email from mia audina

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Rahayu, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Rahayu

Rahayu Regular Member

immigration officer
    RE: Where is my idol?
    Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:26 PM

"Mia Audina" <XXXXXXXXXX>
    Add sender to Contacts

To:
    rahayoe_10@yahoo.com

#yiv1662807522 .hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv1662807522 {FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}Hallo Ayu,
    Thank you ya buat ucapan ultahnya.
    Sorry baru bales email kamu sekarang dan memang udah ngga bisa nonton saya main badminton lagi kan udah berhenti 2 tahun.mungkin nanti di youtube mau di pasang pertandingan saya,kalo udah di pasang nanti saya email ya. tapi sabar ya abis belom tau kapan ada waktunya.
    Terima kasih banyak buat menjadi fans setia saya.
    Saya ngga bisa bales email kamu sering2 tapi kadang2 saya balesin kalo lagi bisa ya.
    Semua sukses yg saya raih itu pemberian TUHAN YESUS jadi bukan kemampuan saya sendiri.
    Sampe sini dulu ya..............
    Tuhan Yesus memberkati kamu dan keluarga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mia
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hmm, it's been long time she never reply my email again but last wednesday she replied my email,, maybe everbody here who can understand bahasa can know what she said in my email.. and i need your help to translate this email with english... anyway sorry if i didnt put mia audina email adress because i kept her privacy.. thanks before:):)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hmm..let me flashback about her achievment.. hope everybody can remind her,
    Mia Audina Tjiptawan (Chinese: 張海麗 (Zhang Haili);
    born August 22, 1979) born in Jakarta Indonesia,

Mia Audina has surprised many people by announcing that she is to retire from international competition. Audina burst to the international scene in 1994 at the tender ago of 14, winning the deciding match to clinch the Uber Cup for Indonesia. After switching nationalities, Audina won her second silver medal tens year later at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.

Finishing at the age of 26 may seem early for a professional athlete to retire, but when her career has spanned more than 12 years and includes two Olympic medals, it becomes easier to understand that it could be time to hang up the rackets and take a well earned rest.

Mia Audina was born in Indonesia and was one of the youngest players ever to appear for the national team. During the Uber Cup final in 1994 she played the deciding match against Zhang Ning which ensured that Indonesia beat China 3-2. This was in front of thousands of passionate fans in Jakarta. Audina instantly became a national hero. She confirmed her place in the history books by winning her first silver medal at the Atlanta 1996 Olympic Games.

A few years later, Audina switched countries and continents to represent the Netherlands. This didn't stop her from winning tournaments and medals. It also started a successful women's doubles partnership with Lotte Bruil (nee Jonathans).

In 2004 Audina reached her peak. At the European Championships Audina claimed an impressive double, winning the women's singles and women's doubles gold medals. Later on in August at the Athens Olympic Games, Audina defeated Gong Ruina to reach the women's singles final, but Zhang Ning claimed revenge for 10 years earlier, denying Audina the chance to win gold.

Audina also won silver medal in the women's singles at the European Championships in 2002 and 2006. This year she also helped Netherlands win the European Women's Team Championships, plus second place at the Uber Cup.

world Badminton congratulates Mia Audina on her remarkable career and wishes her a very happy retirement.

:D:D

Attached Files:

2. Rahayu

Rahayu Regular Member

immigration officer
    another news about Mia Audina but with bahasa :
    Mia Audina Gantung Raket
    Eddi Santosa - detikNews

Den Haag - Secara mengejutkan pebulutangkis Belanda, Mia Audina (27), mengumumkan untuk gantung raket. Mia tahun ini sering sakit-sakitan.

Keputusan untuk meninggalkan dunia bulutangkis itu disampaikan Mia hari ini, Rabu (16/8/2006).

Selanjutnya Mia akan mendukung kegiatan suaminya, penyanyi gospel Tylio Lobman, serta menekuni karir kemasyarakatan. Ketika didesak apa itu konkritnya, Mia akhirnya berterus terang.

"Saya akan berbisnis batu mulia. Saya punya banyak koneksi dengan keluarga kerajaan, terutama di Asia, dan kalangan papan atas. Saya berharap mereka bisa menjadi langganan," ujar Mia di depan kamera televisi publik, NOS.

Keputusan bulat untuk gantung raket itu diambil Mia sepekan yang lalu. Mia mengaku sangat sulit untuk mengambil keputusan berpisah dengan dunia yang telah ditekuninya sejak kecil.

