User Tag List

Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you n so sorry to have irritated you (kekekeee) but like u say, "uncle" ma, old man alreadi so no strength to whack like u young ppl loh...

anyway... nice playing with u guys too...

Quote Originally Posted by Bi0ngBi0ng View Post
    yea yea juz reach home.. had an awesome time this morning. Uncle tan drop was.. how do i say it.. hmm irritating (no hard feelings) lol... but then it was a nice experience to play wif all of you.

HeHe alrite gtg for a shower now and for for work at 2pm so thats all for now. Stay tuned!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iodoethane View Post
    Thanks for coming today everyone, had a great session =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    thank you n so sorry to have irritated you (kekekeee) but like u say, "uncle" ma, old man alreadi so no strength to whack like u young ppl loh...

Opps sorry i didn't mean that u irritated me lol... btw i have found a new word to sub the irritating lol.. its challenging and yea challenging shot. Even though it might be a little bit irritaing at times, it is fun to play wif the drops as it makes me run like h3ll and i believe that more sessions like this, my 6 fats might become 6 pacs ... yay!! lol. And also, ur drops makes me wanna be a better netplay player so next time can drop with you

And also the uncle can be sub to brother too... u might seems a little bit old but u have a heart of a very young man. ok so next time ill call u brother tan ok?

Abnd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Oops, i dun actually meant that u irritated me lol. Btw i have found a new word to subsituite the "irritating".. and its challenging! and yea i meant challenging shot

Ok i admit someitmes its quite irritaing but then i sorta love it really as it makes me run like h3ll and i believe more of these sessions will make my 6 fats into 6 pacs...YAY!! lol.. And also ur drop has also inspired me to become a better netplay player so i could drop with u next time we play.

And hmm the uncle also can use brother to sub it . Come on u aren't old at all... u might seems a bit old but then u have a heart of a very young man.(well maybe ure really young) So ok next time ill call u brother tan hehe..

And finally its nice playing with all of you... Ty alex, dub111, kersian, young, yenny and of course u brother tan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,

nice playing with all of you. Thanks for the advices and sry for all the miss hit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink lalala...

Quote Originally Posted by dub1111 View Post
    hi,

nice playing with all of you. Thanks for the advices and sry for all the miss hit.
    Yea nice playing with you too... yea srry for the miss shot as well lol. btw u know who am i in the game? ~_~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dub1111 -> Don't mind it, we're all playing for fun =) Just play more and practise more sure will get better. Hope I can improve too ^^

Anyway 11th Oct will be 9.30-11.30am, Bedok CC (will post a map here later ba). U guys can make it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, don't worry abt it... i am joking too... uncle, brother, or tanlee, it's just a name only... anything also can lah...

btw, u all missed the actual strong player there... ben is the man (kersian). our friend deep, deep one ok... he can thrash me in the game anytime...

for all the young friends, u may not play well now but it don't mean that you cannot play, u have to be more thick skinned... keep on playing, keep on asking questions n u will eventually improve...

while playing badminton u make friends, u learn to play badminton better n u also become more healthy... 6-fats to 6-pacs (BiOngBiOng)... mine one fat to still one fat (heheheeee, don't know why)...

Oops, i dun actually meant that u irritated me lol. Btw i have found a new word to subsituite the "irritating".. and its challenging! and yea i meant challenging shot

Ok i admit someitmes its quite irritaing but then i sorta love it really as it makes me run like h3ll and i believe more of these sessions will make my 6 fats into 6 pacs...YAY!! lol.. And also ur drop has also inspired me to become a better netplay player so i could drop with u next time we play.

And hmm the uncle also can use brother to sub it . Come on u aren't old at all... u might seems a bit old but then u have a heart of a very young man.(well maybe ure really young) So ok next time ill call u brother tan hehe..

And finally its nice playing with all of you... Ty alex, dub111, kersian, young, yenny and of course u brother tan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink weeeee im here

hey, don't worry abt it... i am joking too... uncle, brother, or tanlee, it's just a name only... anything also can lah...

btw, u all missed the actual strong player there... ben is the man (kersian). our friend deep, deep one ok... he can thrash me in the game anytime...

for all the young friends, u may not play well now but it don't mean that you cannot play, u have to be more thick skinned... keep on playing, keep on asking questions n u will eventually improve...

while playing badminton u make friends, u learn to play badminton better n u also become more healthy... 6-fats to 6-pacs (BiOngBiOng)... mine one fat to still one fat (heheheeee, don't know why)...
    yea made more frnds today lol and really hope to become a better player too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Yea nice playing with you too... yea srry for the miss shot as well lol. btw u know who am i in the game? ~_~
    i think so.. u are the first person i partner with in the game if i m not wrong. then max is the one with injured hand partnering with yenny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iodoethane View Post
    dub1111 -> Don't mind it, we're all playing for fun =) Just play more and practise more sure will get better. Hope I can improve too ^^

Anyway 11th Oct will be 9.30-11.30am, Bedok CC (will post a map here later ba). U guys can make it?
    i think i am able to make it if i have no other commitment on tat day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw when do we hit the shuttle with our wrists and when do we hit using our arm strength? Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I put you down first =)

Hmm I'm no expert, but for myself at least whenever I hit the shuttle (especially when hitting hard like smashing or baseline to baseline) I will use my wrist... I only learnt to do that not too long ago. Before that I couldn't even hit from baseline to baseline ^^

Of course your whole arm will move, but at the last moment before contact it's the wrist that's most important. Not sure if I'm correct though maybe someone more experienced can confirm this ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops forgot: 11th Oct (Sat) 9.30-11.30am Bedok CC court 2:

1) me
    2) dub1111
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

Although got comments that Bedok CC is not very good at least it's cheap haha. Cost is only $8 for 2 hours 1 court.

Btw uncle lee, what was the CC you mentioned yesterday that's quite good? Is it Fengshan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is kampong chaichee cc or u can try east coast town council...

11th Oct (Sat) 9.30-11.30am Bedok CC court 2:
    1) me (iodoethane)
    2) dub1111
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8) tanlee (tentative - will confirm by 4th oct)

Although got comments that Bedok CC is not very good at least it's cheap haha. Cost is only $8 for 2 hours 1 court.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know how to explain but view this to understand...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqBVKNX1Js (Completed Guide for Badminton Skill & Tactics SP658 coohk)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEEFLr0FqzQ (080201 羽毛球集訓badminton training)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QVPZgjy8w (How to play Badminton : Basic Footwork for Badminton Beginners)

there r many trg clips in the youtube, if u know where n how to look, let me know if u need help...

Quote Originally Posted by dub1111 View Post
    btw when do we hit the shuttle with our wrists and when do we hit using our arm strength? Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default mememe!

1) me
    2) dub1111
    3) max0220 (enemy of bi0ngbi0ng) =D
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)

wa dub1111 still rmb me ar? btw what's ur name? i forget le =X hmmm when u hit u must use ur wrist power at the last moment when u hit. i cant do that all the time though still practicing =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up golden thumb

1) me
    2) dub1111
    3) max0220 (enemy of bi0ngbi0ng) =D
    4) Bi0ngBi0ng (ill confirm on 1 oct)
    5)
    6)
    7)

Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast