User Tag List

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 1012
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,638
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hmm...semis is expected like so:china vs korea,ind/singapore vs mas/ ina
    CHN and KOR will only meet in finale as top-seed and second seed respectively. So the possible scenario for semifinal : CHN >< MAS/INA and SIN/IND >< KOR.

    Seeding Position :

    China -- top-seed
    South Korea -- second seed
    Singapore -- 3/4
    Malaysia -- 3/4
    Japan -- 5/8
    Indonesia -- 5/8
    Thailand -- 5/8
    India -- 5/8

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,638
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    CHN and KOR will only meet in finale as top-seed and second seed respectively. So the possible scenario for semifinal : CHN >< MAS/INA and SIN/IND >< KOR.

    Seeding Position :

    China -- top-seed
    South Korea -- second seed
    Singapore -- 3/4
    Malaysia -- 3/4
    Japan -- 5/8
    Indonesia -- 5/8
    Thailand -- 5/8
    India -- 5/8
    Singapore is seeded above INA?!? Fine!!! We'll see the final facts later!

  4. #55
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,181
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    at first...i thought is that true that ina was 6th seeded...but lets see if that reflects on the final result....anyway when will the individual draw be released?....

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    KL & Sg
    Posts
    5,315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Singapore is seeded above INA?!? Fine!!! We'll see the final facts later!
    Don't get too worked up about it. Seedings are based on hard cold results. There is no intended bias there.

    But hard cold results, especially at the junior level, may not reflect actual strength. This is what INA is out to prove.

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tough draw in top half draw
    Thailand had good results in junior lately, it's pity they placed in same group with CHN

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Still guessing who is in INA's squad after see some U-19 Pelatnas players play in local tournament, Tangkas Alfamart. It's mean they won't play in Pune.
    Nimas Rani, Budi Hartono also club players Mazziyah Nadhir and Hera Desi

    I believe
    MS : Adi Pratama, Engga Setiawan, Ari Trisnanto, Evert Sukamta
    still unknown
    WS : Febby Angguni, Siti Anida, Ana Rovita still unknown one player probably Ayu Pratiwi or Pelatnas player who born in 1990, Alfa ?
    WD : Anneke Feinya, Annisa Wahyuni, Jenna Gozali, don't know one Weny Setiawati ?
    MD : Rendi Sugiharto guessed paired with M. Ulinnuha (if Budi Hartono didn't selected), Kevin Alexander/Angga Pratama
    XD : some combinatio of WD & MD
    Last edited by Sandy; 10-12-2008 at 06:57 AM.

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    -indonesia-
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think INA's most strong in md. Im not sure in other department..

  9. #60
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,181
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    surely slim chance in WS for ina if saina nehwal playing......

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    CHN and KOR will only meet in finale as top-seed and second seed respectively. So the possible scenario for semifinal : CHN >< MAS/INA and SIN/IND >< KOR.

    Seeding Position :

    China -- top-seed
    South Korea -- second seed
    Singapore -- 3/4
    Malaysia -- 3/4
    Japan -- 5/8
    Indonesia -- 5/8
    Thailand -- 5/8
    India -- 5/8
    YA...sorry that i read the news wrongly......mas/ina vs china,singapore/ind vs korea

    Quote Originally Posted by abesadi View Post
    I think INA's most strong in md. Im not sure in other department..
    how strong they are???...

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    surely slim chance in WS for ina if saina nehwal playing......
    yes...anyone know how old is aditi???

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Still guessing who is in INA's squad after see some U-19 Pelatnas players play in local tournament, Tangkas Alfamart. It's mean they won't play in Pune.
    Nimas Rani, Budi Hartono also club players Mazziyah Nadhir and Hera Desi

    I believe
    MS : Adi Pratama, Engga Setiawan, Ari Trisnanto, Evert Sukamta
    still unknown
    WS : Febby Angguni, Siti Anida, Ana Rovita still unknown one player probably Ayu Pratiwi or Pelatnas player who born in 1990, Alfa ?
    WD : Anneke Feinya, Annisa Wahyuni, Jenna Gozali, don't know one Weny Setiawati ?
    MD : Rendi Sugiharto guessed paired with M. Ulinnuha (if Budi Hartono didn't selected), Kevin Alexander/Angga Pratama
    XD : some combinatio of WD & MD
    The INA's squad has been released

    MS : Adi Pratama, Engga Setiawan, Ari Trisnanto, Evert Sukamta (as predicted)
    WS : Lindaweni Fanetri (she was born 1990 ), Febby Angguni, Siti Anida, Rizki Amelia Pradipta
    WD : Anneke Feinya/Anissa Wahyuni, Jenna Gozali/Wenny Setyawati (as my prediction)
    MD : Rendi Sugiharto/Ryan Agung Saputra, Kevin Alexander/Angga Pratama
    XD : Rendi Sugiharto/Anneke Feinya, M. Nur Rofii/Anissa Wahyuni, M. Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali, Ryan Agung/Aurien Hudiono

  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,437
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm...no Mohd Ulinnuha??

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Hmm...no Mohd Ulinnuha??
    Ulin in XD paired with Jenna

    Actually Ulinnuha/Rendi is 1st choice in INA U-18 followed by Kevin/Angga
    A lot of U-18 players in squad this year

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,437
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Ulin in XD paired with Jenna

    Actually Ulinnuha/Rendi is 1st choice in INA U-18 followed by Kevin/Angga
    A lot of U-18 players in squad this year
    Oh...ok...I missed the XD part. I think Ulin/Jenna is a good pairing. I am quite excited of their prospect and possible promotion as one of Djarum's main XD pairs to be sent for tourneys starting next year, since Fran/Shendy and Rendra/Mel are all back to Pelatnas after the Dutch Open this week.

    I thought Ulin is paired with Berry Angriawan in Djarum??? They won quite a number of national circuit titles.

  15. #66
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Oh...ok...I missed the XD part. I think Ulin/Jenna is a good pairing. I am quite excited of their prospect and possible promotion as one of Djarum's main XD pairs to be sent for tourneys starting next year, since Fran/Shendy and Rendra/Mel are all back to Pelatnas after the Dutch Open this week.

    I thought Ulin is paired with Berry Angriawan in Djarum??? They won quite a number of national circuit titles.
    Been told Jenna/Ulin will be sent to Malaysia and Brunei International series....

  16. #67
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,700
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question World Junior Championships 2008: Denmark not participating?

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    .
    Does anyone know why Denmark is not participating?
    .

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Does anyone know why Denmark is not participating?
    .
    Last year they competed in individual only and didn't compete in team.
    It was their strategy, we saw the "crazy" schedule on individual with big number of participant in last year.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. World Junior Championships... LD vs BCL
    By volcom in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 6
    : 10-06-2010, 02:36 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    : 01-06-2009, 02:58 AM
  3. World Junior Championships 2007, NZ
    By Loh in forum World Junior Championships 2007
    Replies: 1
    : 10-25-2007, 10:46 PM
  4. World Junior Championships?
    By ironchef in forum 2005 Tournaments
    Replies: 0
    : 02-28-2005, 11:37 PM
  5. World Junior Badminton Championships TV Schedule
    By badelbow in forum World Junior Championships 2004
    Replies: 0
    : 02-20-2005, 03:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •