User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 45
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for Regular groups(West)

    Hi all badminton lovers.. me and my friend r looking for regular weekly groups at jurong west area to join, preferably Jurong west Stadium.. Anyone?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi... I stay within walking distance to JW stadium.. Will love to join in if you don't mind that I don't play too well.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi add me on msn @ elnino_06@hotmail.com ba.. if i book a court will ask u de.. juz nice for a doubles.. i got 3 players here incl myself xD need 1 more for a doubles.. u play how long le

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    me also live minutes away from JW stadium, but i dont play too well though and getting old too...

  5. #5
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RexIsOn View Post
    Hi all badminton lovers.. me and my friend r looking for regular weekly groups at jurong west area to join, preferably Jurong west Stadium.. Anyone?
    interest to join ......... level of playing ?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Intermediate to advance

  7. #7
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RexIsOn View Post
    Intermediate to advance
    must be very pro ......

    any idea what is the time-slot for the game ?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    B.Gombak- Singapore
    Posts
    1,644
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    must be very pro ......

    any idea what is the time-slot for the game ?

    Should be..... then $5 by using AS50 ?

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpendorK View Post
    Should be..... then $5 by using AS50 ?
    $5 can.. but plastic shuttlecock.. u wan mah? haha

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    must be very pro ......

    any idea what is the time-slot for the game ?
    hi.. no ah.. we're not pros lol.. any way i dunno wat's e gauge for intermediate to advance players.. I juz wanna open a thread for Jurong west badminton lovers cos if i can get enuff ppl to form up a 8 person grp.. i would start a session real soon.. i have 3 players including myself (2 guys, 1 gal). age 20+, intermediate lvl. anyway we wouldnt be using v good shuttles like AS50.. but fairly good yonex or proace.. would indicate e shuttle type when i book e court

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RexIsOn View Post
    hi.. no ah.. we're not pros lol.. any way i dunno wat's e gauge for intermediate to advance players.. I juz wanna open a thread for Jurong west badminton lovers cos if i can get enuff ppl to form up a 8 person grp.. i would start a session real soon.. i have 3 players including myself (2 guys, 1 gal). age 20+, intermediate lvl. anyway we wouldnt be using v good shuttles like AS50.. but fairly good yonex or proace.. would indicate e shuttle type when i book e court
    do you mind playing with 2 middle aged old men.. ?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Add me to the list lor. Prefer to play on weekday evening at JWSH. I stay nearby Pioneer Mall nia.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sure.. actually we found a grp of 3 ppl playing at JW stadium every sun.. 2 hrs session.. maybe we all could join tt grp.. rather pro for me.. haha.. i noob ><

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    do you mind playing with 2 middle aged old men.. ?
    nah dun mind playing with anyone.. haha.. its leisure play juz to enjoy e sport and keep fit at priority..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RexIsOn View Post
    nah dun mind playing with anyone.. haha.. its leisure play juz to enjoy e sport and keep fit at priority..
    then that's fine. do you guys always play on weekends? both of us always play on weekdays as weekends may not have the time to play. we're looking at leisure play and sweating it out only, not the competitive type.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    then that's fine. do you guys always play on weekends? both of us always play on weekdays as weekends may not have the time to play. we're looking at leisure play and sweating it out only, not the competitive type.
    oh.. i can play on both weekdays and weekend as of now.. but pretty soon as school reopens, i might only make it on a weekend.. but anyhow.. i'll try my best to update u guys on any sessions here

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you guys still playing?
    From the posts, it seem that you guys are young,
    i suddenly have a strong passion for badminton, and i think i belong to beginner stage too.
    Can i play with you?
    19 years old boy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regular Groups in the East?
    By softwares88 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 6
    : 03-09-2014, 01:38 AM
  2. Regular Groups (INFORMATIVE)
    By onegoodsoul in forum Singapore
    Replies: 5
    : 07-25-2012, 08:08 AM
  3. Any groups of regular players at Jurong West Stadium?
    By Daniel Hong in forum Singapore
    Replies: 4
    : 06-24-2010, 01:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    : 05-06-2010, 09:17 PM
  5. Any regular hougang groups?
    By thambert in forum Singapore
    Replies: 29
    : 01-04-2007, 01:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •