User Tag List

Page 77 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,293 to 1,309 of 2355
  1. #1293
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    George, I'm afraid your argument is going down a dead end. Either that or you have been so blinded with the Malaysia Boleh thing your mind is gone
    relax is the key..I'm enjoying watching the xd match now..


  2. #1294
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes too many pl;ay time can be very tiring .. so it's a wise move to select tournaments ..

  3. #1295
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    of course related to Bae, please refer to our previous post. And finally you say it out.
    I don't think its related to bae. If WYh is real tired, how come she still can win yesterday's match?? its narnia who said it out 1st

  4. #1296
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    I don't think its related to bae. If WYh is real tired, how come she still can win yesterday's match?? its narnia who said it out 1st
    Yesterday is half tired, today is 100% tired. Anyway, she is tired. I am sure WYH can bt WMC again when they meet again provided that WYH is not continuously participated in SS tourneys.

  5. #1297
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,042
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys, WYH has lost. Whether she was 25%, 50% or 100% tired is immaterial now. She needs rest and deserves it. I'm just happy she did not let her fans down by pulling a withdrawal.

    Time to move on

  6. #1298
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe yesterday is 50% tired??
    lol...

    of course yi han can beat mew choo again next time they meet because this time mew choo is just LUCKY(include many aspects..eg: wyh IS Tired) to have won this match

  7. #1299
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    maybe yesterday is 50% tired??
    lol...

    of course yi han can beat mew choo again next time they meet because this time mew choo is just LUCKY to have won this match
    yup, she is just lucky because WYH was exhausted from yesterday match.

  8. #1300
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yup, she is just lucky because WYH was exhausted from yesterday match.
    so, based on your theory.

    50% tired(no matter who the opponent is)= play 3 sets but then in the 3rd set come back from 17-19 down to win the game 21-19.

    100% tired= completely can't win a game and will lose tamely to her opponent.?

    got it

    so this has got nothing to do with bae as yesterday wyh already 50% tired
    Last edited by george@chongwei; 11-19-2009 at 12:27 AM.

  9. #1301
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    so, based on your theory.

    50% tired= play 3 sets but then in the 3rd set come back from 17-19 down to win the game 21-19.

    100% tired= completely can't win a game and will lose tamely to her opponent.?

    got it
    is that what I said? It seems like the one I bolded is your theory, instead is my theory. I didn't say the bolded sentence.

  10. #1302
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang, Singapore
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    王义韩 :我永远支持你

    name also wrong

  11. #1303
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yup, she is just lucky because WYH was exhausted from yesterday match.
    I'm 100% agree with you suet yan...
    Her opponents just very lucky. Meet her in a games when she was very,very exhausted....

    George you must admit that xiao mao is really tired so she lost from WMC 2 straight games.. hehehe...

  12. #1304
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    is that what I said? It seems like the one I bolded is your theory, instead is my theory. I didn't say the bolded sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Yesterday is half tired, today is 100% tired. Anyway, she is tired. I am sure WYH can bt WMC again when they meet again provided that WYH is not continuously participated in SS tourneys.
    there you go. and what i add little bit was the reality that happens

  13. #1305
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang, Singapore
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    typo error.


    no la, not exam or test, just a tutorial class, no "F" will be given.

    F not bad what! F for flying colours

  14. #1306
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wang.cly View Post
    George you must admit that xiao mao is really tired so she lost from WMC 2 straight games.. hehehe...
    yup, I admit that wang yi han was really tired that's why wmc win her in 2 sets. and that include in the Lucky aspect
    but her loss today is not from yesterday's match as wang yi han already very tired and exhausted even b4 she came to this tournament because of continuous participation in tournaments

  15. #1307
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    there you go. and what i add little bit was the reality that happens
    the one you added is your theory, but don't mix up with my theory. That's the reality you want to explain, but is different from the reality in my mind. Thanks.

  16. #1308
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yup, I admit that wang yi han was really tired that's why wmc win her in 2 sets. and that include in the Lucky aspect
    but her loss today is not from yesterday's match as wang yi han already very tired and exhausted even b4 she came to this tournament because of continuous participation in tournaments
    nah, as u said, she was very tired before come to this tournament. She still can win yesterday match because she doesn't want her Shanghai fans to get disappointed. But, in today's match, she really can't stand anymore, she was exhausted from last week tournament and yesterday match against Bae.

  17. #1309
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    the one you added is your theory, but don't mix up with my theory. That's the reality you want to explain, but is different from the reality in my mind. Thanks.
    yup, but then i'm CLARIFYING the TRUTH of Wang's loss today

    congrats on your 4 k post just now

Similar Threads

  1. Wang Shixian ( 王适娴 )
    By george@chongwei in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 953
    : 08-12-2014, 12:11 PM
  2. Wang Lin ( 王琳 )
    By seawell in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1421
    : 06-16-2014, 03:18 AM
  3. choose Wang lin or Wang Yihan
    By orangejuice in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 09-06-2011, 10:37 AM
  4. Wang Yihan (CHN) and Sony (INA)
    By cxytdn in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 16
    : 03-10-2009, 03:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •