Chinese Badminton

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by FuWang, Sep 27, 2008.

1. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

I see Japanese or ather countries badminton but I don't see Chinese one. If have this before, plz delete it..... ;););)

2. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

I ever read that someone ask if why there's an Indonesian but not supprt Indonesian, bu support Chinese.... Maybe can said that choice or have other reasons, such as b'coz of Indo's supporter are not respect to Chinese, so they feel not comportable.... There's no rules said that we must support our country, right?! Also can't be said that don't have any feeling of nationalism....
    If the reason like that (like the bold one), I'm one of them..... Why I can said like that?! I will show to all of u.... Notice, I didn't mean to find enemies or noisy @ here, just want to share what I feel.....
    All of u can see at this person's friendster also the owner of "Anti China Badminton Players" http://profiles.friendster.com/75353769.... Then u can see the pics's caption of this album http://www.friendster.com/photos/75353769/1/631161596 (u must see all of the pics), then http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?page=5&a=228520310&uid=75353769&mac= (pay attention to Chinese players and always next).....
    Maybe there're a lot of u who don't undersatand Indonesia, maybe u can copy paste at here to ask at here and maybe who understand Indonesia can help to translate it.... Really annoying when I found that kind of person, not sportif at all.... And the most offense is this pic http://www.friendster.com/group/tabphoto.php?statpos=gdis&fid=1981289 Can be said that cross the flag just for kidding?! Not serious?! Will Chinese people will think like that?! I don't think so....

#2 FuWang, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  3. hiltonmoreira9

hiltonmoreira9 Regular Member

student
    I am Indonesian and I maybe had an answer for your curiosity
    and this is purely my opinion.
    Most of Indonesians got obsessed with teams or whatever it is that they support, in badminton, China is the best badminton country. supporters hate that Indonesia always lose to China.

they don't like it when their favorite team lost. not just in Badminton, for extra info, see Indonesian Super League of Soccer. in this Ramadhan month (the holy month for almost all Muslim in Indonesia) there were 3 chaos that occurred after soccer matches, it happened because the supporters' favorite team was beaten by each team's own opponent.

so it was kinda like it was our bad culture of sport obsession, on behalf of all Indonesian I apologize for that.

#3 hiltonmoreira9, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  4. fzustudents

fzustudents Regular Member

worker
  5. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

I also know about that, but we must be sportif. don't let ou bad habit to known by others. it can be aid envy. even they envy with China, they also can't be write China players such F**K like that. in reality, there's lose and win, Indo also ever win over hina. so, NOT ALWAYS lose to China. it's impossible for a country always win in every tournaments. they should know about that. yeah, they write as what they want to write, never think the affect of what they have done. but when there's a person who write just a LITTLE negative side of Indo's players, they can't received it. I want to said that is if they don't wanna peoples write the negative side of their players, better they look back theirselves and never write something that can offense others. it just a sport, must be sportif. show that Indo's supporter also can be sportif and not just can judge other countries. ^_*

6. hiltonmoreira9

hiltonmoreira9 Regular Member

student
    FYI, most of the owners of such websites with such captions are about 12, still go to junior high.

still young. the mature ones won't do that!
    the older ones tend to accept the winning or losing of Indonesia team and fine with China players because they are good.