User Tag List

Page 76 of 140 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,292 of 2371
  1. #1276
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yes i did watched it..i knew everything

    perhaps bae was under lots of pressure and had trouble finish off the match
    WYH has more pressure than Bae.

  2. #1277
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yup, you are correct, she is just too tired, just like LCW. Plus, she has pressure on her shoulder as Shanghai is her hometown. See you next year Yihan.
    Right. You have eyes to see it.

  3. #1278
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yup, you are correct, she is just too tired, just like LCW. Plus, she has pressure on her shoulder as Shanghai is her hometown. See you next year Yihan.
    yup.this girl is tired..this girl needs some rest
    but bae have problem finish off yi han despite having a 19-17 lead..perhaps bae have pressure during the closing moment of the match

  4. #1279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyhow Wang Y H has win quiet a lot of Title this season

  5. #1280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WMC won because of many factors, the main one being WYH's fatigue. WYH's match yesterday with Bae was exhausting (I even felt tired watching them run) and definitely contributed to her loss today.

  6. #1281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yup.this girl is tired..this girl needs some rest
    but bae have problem finish off yi han despite having a 19-17 lead..perhaps bae have pressure during the closing moment of the match
    Hey, we are talking about WYH's loss today - it's from loss of stamina from yesterday's exhaustion against BSH. We're not talking about skills nor BSH's loss.

    Read some earlier and yesterday posts.

    Last edited by narnia; 11-19-2009 at 01:01 AM.

  7. #1282
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yup.this girl is tired..this girl needs some rest
    but bae have problem finish off yi han despite having a 19-17 lead..perhaps bae have pressure during the closing moment of the match
    aiya, both also have pressure la, not only Bae. But they are having different pressure only.

  8. #1283
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Hey, we are talking about WYH's loss today - it's from loss of stamina from yesterday's exhaustion against BSH. We're not talking about skills.

    Read some earlier and yesterday posts.

    yup, I agree with you narnia.

  9. #1284
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Hey, we are talking about WYH's loss today - it's from loss of stamina from yesterday's exhaustion against BSH. We're not talking about skills.

    Read some earlier and yesterday posts.

    yup. I'm also talking about WYH's loss today..now i ask you, why did u said mew choo had to thanked Bae? what does the win today of mew choo have anything related to yesterdays?

  10. #1285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yup. I'm also talking about WYH's loss today..now i ask you, why did u said mew choo had to thanked Bae? what does the win today of mew choo have anything related to yesterdays?
    I suspect you are playing at the club...

    If you are casual player or have experience of participating in any tournament, you will know it. It's all related.

  11. #1286
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yup. I'm also talking about WYH's loss today..now i ask you, why did u said mew choo had to thanked Bae? what does the win today of mew choo have anything related to yesterdays?
    because Bae made Yihan to run all over the court yesterday, plus Yihan's non stop participation in SS series, Yihan was exhausted. If Yihan did not play for HKO last week, the outcome will be different.

  12. #1287
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can this be imlpied on Lee C W too ??

  13. #1288
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    I suspect you are playing at the club...

    If you are casual player or have experience of participating in any tournament, you will know it. It's all related.
    No im not playing at a club or something. Yes, i've participated in many tournaments and i know everything. But now i'm asking you, what does the loss of wang yi han today and win of wong mew choo today has got to do with bae?? read back your previous post
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    because Bae made Yihan to run all over the court yesterday, plus Yihan's non stop participation in SS series, Yihan was exhausted. If Yihan did not play for HKO last week, the outcome will be different.
    Of course Yi Han need to prepare everything in terms of physical and mentally in every match. the same goes to every top prof players. 2day loss proves that she's real tired, need some good rest. The same case goes to LCW too

  14. #1289
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    can this be imlpied on Lee C W too ??
    why not? He is also too tired after HKO. But not to talk him in this thread, thanks.

  15. #1290
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    George, I'm afraid your argument is going down a dead end. Either that or you have been so blinded with the Malaysia Boleh thing your mind is gone

  16. #1291
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    can this be imlpied on Lee C W too ??
    Very similar situation. People have to understand fatigue plays a big part in consecutive tournaments

  17. #1292
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    No im not playing at a club or something. Yes, i've participated in many tournaments and i know everything. But now i'm asking you, what does the loss of wang yi han today and win of wong mew choo today has got to do with bae?? read back your previous post

    Of course Yi Han need to prepare everything in terms of physical and mentally in every match. the same goes to every top prof players. 2day loss proves that she's real tired, need some good rest. The same case goes to LCW too
    of course related to Bae, please refer to our previous post. And finally you say it out.

Similar Threads

  1. Wang Shixian ( 王适娴 )
    By george@chongwei in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 954
    : 11-09-2014, 12:12 PM
  2. Wang Lin ( 王琳 )
    By seawell in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1421
    : 06-16-2014, 04:18 AM
  3. choose Wang lin or Wang Yihan
    By orangejuice in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 09-06-2011, 11:37 AM
  4. Wang Yihan (CHN) and Sony (INA)
    By cxytdn in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 16
    : 03-10-2009, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •