User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 66
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well you can look at the yonex logo on the bottom of your handle and compare it with the one at yonex.com :S and use other racquets to make comparisons.

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The serials matching the datecode is just one way of verifying the authenticity of a racket. You still have to inspect the racket & its features to determine its legitimacy.
    So, let me ask you this question, do you really beleive that there are absolutely no rackets out there in the market with the "correct" serial code and datecode that are fakes???

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    so how can we know whether this racket is legit or not then?
    furthermore, i was just reffering to that racket`s serial code..(if u red nicely)
    not that racket..

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Again, that is just one way to determine to authenticity of the racket; please bear in the mind that the serials being legit does not make the racket legit; You still have to inspect the features on the racket & compare them to the originals. Or just buy it from an authorized dealer, which makes this whole process so much simpler!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heong View Post
    Then how are we supposed to tell whether the racquet is legit or not?

    It really depends on the serial & where the racquet originated from.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    like they said, the holes aren't a problem, it's just the distributor's way of marking his racquets. i've got holes in the caps of my old ti-10s, they are IP coded as well, and i got them from a trusted source so i know they're alright.

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    It has golden Yonex sticker and looks original same like mine AT900T SP code, only different weight. My AT900T is 3Ug4 and the weight (empty) is 87 gram, this one is 3Ug5 and the weight (empty also) is 90-91 gram and that's quite bothering me 90-95gram is 2U right? Stiff and head heavy feel is just same like mine.
    This racket is bought by my friend and he is already compare this to my racket and all detail is exactly same. The Yonex hologram, cosmetic, green color on the bottom YY logo. The different is only ( PBSI missing symbol not count ) about the strange hole and 2 spot on YY symbol, my at of course didnt have hole like that and i buy at my best friend store who i believed 100% never sell fake to me.
    If this racket is fake then the maker is absolutely have great job since i cant find any difference more than 2 point above.
    Hole & weight matter answer is really help for me, Thx for any help
    trust me, you'll be sorry and crying when you saw my friend fake YY racquet (if i'm not mistaken they're saber-10 and at-700ltd), even the store and the YY agent can't find one single difference....

    I'm really concern if such those racquet ever sold and confirm as an original one by the seller...... you'll be crying alot....
    The YY faker is doing better job today

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One info again, the IP code cannot be replaced by YY under guarantee circumstances in Indonesia...... now, you'll be more crying ........

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh really? Then where can IP be warrantied?

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    ^
    just send the post and now wait for confirmation....Thanks for your suggest.
    oo i send this post racket serial and cone number cause i'm not yet get the second AT900T with IP code. I mean i order the other one left but not yet know what serial or cone code but if this racket is fake then i must cancel mine too
    @h4nsip & @sifu
    just checking bro, if legitimate then there's nothing to worry about. I believe you also very itchy to find out right btw my nick is keaws in other forum
    @mayali
    hmmm i know that but at least if the number correct then other physical prove is needed which i already check and seem all ok only 2 things that i already mention but thanks also for your information

    Relax is indicate that the IP racket is genuine ,if the racket is lighter than SP code than u got to question it.and for the info for you IP racket that had hole is better in durability than SP racket.
    Cause all the IP racket is heavier and stiffer than SP racket and all JP racket heavier and stiffer than IP racket.thats why didnt use SP racket i'm a JP and national team racket user,cause i'm an attacking player and that give me more power.

    To resolve the problem there is 2 way
    1. Peel of the sunrise sticker if only the transparent wich peel of and the hologram stay at the racket,than it is genuine.
    2. Open the basic grip and you will find the serial code.

    I think for sifu its already answer your problem,if the seller dare to peel of the sunrise than its genuine,cause i always do that to my seller.


    and the warranty for yonex IP racket there is 2 way

    1.For IP racket which had sunrise sticker in the cone and didnt have a punch hole in the green yonex butt,u can warranty it at yonex sunrise singapore
    2. For IP racket which had a punch hole in the green yonex butt but didnt have a sunrise sticker,u can warranty it at National Team Yonex Supplier, IF U ARE A NATIONAL PLAYER AND U STRING IT IN THE NATIONAL TEAM HEADQUARTER.if u arent national player and u didnt string it in there ,ud didnt get the warranty

    if u didnt sure that the hole one that didnt had a sticker is genuine ,than open the basic grip,than you will find the serial code.

    the hole one and didnt have a sunrise sticker ,it is for marked the racket that the racket is not for sale in regular market or not for common people

    Thread CLose lah,if u wanna know more ask me about it.
    infar32@yahoo.com, add me
    and please for newbie who didnt know much about yonex racket dont talk to much like he is a pro in yonex rackets.cause can mislead another newbie
    Last edited by kristian; 09-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Batavia
    Posts
    487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    ^
    just send the post and now wait for confirmation....Thanks for your suggest.
    oo i send this post racket serial and cone number cause i'm not yet get the second AT900T with IP code. I mean i order the other one left but not yet know what serial or cone code but if this racket is fake then i must cancel mine too
    @h4nsip & @sifu
    just checking bro, if legitimate then there's nothing to worry about. I believe you also very itchy to find out right btw my nick is keaws in other forum
    @mayali
    hmmm i know that but at least if the number correct then other physical prove is needed which i already check and seem all ok only 2 things that i already mention but thanks also for your information
    Nice to seeing you again here.
    No problem bro take your time, check the serial and cone code.
    Remember that I only here to help.

