Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Multiple Exposures
09-21-2008, 10:10 PM #1
Found these images of JO 2008 at Getty Images. How do you create these multiple exposures?
09-22-2008, 12:55 AM #2
some dslrs can do it in camera. otherwise you take 3 shots in quick succession, open them as separate layers in photoshop then merge the layers together.
09-22-2008, 05:02 AM #3
You can try this.
1. Background totally black if possible.
2. Set to bulb or 5-10 second shuttle speed.
3. Use tripod, if possible.
4. After composing, with luck, click the shuttle
5. Close and open the lens (where the light passing through the lens) using the black cardboard to control the number of multiple images to capture.
6. If you open and close the lid too fast let say in 4 seconds, you can just close the lid and let the shuttle finish the remaining time.
Last edited by scann; 09-22-2008 at 05:06 AM.
By Capnx in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 7: 09-17-2012, 05:21 AM
By hseoh82 in forum Buy & SellReplies: 4: 11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
By neo1691 in forum InjuriesReplies: 7: 07-21-2010, 09:08 AM
By base615 in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 3: 01-04-2010, 04:47 PM
By Fly_Away^_^ in forum Buy & SellReplies: 2: 10-02-2009, 12:07 PM