Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: How to get membership?
09-18-2008, 07:27 PM #1
How to get membership?
I tried to join, but it seems to me that you have to:
1. Know contacts.
2. Be really good.
Any other ways of obtaining membership?
07-14-2009, 11:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Mountain View
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
<post removed by user>
03-08-2012, 02:03 AM #3
Hey all, after playing at mbbc a few times i think I can update this thread to assist some of our members into getting accepted there.
1. Have friends that are already a member of mbbc.
2. Befriend the people that run the place (engage in conversations and pretend you care).
3. When you undergo trial for membership, beat players that are already a member to increase your chances for admittance.
4. From what I can tell, you need have to have a good social standing. So edu, $, connections, whatever that makes your dick bigger will most likely get you in. (It's a private club, what were you expecting?)
5. Don't act foreign. So if your a fob and can't speak good engrish, GOOD LUCK.
6. It helps if your white, you have a white partner or have white friends.
7. Never act offended when someone aks you if your a guest and if you've signed in or not. Expect to be asked that a lot. And don't let the stares of uncertainty get to you. To avoid stares, make sure you are near your sponsor at all times.
By russellmeng in forum Bintang Badminton AcademyReplies: 3: 09-25-2009, 10:56 PM
By Plutoburn in forum Mandarin BadmintonReplies: 5: 02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
By louischeng328 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 1: 11-13-2008, 08:40 PM
By magdrury in forum Canada EastReplies: 2: 07-10-2005, 10:18 PM