    For the sunrise sticker, that true, if it's original, then when you peel the sticker, is only the surface came out. The picture will still attach.
    So when you afraid to buy fake racket do peel of the sticker, that will tell you for sure.

    For the IP racket for national player, they don't have this sunrise sticker.
    But IP out there in the market they have sunrise sticker and you can claim to any yonex dealer.

    Yes kristian was right, IP (without sunrise) national player racket can be claimed if you are string at the national headquarter.

    Furthermore who will claim the racket, they are (national player) I believe have plenty of racket. Get real guys, will you claim your racket if you were national player. What you need is only ask another racket.
    Last edited by h4n5ip; 09-11-2008 at 09:51 PM.

  10. #44
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malayali View Post
    The serials matching the datecode is just one way of verifying the authenticity of a racket. You still have to inspect the racket & its features to determine its legitimacy.
    So, let me ask you this question, do you really beleive that there are absolutely no rackets out there in the market with the "correct" serial code and datecode that are fakes???
    btw once again, i was just stated that the racket`s serial code is real!!! not the whole racket..
    i did not said that the whole racket is 100% legitimate!!

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okay...okay easy........ n relax.....guys
    now back to topic...

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia, GMT+7
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kristian View Post
    Relax is indicate that the IP racket is genuine ,if the racket is lighter than SP code than u got to question it.and for the info for you IP racket that had hole is better in durability than SP racket.
    Cause all the IP racket is heavier and stiffer than SP racket and all JP racket heavier and stiffer than IP racket.thats why didnt use SP racket i'm a JP and national team racket user,cause i'm an attacking player and that give me more power.

    To resolve the problem there is 2 way
    1. Peel of the sunrise sticker if only the transparent wich peel of and the hologram stay at the racket,than it is genuine.
    2. Open the basic grip and you will find the serial code.

    I think for sifu its already answer your problem,if the seller dare to peel of the sunrise than its genuine,cause i always do that to my seller.


    and the warranty for yonex IP racket there is 2 way

    1.For IP racket which had sunrise sticker in the cone and didnt have a punch hole in the green yonex butt,u can warranty it at yonex sunrise singapore
    2. For IP racket which had a punch hole in the green yonex butt but didnt have a sunrise sticker,u can warranty it at National Team Yonex Supplier, IF U ARE A NATIONAL PLAYER AND U STRING IT IN THE NATIONAL TEAM HEADQUARTER.if u arent national player and u didnt string it in there ,ud didnt get the warranty

    if u didnt sure that the hole one that didnt had a sticker is genuine ,than open the basic grip,than you will find the serial code.

    the hole one and didnt have a sunrise sticker ,it is for marked the racket that the racket is not for sale in regular market or not for common people

    Thread CLose lah,if u wanna know more ask me about it.
    infar32@yahoo.com, add me
    and please for newbie who didnt know much about yonex racket dont talk to much like he is a pro in yonex rackets.cause can mislead another newbie
    thanks for sharing this

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude, I dont understand what you are trying to state or prove here?? That there is no correlation between the serial and the racket?? Noone in here asks if just the serials are legit, they want to hear if the racket is legit. Anyways, if you are making statements like these, please be clear in your 'conclusions' to avoid confusion for other members.... thats all I am saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    have u checked the serial code of that racket with leehsim??
    if he says thats legitimate, then that must be legitimate...
    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    btw once again, i was just stated that the racket`s serial code is real!!! not the whole racket..
    i did not said that the whole racket is 100% legitimate!!

  14. #48
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malayali View Post
    Dude, I dont understand what you are trying to state or prove here?? That there is no correlation between the serial and the racket?? Noone in here asks if just the serials are legit, they want to hear if the racket is legit. Anyways, if you are making statements like these, please be clear in your 'conclusions' to avoid confusion for other members.... thats all I am saying.
    ok ok...
    anyway, i just sound out my personal opinion only..i dont want to create unnecessary argument here though...
    no any hard feelings k?
    cheers

  15. #49
    Regular Member issarakaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Polluted City no 3
    Posts
    497
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quik_silver View Post
    well you can look at the yonex logo on the bottom of your handle and compare it with the one at yonex.com :S and use other racquets to make comparisons.
    Already did
    Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    trust me, you'll be sorry and crying when you saw my friend fake YY racquet (if i'm not mistaken they're saber-10 and at-700ltd), even the store and the YY agent can't find one single difference....

