East Side Intermediate Player looking...

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by missingfeather, Sep 4, 2008.

1. missingfeather

missingfeather Regular Member

Sidewalk Inspector
    Hello All,

I'm an intermediate player looking to join very small or larger groups for badminton. My skills are very rusty, but enjoy the game and the social aspects and would love to get back into the game. I prefer groups with lots of play versus sitting on sidelines. I'm open to playing singles, or those that would just like to practice their strokes. My schedule is very flexible, with preference weekdays, mid-late morning, early to mid-afternoons. Good facilities and being very close to MRT or very convenient public transport is a definate plus. I live in the Eunos/Marine Parade area.

Grumpy and over-egotistical players that can't lose points or games need not apply. :) I prefer pleasant experiences than otherwise. Thanks all!

lee888eddie@yahoo.com.sg

2. iodoethane

iodoethane Regular Member

Game designer
    Hi there, I booked a court at Changi Simei CC on 16th Sep (Tues), 4.30-6.30pm. Would you like to join?

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59918

Seems to fit your requirements, being a small group (max 6 players, but only 2.5 so far), and since your schedule is flexible preferring weekdays early-mid afternoon maybe it'll be just right for you? The CC itself is very new (so far it's the best CC for badminton I know of), 3 mins walk from Simei mrt, which is only 10 mins ride away from Eunos.

Players-wise I can't say for the rest, but I'm probably only high-beginner level, so you'll have to be patient with me ^^

3. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    missingfeather is a player with no arrogance. Do not worry.:):)