User Tag List

Page 19 of 140 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 307 to 323 of 2370
  1. #307
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default See..

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    firstly, congrats to Yihan. She seems very fierce on the court, but personally, she is a very nice person Keep on hard work in the coming SO Jia you!
    ..i told ya you'll be saying "Congratulations Wang Yihan" for the next couple of days..

    Now, go fetch that photo of her AE victory..

  2. #308
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i told ya you'll be saying "Congratulations Wang Yihan" for the next couple of days..

    Now, go fetch that photo of her AE victory..
    here are couple of them:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  3. #309
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vacation Home @ Disney World
    Posts
    2,177
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Wang Yihang, Wang Yihang

    She's lovely, she's beautiful, she's elegant, she's smart, she's tall, she's sweet, and most important, she always wins. She has all the charms men or women can dream of.

  4. #310
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And she's Wang Yihan

    hehe

  5. #311
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulation for Wang Yihan !!

    CHINA IS THE BEST !!!

  6. #312
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    She's lovely, she's beautiful, she's elegant, she's smart, she's tall, she's sweet, and most important, she always wins. She has all the charms men or women can dream of.
    You're pretty fanatic, huh?
    But hey..of all you saying above,Aye.

  7. #313
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    firstly, congrats to Yihan. She seems very fierce on the court, but personally, she is a very nice person Keep on hard work in the coming SO Jia you!
    she seemed fierce on the court because she's the female version of LD!!
    and very well done Yi Han, she's grown mentally tougher since her win over Tine in last year's Japan Open.

  8. #314
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    she seemed fierce on the court because she's the female version of LD!!
    and very well done Yi Han, she's grown mentally tougher since her win over Tine in last year's Japan Open.
    she beat five World Number 1 in a row. ZM and XXF (the ex world no.1) and Tine (the current world no. 1) 'black horse myth' happened on her again

  9. #315
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congratulations for winning the AE WS titile

  10. #316
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In an interview yesterday, WYH said she is not afraid if she has to play rubber set because what she has is stamina, compared to Tine who is 9 years older than her. She also said she is the best among all her chinese teammates in terms of stamina, and she is the fast runner among all her teammates

  11. #317
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    In an interview yesterday, WYH said she is not afraid if she has to play rubber set because what she has is stamina, compared to Tine who is 9 years older than her. She also said she is the best among all her chinese teammates in terms of stamina, and she is the fast runner among all her teammates
    opponents should take heed of this self disclosure.

  12. #318
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    You're pretty fanatic, huh?
    But hey..of all you saying above,Aye.
    Yang, I only got eyes for you.

  13. #319
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,818
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This Chinese star is so impressive and very potential to become number one in future...Congratz to Yihan, 2 titles in a row!

  14. #320
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    she beat five World Number 1 in a row. ZM and XXF (the ex world no.1) and Tine (the current world no. 1) 'black horse myth' happened on her again
    she's the #1 killer now....

  15. #321
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I read in the China Badminton website that JYJ will not be a "superstar" if she can only beats her teammates.

    After her victory at AE, I'm quite sure that WYH will be groomed as the world number.

  16. #322
    Regular Member Badmintan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AMK (Singapore)
    Posts
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A bad prelude to the all the, MK Yuliantis, PZ Bernadettes, Wong MCs, Julia Wongs, Yip PYs, S Nehwals, P Nedelchevas...yada yada yada, your hopes of wining any titles for the coming 10 years has been reduced to zero, nada, zilch.

  17. #323
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kitten is the fastest runner in the whole chinese team..
    Perhaps her mental is Usain Bolt

Page 19 of 140 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 69 119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wang Shixian ( 王适娴 )
    By george@chongwei in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 953
    : 08-12-2014, 12:11 PM
  2. Wang Lin ( 王琳 )
    By seawell in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1421
    : 06-16-2014, 03:18 AM
  3. choose Wang lin or Wang Yihan
    By orangejuice in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 09-06-2011, 10:37 AM
  4. Wang Yihan (CHN) and Sony (INA)
    By cxytdn in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 16
    : 03-10-2009, 03:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •