Anyone has Yonex bag 2220 or 324 Tour Thermal?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Voda, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Voda

Voda Regular Member

student
    Anyone has Yonex bag 2220 or 324 Tour Thermal?

I wanna know which one is better(a much easier question to answer than rackets, isn't it!) and are these bags designed for only carrying rackets? becasue I want one which also allows a pair of shoes, a tower and a doz of shuttles.....well the basic stuff. to be fitted in. P.S I only have 2 rackets
    I thought about the smaller ones which hold 3 rackets like 320 and 620, but not sure if I have a pair of shoes and tower....

So please tell me if these two particular models do the job!

and please don't suggest any Yonex Tour bag because they look really bulky!! and makes me look like a refugee on the street :D

2. Nic

Nic Regular Member

BCBF Member
    ooO(Do I look like a refugee on the street?:( )

All the Yonex bag looks bulky besides those that only hold 3 racquets.

I have the 524 and 520 Performance Series bags. Mind you, the 3 racquets bag can only hold 3 racquets and perhaps 1 tube of shuttlecocks. It definitely cannot fit a pair of badminton shoes in it.

As for the 324, you can throw everything in your locker in it and you still have room to sleep. kidding, but yeah, the bag can carry plenty of stuffs.

I am not sure how does the 2220 looks like, unless you meant the 2020.

3. Voda

Voda Regular Member

student
    To Nic

Thanks alot!! that was helpful and sorry I didn't know you have one of those big ones ......you know i was just kidding .... :D

4. TDotSmAsHer

TDotSmAsHer Regular Member

Student Gr 11 in Sept.------- badminton player/ad
    I use this big ass navy blue yonex bag.... it's not... "wow" attractive. like the 2020 bags.. but it looks ok.... The one I have carrys 6 racquets but can probably hold bit more... I only have 3 racquets so I put in the racquet case as well.. just to take up room :D Oh yea.. mine has a shoe compartment , racquet compartment.. another big compartment for clothes etc... and uhhh big yonex strap!

ONly thing I hate about this bag is it's too big... it's like 80 cm in length... it's ok when I get a ride to badminton... but if I'm taking a bus to badminton... this thing is really awkward to haul around without hitting people with it !

5. Nic

Nic Regular Member

BCBF Member
    Re: To Nic

No worry, I know you were just kidding, me too. ;)
    By the way, all the bag that allow you to put clothes, shoes, racquets and etc are all bulky.

6. Piotr

Piotr Regular Member

I have Yonex bag 2024. It is a great bag.

the biggst adavantages to me are:
    - it keeps the temperature (cold drinks remain cold for hours)
    - it is water-proof, you do not have to worry about wet clothes
    - it lokks fine

On the other hand it is not very big so if you carry a lot of equipment with it may be a disadvantage.