"Sudah 14 tahun lamanya saya malang-melintang di puncak dunia. Kini saya merasa fisik saya sudah jenuh. Saya sebenarnya mau bertahan sampai Olimpiade Peking 2008, namun saya memperhatikan bahwa saya tahun ini sering sakit. Itu sebuah tanda bahwa saya terlalu menguras fisik saya," beber Mia.

Karir

Mulai usia 11 tahun Mia sudah masuk level tinggi perbulutangkisan. Ketika mencapai usia 13 tahun, Mia sudah berhasil menembus barisan elite timnas Indonesia.

Setahun kemudian (1994) Mia menjadi pahlawan nasional, karena dia menjadi pemain penentu kemenangan Indonesia dengan menundukkan Zhang Ning (Cina) dalam final Piala Uber. Masih di tahun sama Mia menyabet gelar Piala Dunia, lalu medali perak Olimpiade Atlanta 1996.

Setelah itu Mia, yang dilahirkan di Jakarta (22/8/1979) dengan nama lengkap Mia Audina Tjiptawan, seperti terlempar dari orbit. Masa-masa sulit membelit. Dia harus merawat ibunda tercinta yang sakit, sampai akhirnya meninggal dunia pada 1999. Mia terdepak dari timnas, tidak terpilih lagi.

Namun guratan nasib menentukan lain. Pada 1999 itu pula Mia bertemu pria Belanda, Tylio Lobman. Keduanya lalu sepakat menikah. Mia ikut hijrah ke Belanda dan menanggalkan kewarganegaraan Indonesianya.

Sejak jadi warga negara Belanda, Mia menemukan semangat baru. Bangkit membela merah-putih-biru, dan kembali membuktikan diri dengan menyabet medali perak Olimpiade Atena 2004, setara dengan prestasi di Olimpiade Atlanta ketika usianya delapan tahun lebih muda.

Faktor Mia meledakkan demam bulutangkis di Negeri Tulip itu sekaligus mengangkat Belanda menjadi kekuatan disegani di Eropa.

Daftar Gelar Top Mia

Saat masih WNI: Piala Uber (1994), Medali Perak Olimpiade Atlanta (1996), Indonesia Terbuka (1997), Hongkong Terbuka (1997), Jepang Terbuka (1998), Piala Uber (1998).

Sebagai WN Belanda: Taiwan Terbuka (2000), Kejuaraan Eropa (2002), Swis Terbuka (2002), Belanda Terbuka (2002), BMW Terbuka (2002, ganda), Belanda Terbuka (2004), Jepang Terbuka (2004). (es/)

Attached Files:

3. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

wow, really long time din't hear from Mia. Rahayu, how is she lately??? What is she doing right now??

4. Rahayu

Rahayu Regular Member

immigration officer
    until now she said that her activity right now is have a bussiness in diamond and company her husband Tylio Lomban go trip around the world..if she have a time she will upload her badminton game in youtube.. she will tell to me if she do that. i hope she have more time so she can upload her video in youtube .. hahaha :D

5. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Good yo hear from my favourite player ever ... =)

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Good to know..

Rayahu, good to know both of you are keeping contact. She seems quite busy, which is good to know also.
    Anyway, about the email translation, i'll just quickly summarize it (leaving the complete translation to you).
    So, here goes (i used a translation engine and tried to make sense of it);):
    "So, Mia basically thanked Rahayu for the birthday wish. She's sorry she just replied to the email and acknowledged Rayahu hasn't been able to watch her in action for the last 2 yrs as she's stopped playing. Although some of her video matches hopefully will be uploaded to youtube.
    Mia thanked Rayahu for being a loyal fan.
    Mia apologized for not being able to reply as often as she likes, but will do so when she has time.
    Mia believes the success she's garnered came from Jesus not from her own effort.
    Wishing the best for Rahayu and her family."
    ..yep, as some or most of us here already found out the story (thread below):
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35344

On that note, please pass our warm BC regards to her the next time you send her an email, okay?:):cool:

#6 ctjcad, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  7. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    wow.. where am i??? just knew that she's already retired...

does she has kid now??

8. Rahayu

Rahayu Regular Member

immigration officer
    Of course,if i send her email again, i promise that i will sending our warm regards to her..
    Note: our mean BC and right now i'm part of BC right?hahaha..
    Thank you Mr Ctjcad for the translate,i hope it will be meaning for Bcers who cant understand bahasa!!

9. Rahayu

Rahayu Regular Member

immigration officer
    Until now she hasnt get a child

#9 Rahayu, Sep 24, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  10. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    she's long married rite??

wish da best for her..

11. Rahayu