    I'm really concern if such those racquet ever sold and confirm as an original one by the seller...... you'll be crying alot....
    The YY faker is doing better job today
    yes, i really aware bout this. And i agree bout the YY faker is really make a very good job.......
    Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    One info again, the IP code cannot be replaced by YY under guarantee circumstances in Indonesia...... now, you'll be more crying ........
    Yes, i also know the situation but the temptation is too big to ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian View Post
    Relax is indicate that the IP racket is genuine ,if the racket is lighter than SP code than u got to question it.and for the info for you IP racket that had hole is better in durability than SP racket.
    Cause all the IP racket is heavier and stiffer than SP racket and all JP racket heavier and stiffer than IP racket.thats why didnt use SP racket i'm a JP and national team racket user,cause i'm an attacking player and that give me more power.

    To resolve the problem there is 2 way
    1. Peel of the sunrise sticker if only the transparent wich peel of and the hologram stay at the racket,than it is genuine.
    2. Open the basic grip and you will find the serial code.


    I think for sifu its already answer your problem,if the seller dare to peel of the sunrise than its genuine,cause i always do that to my seller.


    and the warranty for yonex IP racket there is 2 way

    1.For IP racket which had sunrise sticker in the cone and didnt have a punch hole in the green yonex butt,u can warranty it at yonex sunrise singapore
    2. For IP racket which had a punch hole in the green yonex butt but didnt have a sunrise sticker,u can warranty it at National Team Yonex Supplier, IF U ARE A NATIONAL PLAYER AND U STRING IT IN THE NATIONAL TEAM HEADQUARTER.if u arent national player and u didnt string it in there ,ud didnt get the warranty

    if u didnt sure that the hole one that didnt had a sticker is genuine ,than open the basic grip,than you will find the serial code.

    the hole one and didnt have a sunrise sticker ,it is for marked the racket that the racket is not for sale in regular market or not for common people

    Thread CLose lah,if u wanna know more ask me about it.
    infar32@yahoo.com, add me
    and please for newbie who didnt know much about yonex racket dont talk to much like he is a pro in yonex rackets.cause can mislead another newbie
    1. I did that to my AT900T when i buy it and all description is exactly like you said
    2. I will do that, cause i want to put Karakal grip to my new one
    Thanks for your suggest, that's really a good information to me and other member
    Quote Originally Posted by h4n5ip View Post
    Nice to seeing you again here.
    No problem bro take your time, check the serial and cone code.
    Remember that I only here to help.

    For the sunrise sticker, that true, if it's original, then when you peel the sticker, is only the surface came out. The picture will still attach.
    So when you afraid to buy fake racket do peel of the sticker, that will tell you for sure.


    For the IP racket for national player, they don't have this sunrise sticker.
    But IP out there in the market they have sunrise sticker and you can claim to any yonex dealer.

    Yes kristian was right, IP (without sunrise) national player racket can be claimed if you are string at the national headquarter.

    Furthermore who will claim the racket, they are (national player) I believe have plenty of racket. Get real guys, will you claim your racket if you were national player. What you need is only ask another racket.
    Already did at the first buy but not because genuine issue, because i want to see my cone serial
    and for claim issue, i know all consequence so relax bro, i'm not planning to broke mine

    Okay thanks for all member's help......

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First,it's an ip.There will be no sunrise hologram and no PBSI logo.Secondly,the serial looks like in a correct format.From the pic u've given,i can't really see whether it's a laser engraved or it's just printed.

    About the holes under the bottom means it's a certain national team player's choice.And,they probably sell it because it's their excess rackets.So,i would have to congratulate u earlier then..

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another tip is to examine the original grip to the other but same model that u already know is genuine.N just like kristian said,the barcode under the grip also.And another way,check the bottom at the end of yonex and the yy circle..is it flat or is it a bit contoured.U can see or u can feel it out easily.Most fakes will try to paint and make it feel almost the same.But they can't fake the bottom,the barcode.

    Just a lil more advice,try to take the pics of ur rackets with no flash light,and do it in a bright place,such as outdoor.Turn on the micro mode or the flower sign.Take pics of it until u get the best result.That way,it'll be more clearer n it'll be easier for us to help u.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. armortec 900t fake or not
    By frank1888 in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 0
    : 10-21-2011, 09:12 PM
  2. WTB: Looking for AT-900T CP
    By hotachill in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 08-27-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. FS- Yonex AT-900T 3UG5 AND WTB-900T 4U version
    By JensonL in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 9
    : 02-28-2010, 08:57 PM
  4. NS 9.9K, AT 900t, or ARC 10?
    By feather_guy in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 13
    : 08-06-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Should i buy Yonex AT-900T,or wait for the next generation of Yonex AT-900T
    By DareToSmash in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 10
    : 09-14-2008, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •