Singapore
    Replies: 275
    : 07-17-2012, 06:11 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    : 04-29-2011, 05:29 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    : 04-29-2011, 05:25 AM
  5. Tuesday evening game in the east?
    By wassup in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 12-08-2008, 07:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •