User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    As watching today's match of JJS/LYD vs. KKK/TBH, I again thought MK/HS would get more fear in their deep mind against the KOR pair they have never won, actually defeated two times in a row recently this year.

(In today's game, KOR seemed to know too much about the MAS style. K/T needs to change and improve their style of playing.)

Well, I dunno why but a lot of people previously doubted MK/HS, although it's recently subdued due to their achievement recently, this head to head or neck to neck thingy or whatever you call it does not really mean a lot, it just a mere indication...MK/HS lost 5 times in a row from KKK/TBH, but they managed to win the last 2 matches consecutively, so it really depend on the mentality of the player...whether they want to keep trying or just surrender their fate to this head to head thingy...MK/HS has proven it against KKK/TBH and hopefuly against the korean pair as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kirana View Post
    Well, I dunno why but a lot of people previously doubted MK/HS, although it's recently subdued due to their achievement recently, this head to head or neck to neck thingy or whatever you call it does not really mean a lot, it just a mere indication...MK/HS lost 5 times in a row from KKK/TBH, but they managed to win the last 2 matches consecutively, so it really depend on the mentality of the player...whether they want to keep trying or just surrender their fate to this head to head thingy...MK/HS has proven it against KKK/TBH and hopefuly against the korean pair as well
    Yeah, hopefully.. The records are just reflecting the past. MK/HS can improve more to match against KOR in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, hopefully.. The records are just reflecting the past. MK/HS can improve more to match against KOR in the future.
    They already improve. They beat Koo/Tan. They won that coveted OG gold medal.
    Your KOR pair?
    Well, they should 'improve' and then try their luck again in 2012.

Hoahm...
    Should we create another thread entitled,
    "LYD/JJS and why Their Opponents Should Fear Them: Style Mastery and Conquer" ?

I think I've quite fed up about this 'mastery', 'conquer', and 'fear' whatchamatchalit thingy...
    Last edited by Oldhand; 11-22-2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: What's With The Lots Of Blank Space?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL....it should the KOR pair who has to buck up. Remember, they still have to win the World Championships and also the Olympics Games Gold Medal (which unfortunately will be in 4 years time) to be considered having better achievements than Kido/Hendra, regardless of the head-to-head or neck-to-neck records

As for Kido/Hendra, they will only need to win the All-England title and Asian Games Gold Medal to complete the collection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As watching today's match of JJS/LYD vs. KKK/TBH, I again thought MK/HS would get more fear in their deep mind against the KOR pair they have never won, actually defeated two times in a row recently this year.

(In today's game, KOR seemed to know too much about the MAS style. K/T needs to change and improve their style of playing.)
    whats with you and fear, mate?it's so WRONG to say that MK/HS would FEAR JJS/LYD more after the korean's win today, it doesnt make any sense. in badminton or any professional sport there's always a winner and a loser no matter what, and players MUST NOT fear their opponents, if the do, they would'nt have the guts to compete in international tournaments.
    If what you meant to say was; MK/HS should watch out for the korean duo, then YES!not because they fear the koreans, but because the koreans have a really solid attacking game

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Those are individual titles..

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    As for Kido/Hendra, they will only need to win the All-England title and Asian Games Gold Medal to complete the collection.
    ..how about team (e.g. Sudirman Cup, Thomas Cup, AG) titles???..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..how about team (e.g. Sudirman Cup, Thomas Cup, AG) titles???..
    It'll be nice, but it doesn't make sense to place goal on team's event, where they're not responsible for the outcome of the other 4 matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Babelfish translation fails...can't translate gibberish.....
    Last edited by badadum; 11-22-2008 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before someone else says it, I'd better say it first.

Warning for MK/HS! Apparently, LYD/JJS already mastered Danish style of playing, marked by their victory over Boe/Mogensen.

Now they're looking forward to mastering Indonesian style as well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Before someone else says it, I'd better say it first.

Warning for MK/HS! Apparently, LYD/JJS already mastered Danish style of playing, marked by their victory over Boe/Mogensen.

Now they're looking forward to mastering Indonesian style as well!

Man, they already mastered the INA style as you saw in the matches this year.

The photo below taken from China SS winning over MAS and DEN finally. Next is INA.

