Places to play in Central Virginia?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by tasuki18, Sep 27, 2008.

1. tasuki18

tasuki18 New Member

Engineer
    Hi~! I just moved to Harrisonburg, VA and I'm desperate to continue playing badminton. I was hoping that JMU or UVA nearby has public badminton times, but I can't find any information on it. I may be forced to drive two hours to DC or Richmond to play, but I would -with reason- prefer otherwise. Does anyone know of a place closer to me?

2. wlqf6

wlqf6 New Member

teacher
    Play badminton in JMU in Harrisonburg

There's an informal club in JMU playing badminton. You can contact its member at wlqf6@yahoo.com.

3. Saqib Khan

Saqib Khan Regular Member

Badminton Lover

I live in Springfield, VA and I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com