Results 1 to 17 of 17
Thread: Badminton Tournaments Schedules
09-25-2008, 11:40 AM #1
Badminton Tournaments Schedules
Ok lets start here. There are so many states in Malaysia. Should have lotsa tournaments.
Its good to post it here to help your fellow players to get the exposure and experience.
KLBA Open on 6th-9th Nov.Closing on 15/10/2008
09-25-2008, 11:50 AM #2
are u going to partivipate in this tournament?
09-26-2008, 08:29 AM #3
u want partner me is it? You do all the smashing ok? If loose u buy kajang satay ok? dono yet.
09-29-2008, 12:26 PM #4
do u have d details? how much to join? whether you need to go through state?
09-30-2008, 03:01 AM #5
10-02-2008, 02:22 AM #6
10-02-2008, 02:26 AM #7
me too... ccan you proivde more detail for the tournament please.. thx
10-02-2008, 11:47 AM #8
10-02-2008, 12:51 PM #9
10-04-2008, 02:20 PM #10
Kejohanan Badminton Terbuka Remaja ke-3 MSSKL/BAKTI/DBKL/MILO 2008
Date : 6,7,8,9 November 2008 (Thursday-Sunday) Time: 8.00 am
Venue: Staium Badminton Cheras Kuala Lumpur (KLBA)
Fees: RM 10 for single and RM 20 for doubles
Closing date: 19th October 2008
A - BOY'S SINGLE U-8
B - GIRL'S SINGLE U-8
C - BOY'S SINGLE U-9
D - GIRL'S SINGLE U-9
E - BOY'S SINGLE U-10
F - GIRL'S SINGLE U-10
G- BOY'S SINGLE U-11
H - GIRL'S SINGLE U-11
I - BOY'S SINGLE U-12
J - GIRL'S SINGLE U-12
K- BOY'S SINGLE U-13
L- BOY'S SINLE U-14
M- GIRL'S SINGLE U-13/14
N- GIRL'S SINGLE U-15/16
O - BOY'S SINGLE U-15
P - BOY'S SINGLE U-16
Q- BOY'S DOUBLE U-10
R - BOY'S DOUBLE U-12
S - GIRL'S DOUBLE U-12
You can download the form here or visit this site for more information http://play.flyroof.com/
Some information of the tournament:
- For the early rounds, 1 set 30 points (15 points changing court) will be use. Starting from quater finals onwards, the 21 points (best of 3) will be use.
- The forms are available at:
- Unit Sukan Pusat Kecemerlangan Sukan Cochrane (03-92001260)
-SMK Raja Abdullah JLN Kepong 52000 KL (Mr.Seow 019-3052172)
-SMK Seri Bintang Selatan,TMN Shamelin Perkasa(Ms. Suria 0133379058)
- SJKC Chiao Nan, Setapak (Ms. Lim 013-3250506)
- SMK Taman Yari, Jln Awan Larat (012-2623755)
- Submit the entry form together with the fees, birth cert (photocopy)/ ID
- The schedule/draw will be out one week before the tournament. It will be paste on the board at KLBA.
- For secondary school (age 13-16), events will start on the 6th of November (THURSDAY) and players are compulsory to be present at 8.00 am to collect their t-shirts.
- For primary school (age 7-12), events will start on the 7th of November (FRIDAY) and players are compulsory to be present at 8.00 am to collect their t-shirts.
- Prize will be given to the winner, runner-up and 2 third placing.
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM #11
Anyone have information on any oncoming badminton competition in JB?
10-07-2008, 03:54 AM #12
Young Young badminton sports center in Batu Pahat is going to organize a tournament for social players in December. It is an interesting open tournament where the ladies (mostly x-state & national invited) will be playing in the men's single and men's doubles. However, ex-national men players are not allow to participate.
If you are interested, you can call 012 7070751 - Ng Soo Mui for more details of the tournament. Soo Mui and his brother, Ng Choon Kang were ex-national junior and back up shuttler back in 1995-2000. Their mother was a former national player.
10-29-2008, 05:44 AM #13
KLBA tournament draw ?
Does anyone know when the up comming bakti tournament draw will be out ?
Or know where to get it ?
10-29-2008, 06:04 AM #14
I'm Lim, I just wonder is there any spot for me to join, and where are you guys playing.
10-31-2008, 10:57 AM #15
11-11-2008, 11:20 PM #16
Taiping Open in December 08
Call them for details. Got price money for this one. Big guns from Penang coming as well. Wonder if Ipoh people coming. Enjoy the makan there.
(M/L) Singles, Doubles, Mix.
Veteran Men Singles and doubles.
For details, Call 05-8071350 / 016 4710596 / 05-8086823 / 06-8088544 / 05-8472570 / 05-8075424
11-12-2008, 05:35 AM #17
By daMaster in forum Canada EastReplies: 13: 01-03-2009, 11:06 AM
By kktan in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007Replies: 0: 04-20-2007, 02:26 AM
By pdx__ in forum Canada EastReplies: 2: 12-21-2006, 10:42 PM
By peace in forum All England 2006Replies: 89: 01-22-2006, 02:27 AM
By ants in forum 2005 South East Asian Games - BadmintonReplies: 8: 11-25-2005, 02:03 PM