LYD, just 20 now, got two titles with the biggest amount of prize money in US dollars.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by narnia; 11-23-2008 at 06:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure.... and they proceed to get beat in their home turf by the INA pair of Luluk/Alvent, preventing them from collecting their biggest payday ever .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, yeah I forget. Thanks for reminding me.
    Too bad they mastered Danish style a bit late.
    They should've done it in OG.

The photo below taken from China SS winning over MAS and DEN finally. Next is INA.
    A lovely smile.
    JJS reminds me of an old tokusatsu hero.

LYD, just 20 now, got two titles with the biggest amount of prize money in US dollars.
    Olympic gold is one of them?
    Last edited by Jagdpanther; 11-23-2008 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Olympic gold is one of them?
    Exactly, I thought the World Championships and Olympic Gold Medalare supposed to be the most sought-after titles???

For Kido/Hendra, it's a case of "been there, done that". They swept the Hong Kong and China Open titles TWICE IN A ROW! Add the China Masters SS title to that as well.

Yawn....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya know, your most prized pair is very much like Lu Lan.

Winning several SSs. WR #3. Still young, 21 y.o. Talented? Of course.

The question is, with those grandioso feats, did she win Olympic medal? Any color?
    The answer is no.
    Against all odds, our Maria did.

After OG, Lu met Maria 3 times, winning all of 'em.
    D'ya think Lu is satisfied with those victories?
    I think not.
    Deep down in her heart, she probably thinks, "Why couldn't I do the same in OG???"
    Last edited by Jagdpanther; 11-23-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya know, your most prized pair is very much like Lu Lan.

Winning several SSs. WR #3. Still young, 21 y.o. Talented? Of course.

The question is, with those grandioso feats, did she win Olympic medal? Any color?
    The answer is no.
    Against all odds, our Maria did.

After OG, Lu met Maria 3 times, winning all of 'em.
    D'ya think Lu is satisfied with those victories?
    I think not.
    Deep down in her heart, she probably thinks, "Why couldn't I do the same in OG???"
    Well said!!! No one is doubting Lee Yong Dae's brilliance. In fact, he did win one of the Olympics Gold Medal. But that's in XD It's MD we are talking about here and no matter how many times Kido/Hendra have lost or eventually will lose to Jung/Lee, the fact remains that they are the Olympics and World Championships title holder.

And for Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (we are not talking the 20 year old alone here...but the partnership with Jung) still have a long way (4 years if they are to still partner each other again till 2012) to even talk abt matching Kido/Hendra's overall achievements so far.

Talking abt fear? So far, Kido/Hendra have conquered the "habit" of losing to Koo/Tan by beating them twice in a row, which proves that there's no such thing as fear leading to future losses. I believe Coach Sigit Pamungkas will help them to beat Jung/Lee if they are to encounter each other again in the future. So what if they are to lose again TO ANY PAIR for that matter ? That just shows that on that day, the opponent is better than them. Just like when they lost to Hendra Aprida Gunawan/Flandy Limpele in the Kejurnas last week. Unexpected but I believe most INA fans will not be worried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, before I log-off, I'll give another proof that MK/HS don't fear LYD/JJS at all.

You probably don't know, but due to an 'accident', PBSI (INA badminton federation) can't register our players into Hong Kong SS.

Let's take it this way: If MK/HS still traumatized by their loss to LYD/JJS to the extent that they fear the Korean pair sooooo much, why do they insist on going to HK?

Is it something that fearful people will do?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, yeah I forget. Thanks for reminding me.
    Too bad they mastered Danish style a bit late.
    They should've done it in OG.

..............Olympic gold is one of them?
    My friend, hiyaaaa, you forgot lah, LYD/JJS also 'mastered' the Msian style, esp KKK/TBH. KKK/TBH lost 3 times (I think ) already to LYD/JJS this year - CO2, AE, ABC. So, they revenged their OG lost to LArs/Jonas & beat the younger Boe/Morgenson before JJS goes off for army duty.

Hehe, we shall see what happens next in HK SS. But MK/Hendra "fearing" LYD/JJS??? Nope, they were more nervous playing their nemesis KKK/TBH than LYD/JJS, even recently at France SS.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast