User Tag List

Page 110 of 139 FirstFirst ... 10 60 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,854 to 1,870 of 2355
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SantaSCSI View Post
    We'll see tomorrow what she makes of it. First opponent is the Q4 qualifier. If she wins, she might play Bae Young Joo. That ought to be an interesting match. Lets hope there is a live stream because there wasn't much WYH prime time at the Korean SSP .

Confidence, my fellow WYH followers .
    Bae Younjoo is getting better and better..She might have a chance against Wang Yihan but who knows.. Only Wang Shixian is able to beat Bae Younjoo no matter how strong she became. Yihan on the other hand had a patchy record against this little korean

Good Lucky anyways !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first watched her match against Bae Seung Hee in the Uber Cup Final and she totally lost it, I was afraid that would finally be the last match I have seen her playing. Li Yongbo is not a forgiving character for ones who ruined their team event campaigns. She surprisingly was given a chance to prove herself by winning back-to-back tournaments which she did so in style. However, Li Yongbo was still not convinced hence she was dropped from the Asian Games even from the reserve list, I thought that's it, she should call it a day. Wang Lin's injury was the turning point to Li Yongbo's decision to let her come back and fight for the top three ranking spot. She became so successful partly thanks to Wang Lin's sad dismissal and she have a lot to thannk her in the future

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job by yihan!! get pass Bae Younjoo easily and just beaten li xuerui in the quarters. yihan so far uses onli 2 sets of game to 'kill' her components... no rubber games... is actually a quite good sign.. indicating she, unlike the tournaments b4, slow-heat up.. Hopin she can nails it with saina in the semis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Yihan needs three more SS titles to complete her SS Grand Slam having won almost every SS title up for grabs.

a) China Masters
    b) Singapore Open
    c) Malaysia Open

Two major titles still eluded her: Asian Games and Olympics. She has a big shot at the latter but the former had been snatched by Wang Shixian two years ago. Will she look forward to Incheon 2014?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Malaysia Open title in the bag !! Next one for grabs..China Masters and Singapore Open !! Gambateh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then the OG. That would be fantastic! As long as she's not going to act like Lin Dan and not caring anymore once she won everything, I'm happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then the OG. That would be fantastic! As long as she's not going to act like Lin Dan and not caring anymore once she won everything, I'm happy.
    Olympics will be tough for her because she has to handle her nerve really well and not get injured from her laborious training schedule. To be honest, even if she doesn't succeed to win the Olympics this year.. she is only 24 years old and she can give another shot at Rio together with Wang Shixian and Wang Xin (i hope she will continue playing until 2016).

She has now proven she is the most sucessful women singles player in the Super Series scene after Ye Zhaoying and Zhang Ning. She needs an Olympic and Asian Games to become as great as Lin Dan.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Wang Yihan needs three more SS titles to complete her SS Grand Slam having won almost every SS title up for grabs.

a) China Masters
    b) Singapore Open
    c) Malaysia Open

Two major titles still eluded her: Asian Games and Olympics. She has a big shot at the latter but the former had been snatched by Wang Shixian two years ago. Will she look forward to Incheon 2014?
    Don't forget India Open, this tourney had been upgraded to SS level as Suisse Open replacement last year
    Congrats to Yihan to win her maiden MAS Open title at same venue when she got surprising lost and big nightmare on May 2010!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Don't forget India Open, this tourney had been upgraded to SS level as Suisse Open replacement last year
    Congrats to Yihan to win her maiden MAS Open title at same venue when she got surprising lost and big nightmare on May 2010!
    I don't think they will participate in India Open because they don't like to play in India and the Asian Badminton Championship is around that corner, the most redundant tournament but China has to play to their full strength because they are the host.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys, i am getting a bit off the subject, but i think wangy looks very appealing in skirts than the boring shorts. i wishes she wore it more. she has the most incredible figure of all badminton player except mebbe ashwini ponappa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No doubt, she will the most favourite player to win title in OG London than other players beside so many fans to cheer her

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think they will participate in India Open because they don't like to play in India and the Asian Badminton Championship is around that corner, the most redundant tournament but China has to play to their full strength because they are the host.
    Like last year edition when they skipped India SS due to BAC.
    Happy birthday to Yihan who turns 24 today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy 24th birthday and happy cny to yihan. Hope tat this dragon year can bring some luck to yihan (whose zodiac also dragon) and bring her all the way up to the peak in london og and just, keep on playing good badminton!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first watched her match against Bae Seung Hee in the Uber Cup Final and she totally lost it, I was afraid that would finally be the last match I have seen her playing. Li Yongbo is not a forgiving character for ones who ruined their team event campaigns. She surprisingly was given a chance to prove herself by winning back-to-back tournaments which she did so in style. However, Li Yongbo was still not convinced hence she was dropped from the Asian Games even from the reserve list, I thought that's it, she should call it a day. Wang Lin's injury was the turning point to Li Yongbo's decision to let her come back and fight for the top three ranking spot. She became so successful partly thanks to Wang Lin's sad dismissal and she have a lot to thannk her in the future
    I entirely agree with this. If Wang Lin wasn't injured, WYH would be like JYJ, a backup 4th player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And thankfully she was given the 2nd chance. She's shown tremendous efforts with likewise results. Lets see what the 2012 pressure does to a 24yo girl .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb I do really hope that one day all Badminton players can become independent players

This is unreal, isn't it? Wang Yihan, our current WS World No.1, was once threatened to be sacked by her National Association.

I do really hope that one day all Badminton players can become like Tennis players, playing as independent players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And thankfully she was given the 2nd chance. She's shown tremendous efforts with likewise results. Lets see what the 2012 pressure does to a 24yo girl .

From a bad spell turned into a successful one, she owe all this to Wang Lin. If she hadn't been injured, Li Yongbo won't give her a chance to compete seriously to earn her place. Until now, I believe he still doesn't trust WYH to lead the three Wangs to lead the chase for the Olympics dream, Wang Xin is after all LYB's favourite player and Wang SX's Asian Games and All England victories makes her indispensable. Fortunately for WYH, other CHN players like JYJ, LXR and LX are as good as being foot soldiers, otherwise it's end of a good career for WYH