User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Go and read what I wrote if you have difficulty to understand what I meant.

I know we are discussing about MK/HS's future and I am arguing their major obstacle should be JJS/LYD as we saw their matches this year, (if you understand THIS year's results are MORE meaningful than last year's to predict future). I'm talking about head-to-head between the two teams. Why are you saying 3rd parties? (I can also mention all losts of MK/HS if you need.) Still can't understand???
    It's you that need to go back to english class and ask what's the meaning of the word CONQUERED. Or maybe you can get your english teacher to translate for you ??

You're the one who brought the other asian pair into this mix by saying LYD/JJS has mastered the asian styles (and then emphasize than even more with the word conquered...gosh...)... now you're crying foul when we introduced another equation (the danes to the story) and want to back track??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I admit they was Conquered by the danes. But I'm just talking about against MK/HS as this thread is for that. Can't I???
    There you go again....Are you obsessed or something with the word CONQUERED?

And no, you're not just talking about MK/HS. You've expand it to other asian pair by saying LYD/JJS has MASTERED/CONQUERED the asian styles, CHN, INA & MAS (despite evidences quite to the contrary).

Any other back-tracking that you want to do now?
    Last edited by badadum; 10-29-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here, you're showing again the arrogance of USA guy. Wanna teach USA english to asians???

Then what's your evidence for the reason all the CHN, INA, MAS top rankers lost to the KOR team this year??? I provided the evidence of this year's matches among them as I kept saying you might have missed to read. (why this year? i believe it's better than last year's scores to predict future. that's okay if you like to live in the past.)

I alway try to keep on the topic: MK/HS's future. I'm arguing they should still have fears in their deep mind for JJS/LYD. And CY/FHF would be in the same condition. (AFAIC the reason that CY/FHF's continuing losses to MK/HS in Final would be from their fear against them.)

One thing: I didn't say I don't like MK/HS. I like them very much and love their play. I'm just considering of their real match.
    Last edited by narnia; 10-30-2008 at 12:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here, you're showing again the arrogance of USA guy. Wanna teach USA english to asians???

Here you're assuming I'm from USA/Americans, and you know what happened when you ASS-umed right? Teaching english to you is your teacher job, not mine, so I'll pass.
    Talking about arrogance, here you are in MK/HS thread, making statement such MK/HS need to fear LYD/JJS, and LYD/JJS have conquered/mastered other asian pairs......now, what's that exactly if not arrogance???

Then what's your evidence for the reason all the CHN, INA, MAS top rankers lost to the KOR team this year??? I provided the evidence of this year's matches among them as I kept saying you might have missed to read. (why this year? i believe it's better than last year's scores to predict future. that's okay if you like to live in the past.)

Hello?? your beloved KOR team got beaten by China 3-1 in the Thomas Cup. Your #1-2 singles got beaten by China & Malaysian shuttler in the OG? Your #1 pair crashed out in the first round. Everything that I stated happened this year. Who's exactly living in the past here? Short term memory losses already?

I alway try to keep on the topic: MK/HS's future.

You said you keep on topic on MK/HS, yet in the next sentences below you digress to CY/FHF already. Consistency is not your strong point isn't it?
    How many more times do I need to point out that you are the one that branch out to talk more than just MK/HS?
    Stop backtracking already. It's just showing your character more and more.

I'm arguing they should still have fears in their deep mind for JJS/LYD. And CY/FHF would be in the same condition. (AFAIC the reason that CY/FHF's continuing losses to MK/HS in Final would be from their fear against them.)

And your reasoning for the so-called "FEAR" is flawed. Why on earth someone should "FEAR" another pair just because they got beaten this year? Your #1 KOR pair got beat by Luluk/Alvent in the home ground this year, so now suddenly they have to fear them? MK/HS got beaten by the Japanese pair in AE...now they have to fear them too? Is that how are you taught in life? Got beaten by someone and now you have to fear them? Man....that's a sad existence if that's truly the case.
    I rest my case. If you want to argue some more about your pair, create another thread instead of continue polluting MK/HS thread.
    Last edited by badadum; 10-30-2008 at 07:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I alway try to keep on the topic: MK/HS's future. I'm arguing they should still have fears in their deep mind for JJS/LYD. And CY/FHF would be in the same condition. (AFAIC the reason that CY/FHF's continuing losses to MK/HS in Final would be from their fear against them.)

