User Tag List

Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 18 68 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,990 to 2,006 of 2360
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe WYH wanted very much to win yesterday's match against LXR at the semi-final of INA Open2012 to redeem herself after that narrow escape or miraculous save in the UC Final vs Sung which I'm quite sure didn't go down well with her coaches. Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way, LXR was simply too good. I was actually rooting for WYH to go to the final and win it....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure how big is her chance to win OG medal, especially gold one then. too bad, i'm rooting for her too for the OG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    i'm not sure how big is her chance to win OG medal, especially gold one then. too bad, i'm rooting for her too for the OG.
    she is still the best bet for the gold...LXR looks wobbly...& WX too temperamental...

-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pressure is cracking her up. If she is calm, she can win the gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not saying she lost the Indonesian Open semi final purposely but actually that turns out well for her.

If she won, she would face either Saina or Sung and losing the final would have a psychological impact for Olympic.

Since Li Xuerui the one taking the pressure in the final and Li might not play in Olympic that turn out to be the best outcome for WYH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    I am not saying she lost the Indonesian Open semi final purposely but actually that turns out well for her.

If she won, she would face either Saina or Sung and losing the final would have a psychological impact for Olympic.

Since Li Xuerui the one taking the pressure in the final and Li might not play in Olympic that turn out to be the best outcome for WYH
    But you are assuming she would have lost the final like Li Xuerui did... Yes, better to lose to LXR in semi than lose to international player in final, but why would we assume she would have lost the final...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a bit worried about WYH's form going into the OG. Like her other sisters, the INA Open turned out to be a difficult tournament, all struggling at one point. She's not as dominant as before (scoreline-wise) and only her incredible mental strength is saving her.

It's good that LYB has pulled the entire WS contingent that's going to the OG from the SIN open to recalibrate and fine tune. Treat the INA Open as a fact finding mission and retool accordingly.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    I am a bit worried about WYH's form going into the OG. Like her other sisters, the INA Open turned out to be a difficult tournament, all struggling at one point. She's not as dominant as before (scoreline-wise) and only her incredible mental strength is saving her.

It's good that LYB has pulled the entire WS contingent that's going to the OG from the SIN open to recalibrate and fine tune. Treat the INA Open as a fact finding mission and retool accordingly.
    I think, what I mentioned in the LXR thread actually applies even more so to WYH. I am inserting my comment here:

" ** (LXR is) Missing the undeniably calming and guiding influence and clarity of ZN! This IMO, is the biggie! LXR will have to find her own way out of the dependancy tangle that she, WYH and WSX have gotten themselves into! The other 2 players, WX and WL are much less affected by this, IMO, because of their mental/psychological makeup... "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    But you are assuming she would have lost the final like Li Xuerui did... Yes, better to lose to LXR in semi than lose to international player in final, but why would we assume she would have lost the final...
    Because she may be tired from Uber Cup where she played more matches than LXR and there are more pressures to win against non China players as that was LYB said the judging for who should go to the Olympic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Yihan, among the present crop of top CHN WS, has the unique distinction of having gone through what I call the baptism of fire in two successive Uber Cup Finals. The first one almost broke her spirit and the second nearly sealed her fate for good. Instead she overcame both occasions with long-suffering patience,perseverance,painstaking hard work and courage to emerge a stronger,highly experienced and mature player.

I have this feeling that Wang Yihan and Li Xuerui will become two great rivals reigning and sharing laurels the next few years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Wang Yihan, among the present crop of top CHN WS, has the unique distinction of having gone through what I call the baptism of fire in two successive Uber Cup Finals. The first one almost broke her spirit and the second nearly sealed her fate for good. Instead she overcame both occasions with long-suffering patience,perseverance,painstaking hard work and courage to emerge a stronger,highly experienced and mature player.

I have this feeling that Wang Yihan and Li Xuerui will become two great rivals reigning and sharing laurels the next few years.
    As the No. 1 seed, she doesn't have to face any top players until the gold medal match. But having said that, hope she doesn't get involved in any accident like Lin Dan...otherwise she will go far with Li Xuerui's support

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    I think so too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post

I am thinking if LYB has to pick between WSX or LXR for OLY and since WSX lost to SN in straights, why not have LXR play SN and see how she did.
    IO12 may be a SSP and winner gets big payday. But to LYB, it is the last playing field before OLY which is a the biggest fish to catch, so have LXR goes through in 2 straights over WYH and test SN. Now that SN won over 2 CHN WS, SN is a target/threat to CHN WS and LYB/ZN have work to do.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CBA has lost quite lot of prize money from IO SSP finals few days ago, thanks to their players bad performance. i'm curious, what kind of punishment the players will get back then at their base camp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CBA has lost quite lot of prize money from IO SSP finals few days ago, thanks to their players bad performance. i'm curious, what kind of punishment the players will get back then at their base camp.
    how u know they didnt get anything from the bookies????????????????

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, sorry. what is 'bookies'?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, sorry. what is 'bookies'?
    Hi friend. how old are you or where have been all these years?