User Tag List

Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,633 to 1,649 of 2363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, Wang Shixian moves around a lot while Wang Yihan has better reach.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow BWF World Rankings (2011 Week 12)

Based on the just released BWF World Rankings (2011 Week 12), WSX remains higher than WYH (9 weeks in a row now);

1...... CHN......Wang Shixian......83506 pts
    2...... CHN......Wang Yihan........73989 pts
    3...... IND......Saina Nehwal.......69721 pts
    4...... CHN......Wang Xin...........67142 pts
    5...... DEN......Tine Baun...........56999 pts
    6...... CHN......Liu Xin...............53310 pts
    7...... GER......Juliane Schenk ....53029 pts
    8...... CHN......Jiang Yanjiao......52961 pts
    9...... CHN......Li Xuerui LI.........51250 pts
    10.....KOR......Bae Youn Joo......50821 pts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    Nah, Wang Shixian moves around a lot while Wang Yihan has better reach.
    WYH has longer reach coz of her height... I pick her to win the OG2012...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echo17 View Post
    i'm wondering when was the picture (wif chenj) taken, cause wangyihan seems to be a bit different (her look) ?
    It's her hair. She never wears it like this when she plays. Plus she's actually smiling. She's always so sullen on the court

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahhaa agree with you also ,, in the court she looked like fierce differen wif this photo with chen jin
    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    It's her hair. She never wears it like this when she plays. Plus she's actually smiling. She's always so sullen on the court

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is she goin 2 play in asian badminton c. on 19april??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    WYH has longer reach coz of her height... I pick her to win the OG2012...
    Exactly! And because of that reach advantage complimenting her overall abilities, I think she'll be hanging in there for a longer while than most of her compatriots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Well, I see her smiling a lot, tsk, aw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya she will join
    Quote Originally Posted by echo17 View Post
    is she goin 2 play in asian badminton c. on 19april??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up WYH is back !!!

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuice View Post
    ya she will join
    It's great to hear that WYH has recovered from her injury (suffered from the CBL six weeks ago).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yayayyaa good news sad to hear she lose with CXJ
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    It's great to hear that WYH has recovered from her injury (suffered from the CBL six weeks ago).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On WYH's posture

Newbie here (badminton fan for 3 months, so take that as an indicator of how much I know... ie, not very much) but WYH looked very impressive and engaged in her Korea Open victory over WSX. She was much more focused than the previous week in Malaysia where from the start she missed a series of shots that suggested her mind was elsewhere. Hope the Korea performance is a sign she can pull it together.

Often in this thread people have commented on whether she wins just with pure athletic ability while being a bit rough with some basic badminton skills and especially strategy. Even losing in Korea though she had more shot variety and more aggressiveness at the net than she had in her weak period last year.

One last note. I'm 185 cm tall and one thing I notice about WYH when I watch her play strikes me as typical of taller people. He posture is a little stooped forward. Take a look at her shoulders and look at the way they curve forward and downward a bit, and the way her neck is pitched forward also as a result of this bad posture. This posture is very common of tall people who grow up around smaller people out of politeness and desire to maintain a socially less intimidating distance the taller person bends down in this way. I'm a little surprised her coaches haven't encouraged her to work her posture and see if it improves her game. Better posture could easily increase her height 1-2 inches and possibly raise her hitting point on the shuttle by that much too. Incorporating some yoga classes, which emphasize straightening the spine and strengthening the muscles to hold it straight, would be a good way to start. The bad posture also can be a sign of some lack of confidence.

I love watching WYH play as she takes over the court with her whole frame. Hope this is a good year for year and she builds her confidence and joy in the game on the way to the Olympics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeahhh2 i like her skill and like to see she scream its very cool always support her
    Quote Originally Posted by PFDuke View Post
    Newbie here (badminton fan for 3 months, so take that as an indicator of how much I know... ie, not very much) but WYH looked very impressive and engaged in her Korea Open victory over WSX. She was much more focused than the previous week in Malaysia where from the start she missed a series of shots that suggested her mind was elsewhere. Hope the Korea performance is a sign she can pull it together.

Often in this thread people have commented on whether she wins just with pure athletic ability while being a bit rough with some basic badminton skills and especially strategy. Even losing in Korea though she had more shot variety and more aggressiveness at the net than she had in her weak period last year.

One last note. I'm 185 cm tall and one thing I notice about WYH when I watch her play strikes me as typical of taller people. He posture is a little stooped forward. Take a look at her shoulders and look at the way they curve forward and downward a bit, and the way her neck is pitched forward also as a result of this bad posture. This posture is very common of tall people who grow up around smaller people – out of politeness and desire to maintain a socially less intimidating distance the taller person bends down in this way. I'm a little surprised her coaches haven't encouraged her to work her posture and see if it improves her game. Better posture could easily increase her height 1-2 inches and possibly raise her hitting point on the shuttle by that much too. Incorporating some yoga classes, which emphasize straightening the spine and strengthening the muscles to hold it straight, would be a good way to start. The bad posture also can be a sign of some lack of confidence.

I love watching WYH play as she takes over the court with her whole frame. Hope this is a good year for year and she builds her confidence and joy in the game on the way to the Olympics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevermind the posture and the way she slouch a bit...but when she is doing good, she is actually GREAT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PFDuke View Post

One last note. I'm 185 cm tall and one thing I notice about WYH when I watch her play strikes me as typical of taller people. He posture is a little stooped forward. Take a look at her shoulders and look at the way they curve forward and downward a bit, and the way her neck is pitched forward also as a result of this bad posture. This posture is very common of tall people who grow up around smaller people – out of politeness and desire to maintain a socially less intimidating distance the taller person bends down in this way. I'm a little surprised her coaches haven't encouraged her to work her posture and see if it improves her game. Better posture could easily increase her height 1-2 inches and possibly raise her hitting point on the shuttle by that much too. Incorporating some yoga classes, which emphasize straightening the spine and strengthening the muscles to hold it straight, would be a good way to start. The bad posture also can be a sign of some lack of confidence.

solid fact... somebody help her out wif this and being world no1 is no longer a mission impossible 4 her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wang yihan get another title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wang yihan has improved alot.