badminton players in melbourne university

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by sasikumar_jk, Oct 4, 2008.

1. sasikumar_jk

sasikumar_jk Regular Member

hi i live in swanston street and studying postgraduate. i played state level tournment in india but came second place and also i am playing in monash clayton campus. i think it will be too far to go and play. if anybody needs some one for ur team to accompany u ppl just let me know

regards
    sanjay

2. anjoooo

anjoooo Regular Member

Hi Sanjay,
    Our club (Melbourne University Badminton Club) plays on Thursdays (3pm - 5pm), Saturdays (1pm - 5pm), and Sundays (2pm - 5pm). We also have beginner/intermediate training on Sundays 1pm - 2pm (although you probably wouldn't be interested in that since you've played at such a high level). You can find details about our club, including fees, at badminton.musa.net.au.

You are welcome to come down on any of the days we have a session to sign up or speak to us.

Regards,
    Andrew

3. sasikumar_jk

sasikumar_jk Regular Member

hi there
    thanks for ur reply anjoo i will be coming to see u this saturday afternoon while the session is running. i told i have played state level but i havent in touch with the game for two years and right now i am developing my game to the standard. so i will come and have a look at the session on thursday and will speak with u regarding the joining in the club. it would be greatful if u give me ur phone number through mail. my address is sasi_doom@yahoo.com
    once again thanks for ur reply

cheers
    sanjay