User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can still use flash but you need to change the angle of the racket to reduce the glare or reflection that comes off the racket. You can use the camera without flash as well assuming you use a tripod to do this (with camera timer). In both cases you can use the micro mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Macro mode ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You can still use flash but you need to change the angle of the racket to reduce the glare or reflection that comes off the racket. You can use the camera without flash as well assuming you use a tripod to do this (with camera timer). In both cases you can use the micro mode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malayali View Post
    Macro mode ......
    Lol!! I blame Smichz for that because he used "micro" and I just copied the word off there haha!

Yes "macro".

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    Another tip is to examine the original grip to the other but same model that u already know is genuine.N just like kristian said,the barcode under the grip also.And another way,check the bottom at the end of yonex and the yy circle..is it flat or is it a bit contoured.U can see or u can feel it out easily.Most fakes will try to paint and make it feel almost the same.But they can't fake the bottom,the barcode.

Just a lil more advice,try to take the pics of ur rackets with no flash light,and do it in a bright place,such as outdoor.Turn on the micro mode or the flower sign.Take pics of it until u get the best result.That way,it'll be more clearer n it'll be easier for us to help u.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sifuyono,this is an additional links that i used to inquire to the members to determine whether mine's real or not..n it's real.So,may this be useful,since mine also an AT900T.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=50693

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=47779

As u can see in the first link,the grommets between the fake/clone with the genuine one r different.The "long" grommet cannot be attained other than to import it straight from japan.Most fakers won't do that.Secondly,the at titanium stripes on the 9-3o'clock,as in power armor system..most fakes will only look like the first one.Since most of the fakers won't have the same material as what they have in japan's yonex factory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol!! I blame Smichz for that because he used "micro" and I just copied the word off there haha!

Yes "macro".
    LOL..sorry,don't really get whether it was called as a micro,or macro,since we don't call it that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you got it; just making sure it doesnt mislead others... that s all.
    Have a nice week-end everyone & happy shopping (for legit rackets)......

Yes "macro".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    You can buy it for $153USD brand new online
    phandrew, may I ask where this can be bought? I just broke my AT700 and am looking for a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bacchuswng View Post
    phandrew, may I ask where this can be bought? I just broke my AT700 and am looking for a replacement.

Thanks in advance.
    Wingeebadminton. They are also selling the AT700 for $135USD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Wingeebadminton. They are also selling the AT700 for $135USD
    Thanks for the prompt response!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    For sifuyono,this is an additional links that i used to inquire to the members to determine whether mine's real or not..n it's real.So,may this be useful,since mine also an AT900T.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=50693

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=47779

As u can see in the first link,the grommets between the fake/clone with the genuine one r different.The "long" grommet cannot be attained other than to import it straight from japan.Most fakers won't do that.Secondly,the at titanium stripes on the 9-3o'clock,as in power armor system..most fakes will only look like the first one.Since most of the fakers won't have the same material as what they have in japan's yonex factory.
    Hi smichz, thanks 4 your info.........both point already check and the result is genuine . I get mine today and i check all genuine point here, only shaft & cone serial not check to @leehsim yet. All detail is correct and i'm sure the other one that @sifu post here is same also. So many thanks to everybody here and see u @smichz and @h4nsip in our gath 6 soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    Hi smichz, thanks 4 your info.........both point already check and the result is genuine . I get mine today and i check all genuine point here, only shaft & cone serial not check to @leehsim yet. All detail is correct and i'm sure the other one that @sifu post here is same also. So many thanks to everybody here and see u @smichz and @h4nsip in our gath 6 soon
    I'd love to,but too bad i couldn't be there,since i'm already back in china.Hopefully i can play together with u all next year,n of course,in a better form of play.

Wait,is that urs?I thought it was sifu's AT900T..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first picture is my friend at900t, his nick is @armortec and i just get the same racket code yesterday from same source. @sifu just want to check the originality 'bout this racket 'cause he's very concern bout the genuine or fake issue especially this code is IP. The picture is taken by @armortec from my thread in KK forum.
    Sigh......now i must train harder, to challenge you maybe one year is not enough to improve my ability But i'll try........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    It has golden Yonex sticker and looks original same like mine AT900T SP code, only different weight. My AT900T is 3Ug4 and the weight (empty) is 87 gram, this one is 3Ug5 and the weight (empty also) is 90-91 gram and that's quite bothering me 90-95gram is 2U right? Stiff and head heavy feel is just same like mine.
    This racket is bought by my friend and he is already compare this to my racket and all detail is exactly same. The Yonex hologram, cosmetic, green color on the bottom YY logo. The different is only ( PBSI missing symbol not count ) about the strange hole and 2 spot on YY symbol, my at of course didnt have hole like that and i buy at my best friend store who i believed 100% never sell fake to me.
    If this racket is fake then the maker is absolutely have great job since i cant find any difference more than 2 point above.
    Hole & weight matter answer is really help for me, Thx for any help
    I read somewhere that a yonex badminton racquet with a hole on the yy logo means that that particular racquet was circulated only for top class players (Lin Dan, Peter Gade etc.) and not in the general public.
    You can also send the codes of that particular racquet to Yonex Japan and find out its particulars.

Hope this helps !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the hole thing racquet dosen't covered by guarantee term

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U seek for "performance" or "treat better" of urself,for collection,or even earn more "respect"..u buy IP,JP,CP,etc..U prefer more safety,those who has the warranty,if u're in indonesia,u buy SP.U can't buy JP,CP,IP or any other outer version n expect them to give u warranty in the SP's area.In japan,they won't accept warranty from the other version..so does every other country which has their own country code.Besides,some of them like IP,CP,KP,or any national team's racket won't give any warranty at all.U should've understand it before u even buy it.=)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4