One thing: I didn't say I don't like MK/HS. I like them very much and love their play. I'm just considering of their real match.
    I'd jst like to mention one thing...during a badminton match there is always a winner and a loser...this can be influenced by a few things, but i'd say fear is the least of things that players should be concerned about...in the end, players who play better than their opponents more than often are the ones who win...i dont think fear is the main reason why MK/HS lost twice to LYD/JJS this year...one; MK's father passed away jst before TC and two; LYD/JJS were on a roll earlier this year and played better during SO...
    CY/FHF always lose to MK/HS is because both pairs know their games really well and maybe MK/HS have what it takes to be the best pair in the world or maybe just maybe MK/HS are jst better than CY/FHF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... some guy is totally misunderstanding and misusing every my word. That's okay. (If english bothers you, correct it without blaming. Can you speak other tongues?)

Yeah, I'd like to ask this question to BCers, to which I kept trying to answer:

"Which team is and will be the most difficult to win for MK/HS in the future?"

(I understand this is very related to the topic of thread. No need to create a new one.)
    Last edited by narnia; 10-30-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    The last time they met each other was in the Thomas Cup SF, with Jung/Lee triumphing in rubber-set. The first set was closely fought, with the INA pair losing marginally 19-21, before they bounced back strongly to take the second set 21-18. However, the Korean pair was never going to let the INA pair control the game in the third set as they raced to a 14-4 lead in no time and the INA pair lost 10-21.

The Korean pair also won in the Swiss Super Series Final, although Kido/Hendra took the first set 21-17 and had a 6-2 lead in the second set, before a spectacular collapse happened and they lost 16-21. They were trailing 10-11 in the rubber-set, but a change in court meant that they only managed to win another 3 pts to lose the decider 13-21.
    This is the story of this year between them.. I saw them live on TV. If we focus on the rubber sets of the two matches. It's unbelievable. 10-21 and 13-21. These are not the usual scores we can see between the most top-rankers. Maybe as someone said, MK must have been in very depressed state for his loving family. I think that is very reasonable cause for their losses. Yeah, I tend to pronounce more on emotional conditions especially for the top-rankers' matches as I am mentioning the "fear" or "confidence" issue. Fear is growing if he is losing, confidence is growing if he is winning. As simple as we have experienced in our own games.
    (In fact, JJS said after OG that he had fear for the danes as they were losing to them in H-2-H. I think they over-estimated the danes that made them so defensive, failed in fast transition to offensive modes.)
    Last edited by narnia; 10-30-2008 at 10:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... some guy is totally misunderstanding and misusing every my word. That's okay. (If english bothers you, correct it without blaming. Can you speak other tongues?)

Yeah, I'd like to ask this question to BCers, to which I kept trying to answer:

"Which team is and will be the most difficult to win for MK/HS in the future?"

(I understand this is very related to the topic of thread. No need to create a new one.)
    English is not my native tongue, so what does that tell you?
    If you keep making ridiculous statement like how LYD/JJS conquered the other asian pairs (despite evidence to the contrary), then expect to be able to defend your position or face the music. Instead you back-track all over the place... English or no english, I think your position is quite ridiculously clear....you're all talk and can't back it up.

And why do you think LYD/JJS will be a threat to MK/HS, considering JJS is getting shipped to the army? They'll have even less time to practice together. In fact what make you think the KOR talking heads will even keep this pairing? Are they willing to "utilize" arguably their best MD player to pair with someone who can only do it part time???
    Last edited by badadum; 10-30-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the story of this year between them.. I saw them live on TV. If we focus on the rubber sets of the two matches. It's unbelievable. 10-21 and 13-21. These are not the usual scores we can see between the most top-rankers.
    Again, that's from TWO matches. And the matches did last to rubber games. LCW beat LD convincingly in straight set during TC. Then that must mean LD afraid and fear of LCW ? The reverse is true in OG....so now its LCW turn to fear LD???

You sure have amusing logic to try to push your position.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well..

..at least now i can figure out who will be defending LYD (and whoever his MD partner will be), when and if the time comes for them to shine...

But i think, as of now, since LYD's partnership with JJS is in limbo and Markis and Hendra are still playing strong, there's no doubt the current INA pair is still at the top of the MD pack.

