User Tag List

Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 102 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. still got chance in the future la. chill abit. hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with Wang now bye bye.. who you guys think will win it ?? i bet on Xie X F & Tine..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wang lin got chance. hehe! my idol la!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, what actually had happen to her?
    i think she's either being over confident or under lots of pressure..

plus today she wears yellow though..maybe it brings her bad luck this time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so far i only noticed Zhao Y L & Cheng S wears skirts both other women player (China ) short only.. what happen to the "*** " appeal thing ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zyw/ztt did wore it too..relax la..wait for the last 3 days of the tournament
    who are u expecting to wear the skirts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cos it's sexy................

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, are u paying attention on the match or at the player's skirt/attire?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default According to the chinese news...

... one of the reasons caused the failure of WYH is shuttlecock problem. Hyderabad is situated some 1800 meters above sea level. Therefore, it is most suitable to use grade 0 shuttlecock. Grade 0 shuttlecock has never been used before in any tournaments. WYH has not played/trained with grade 0 shuttlecock before (not even her I think most of the players have also never tried grade 0 shuttlecock before). She was not used to the shuttlecock, she felt that the shuttlecock was not under her control. She said she is not feeling sad, because she is an open-minded person. But, I have doubt as to this. Do you guys remember what she did after she lost to LL in IO 2009?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

both my friend..pretty face , hot bodies + skilfull plays ........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    ... one of the reasons caused the failure of WYH is shuttlecock problem. Hyderabad is situated some 1800 meters above sea level. Therefore, it is most suitable to use grade 0 shuttlecock. Grade 0 shuttlecock has never been used before in any tournaments. WYH has not played/trained with grade 0 shuttlecock before (not even her I think most of the players have also never tried grade 0 shuttlecock before). She was not used to the shuttlecock, she felt that the shuttlecock was not under her control. She said she is not feeling sad, because she is an open-minded person. But, I have doubt as to this. Do you guys remember what she did after she lost to LL in IO 2009?
    yonex 0 speed shuttles is common standard here and have been used in tourneys here There was one time where yonex made a special batch of 00 just for one canadian open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you think, juliane schenk played with those shuttlecocks. everybody has to suffer the same problems. all players have the same conditions.
    that is a bad argumentation, even i am not happy about wang yihans lost...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
    so you think, juliane schenk played with those shuttlecocks. everybody has to suffer the same problems. all players have the same conditions.
    that is a bad argumentation, even i am not happy about wang yihans lost...
    I am not here to make excuse for WYH, and I think Juliane deserve full credit for the win.

However, I tend to believe the new shuttle (if that's indeed a legit claim) can be an "x factor" to a certain degree. Yes, neither side played with this special shuttle before, but remember there's always preference for equipment.

Say, you and me never used racket X before. Then, we are now forced to play a game today both using racket X. The racket X spec seems similar to something I used before, but it's 180' totally oppsite from your daily racket. So, tell me who has the upper hand for the match, especially in the earlier rallies?

So, judging from the relatively close score, WYH's claim may carry some credit. However, again, congrats to Juliane for a great match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everybody have to adapt to it...so fair enough in my opinion ..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    everybody have to adapt to it...so fair enough in my opinion ..
    Well, if that's the case, then there's no "not acceptable" facility or equipment any more. Because everyone can say, "everyone has to adapt to it".

I remember WC2005, many players complain about the poor facility due to wind. Sure, everyone has to adapt to it, but it clears some ppl may adapt to it faster than another, which indeed can effect some game result at the end.

Overall, I think if a facility or an equipment is clearly given one side advantage, or takes the general public a lot longer to "adapt" to, then it's a poor choice for such an important event.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oh well..

..i guess the BC Poll curse continues for the players chosen to be the winner, eh??...

- Too bad for WYH. But, personally, i wouldn't point to the use of shuttlecock with grade '0' as one of the reasons for WYH's lost. Thing is, unless this is the first time she played with shuttlecock with grade '0', then she shouldn't complain. Aterall, she probably played with it before, in the previous round, didn't she?
    - As for her lost to Schenk, IMO, there could be a few reasons:
    1. WYH might be underestimating or looking past Schenk a bit.
    2. Schenk probably came better prepared than WYH.
    3. WYH has never played against her and has very little clue(s) as to how to play against her.
    - No, i have no recollection of what happened after WYH lost to LL in the 2009 IO. Let me guess, did she start cursing, again? Did she throw a fit @ LL, again?
    - Young people usually go with their emotion. Yes, in a way i can somewhat understand her feeling that "she's not sad and still has an open-mind" abt her lost. Hope she improves and gets better in the future.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-13-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WYH is young and she will be back, that is for sure...I recalled a young fella named LD got KO in OLY04, and now...well, the rest is history

Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 102 ... LastLast