Advice for RSL 8900/7900,6900

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kclint, Sep 29, 2008.

1. kclint

kclint Regular Member

RSL 8900/7900/6900

Which of these racket are good replacement for my AT900T 3UG5?

I have made my research about the racket specifications of these racket... but i'm kinda confuse which one is good replacement... since i'm really used to AT900T, i like the stiffness and head heavy of AT900T, so i was wondering in any of these racket have some similarity of Yonex AT900T.

I tried some RSL rackets but it didn't fit my style... like the RSL 7490 and the RSL 3200 Attack.

So i hope you guyz can give me some advice.

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Any reason why you limit the choice to those models ? Only those are available in your area or because of budget ? I would have thought that even high end RSL racquets are still cheaper than the AT900T ?

Anyway, you should consider either the Millenium 8 X2 series or the Millenium 7 X2 series.

3. kclint

kclint Regular Member

well... some of them are not available.. so i'm just looking at the available products in my area... and the M8 X2 Series is X-Stiff so probably it will not suit my style... since I heard that racket is quite demanding...