With that said, c'mon guys, i don't know why you guys are so worked up over this seemingly endless LYD vs. MK & HS argument (MK & HS' supporters are making it like their fave MD pair's status is being threatened; LYD's (and whoever his partner will be) supporters are making it like he'll never prove himself to be amongst the best in MD or be better than Markis & Hendra)..Best thing to do is just wait and see if LYD (and whoever his partner will be) can duplicate the same thing like he and JJS did vs. Markis & Hendra, the next time both pairs meet..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-31-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2008 H-2-H Scoring: JJS/LYD vs. MK/HS

The Dominance:
    (I understand, in badminton matches, at the rubber set and even at the final stages, the true difference reveals. Just like you can see MK/HS's excellent plays at recent Super Series. Just check how they show their real strength at the final stage of the games. FYI, JJS/LYD will appear at the Shanghai SS.)

In Swiss Open F 2008;
    Name:  SO_F.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  48.8 KB

In TC SF 2008;
    Name:  TC_SF.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  48.9 KB

cf. TC F 2008 vs. CY/FHF;
    Name:  TC_F.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  49.0 KB
    Last edited by narnia; 10-31-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    English is not my native tongue, so what does that tell you?
    Ok, I can now understand that the USA english has spoiled you... So sad...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok!we get it!you are probably the only one who worships LYD/JJS
    i'll admit they're good, but not the BEST, if they were, they would have won OG.
    no need to get so worked up over this, man. let it go, and enough with this USA/english pathetic comments

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I can now understand that the USA english has spoiled you... So sad...
    Funny statement, since especially considering that Korean probably learn the so-called USA English...And the sad part of it, you still can't even form a comprehensive statement in English...as illustrated below:
    I understand, in badminton matches, at the rubber set and even at the final stages, the true difference reveals.
    It's ok, maybe you just learn it in the past year or so? The future is gloom for you young grasshopper, but keep studying and you might eventually get there.

Again, your copy and paste from tournament software is just from the last couple of meet. Wanna see me copy & paste your hero defeat in the hand of a pair not even in the top 10 in MAS Open (in STRAIGHT SET nevertheless...they can't even force it to rubber game)?
    Or maybe the one that illustrate their defeat by Luluk/Alvent in your own homeland? In that one they're left behind 9-0 in the rubber game and simply never recover.

Now do explain again how LYD/JJS CONQUERED/MASTERED the CHN/MAS/INA pairs when they're BEATEN AT HOME by an INA pair ???
    Or are you still too dense to understand that?
    Last edited by badadum; 10-31-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    ok!we get it!you are probably the only one who worships LYD/JJS
    i'll admit they're good, but not the BEST, if they were, they would have won OG.
    no need to get so worked up over this, man. let it go, and enough with this USA/english pathetic comments
    Yeah, you got it. Even they have teams they have burden in their mind - like Lars/Jonas. I am just talking about H-2-H because this is a thread for MK/HS's future. I try to predict their future mainly reflecting this year's matches between them. (If anyone knows MK or HS, please ask one of them who they are thinkg is the biggest burden in their mind. That's my motive for this argument.)
    Last edited by narnia; 10-31-2008 at 10:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you got it. Even they have teams they have burden in their mind - like Lars/Jonas. I am just talking about H-2-H because this is a thread for MK/HS's future. I try to predict their future mainly reflecting this year's matches between them. (If anyone knows MK or HS, please ask one of them who they are thinkg is the biggest burden in their mind. That's my motive for this argument.)
    If I were MK or HS, I would answer, "That's none of your business, dude. Get the hell away. I still wanna enjoy the beauty of this Olympic gold."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Again, your copy and paste from tournament software is just from the last couple of meet. Wanna see me copy & paste your hero defeat in the hand of a pair not even in the top 10 in MAS Open (in STRAIGHT SET nevertheless...they can't even force it to rubber game)?
    Or maybe the one that illustrate their defeat by Luluk/Alvent in your own homeland? In that one they're left behind 9-0 in the rubber game and simply never recover.
    Too bad the Tournamentsoftware.com didn't provide livescoring for 2008 OG.
    I'll be more than happy to crop and paste LYD/JJS 2nd round defeat in the hand of Lars/Jonas of Denmark.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast