Pain On Top of Foot

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by KazeCloud, Oct 9, 2008.

1. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    Hi. I finally noticed this morning when I woke up from bed and went to the toilet that the top of my foot was hurting. I haven't been playing badminton in awhile although I should be practicing, and haven't done much strenuous running. It hurts the most in the morning when I move my feet more than shoulder width apart. The angle where my legs move when it hurts is like when I perform the split drop. My toes point outwards and my knees bend inwards that's where the pain on the foot comes in. I barely notice this pain when I walk or rub on it. Has anybody had this pain? Its really annoying and I always try to do split drops to shake the pain off. Thanks for reading!

Edit: I'm such an old man. First shoulders from injury and sometimes my lower back hurt and now this. I just turned 18. Lol.

Edit: I finally found a website http://www.arthritis-treatment-and-relief.com/pain-in-the-top-of-the-foot.html

I believe the third paragraph is what my condition is. Come to think of it. The cushion where my heels as well as the balls of my feet touch on my running shoes which I have been wearing for probably two years including badminton has been withered away for awhile now. The article did say that "Wearing a shoe with a one-inch heel will help relieve the stress on the tendons." Since my heel has low support would the be the problem? Somebody with experience in this pain please advise.

#1 KazeCloud, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008