Yonex Carbonex 10 Muscle

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by EggLover, Sep 23, 2008.

1. EggLover

EggLover Regular Member

I went shopping tonite at a supermarket and saw this Carbonex 10 muscle (2UG5). The difference is it uses U grommets at the 'T', same like on Cab 20 MS... but no ripples on the frame... is it the Yonex Nano-Elastic Ti alloy incorporated into the frame? any cab 10 MS users here? Some reviews would be nice. Price is RM219.90.

2. pumpkin

pumpkin Regular Member

I previously owned a cab 10 muscle before I traded it with a bit of cash to friend wishing to unload a cab 30.

As I remember it, it did have the muscle power bumps but only on the top half of the frame. Mine had a great color scheme: purple on black

It's head light so it feels light for a 2u. I absolutely loved this racket; great control, decent power. It's easy to get used to as compared to the cab 30 (but the cab30 is more potent). I got it at a great price too since carbonex rackets are not too popular here.

hope this helps.

3. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    There is no Elastic-Ti in CAB rackets at all, only NS9000S/X and AT900P/T

4. pumpkin

pumpkin Regular Member

Is this cab 10 muscle that you saw a new version? My racket had no "high tech" materials, just plain carbon graphite. The cab 30 has ultimum ti but this is just analogous to the mp 99. Is nano tech coming to the cab series?

5. EggLover

EggLover Regular Member

Just wondering what's the difference of the 'muscle' version. It's has black & yellow colour scheme, ultra high modulus carbon graphite.

6. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    There will be no new CAB rackets coming out at all. The CAB series is a classic series now so no Nano technology will be used in CAb rackets.

You don't need nano technology to have a good racket. CAB30MS has no fancy tech and it's still a good racket. Another example is SOTX W11. It's extremely powerful but it only has graphite and woven in it and no nano tech.