User Tag List

Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,072 to 1,088 of 2534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will not book court 9-10pm, as my wife complains. Those who can't attend in time, pls remove your name quickly. If you insist to attend, no priority will be given for games. Hope your understanding.

Btw, since we have more than enough players for 2 courts. Have to give priority to the better and more committed players. I have a spreadsheet to track the attendance. If your name is not included or on waiting list, pls be understanding.

1. 10th June, 7-8pm, C7, 8; 8-9pm, C6, 7; CCK-(4hours)
    1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Kar Seng
    6) Gee
    7) Pang
    8) Tatt
    9) Mustafa
    10) CheeKeong
    11) Sing Ong
    12) Alvin
    13) Sammy
    14) Tan
    15) WengKeong
    16) Bryan
    Waiting list:
    1. David
    2. Lee
    Only committed players are welcome. If can't commit, pls do NOT put down your name.

2. 17th June, 7-8pm, C1, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C7 & 8, CCK-(5hours)
    1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei

For new players(advance level), pls PM me to confirm your attendance. Thur attendance is per invitation only. But you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc if you want.

Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

Those who always dropped out at last minute will not be invited.

In the spirit of fairness, any players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($2) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will not book court 9-10pm, as my wife complains. Those who can't attend in time, pls remove your name quickly. If you insist to attend, no priority will be given for games. Hope your understanding.

Btw, since we have more than enough players for 2 courts. Have to give priority to the better and more committed players. I have a spreadsheet to track the attendance. If your name is not included or on waiting list, pls be understanding.

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Kar Seng
    6) Gee
    7) Pang
    8) Tatt
    9) Mustafa
    10) CheeKeong
    11) Sing Ong
    12) Alvin
    13) Sammy
    14) Tan
    15) WengKeong
    16) Bryan
    Waiting list:
    1. David
    2. Lee
    3. Yong-Gee's Friend
    Only committed players are welcome. If can't commit, pls do NOT put down your name.

2. 17th June, 7-8pm, C1, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C7 & 8, CCK-(5hours)
    1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei

For new players(advance level), pls PM me to confirm your attendance. Thur attendance is per invitation only. But you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc if you want.

Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

In the spirit of fairness, any players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($2) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody can drop out for tomorrow game? Too crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahgee View Post

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Kar Seng
    6) Gee
    7) Pang
    8) Tatt
    9) Mustafa
    10) CheeKeong
    11) Sing Ong
    12) Alvin
    13) Sammy
    14) Tan
    15) WengKeong
    16) Bryan
    Waiting list:
    1. David
    2. Lee
    3. Yong-Gee's Friend

2. 17th June, 7-8pm, C5, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C7 & 8, CCK-(5hours)
    1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei

In the spirit of fairness, any players shalled be fined to pay $3 if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 17th June, 7-8pm, C5, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C1, 7 & 8, CCK-(6hours)
    1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Ah Yu
    20) Patrick (TBC)
    21) Lee (TBC)
    Waiting list:

In the spirit of fairness, any players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/INDENT]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Ah Yu
    20) Nicole
    21) Clifford (TBC)
    Waiting list:
    1. Patrick (TBC)

In the spirit of fairness, any players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/INDENT]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Ah Yu
    20) Nicole
    21) Clifford (TBC)
    Waiting list:
    1. Patrick (TBC)
    2. Jimmy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 17th June, 7-8pm, C5, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C1, 7 & 8, CCK-(6 hours)
    1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Ah Yu
    20) Nicole
    21) Patrick (TBC)
    Waiting list:
    1. Jimmy

2. 24th June, 7-8pm, C5, 6, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C1, 2 & 3, CCK-(7 hours)
    1) James
    2) Clifford
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) Ah Yu
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Patrick (TBC)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Ah Yu
    20) Nicole
    21) Patrick (TBC)
    Waiting list:

1) James
    2) Clifford
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) Ah Yu
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Patrick (TBC)
    20) Jimmy
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Ah Yu
    20) Nicole
    21) Patrick (TBC)
    Waiting list:

1) James
    2) Clifford
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) EP
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) Ah Yu
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Simon
    19) Patrick (TBC)
    20) Jimmy
    21) Wei
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    2) Jacky
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Yu
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) David
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Wei
    18) Jacko
    19) YK
    20) Zhi Wei
    21) Zhi Wei's partner
    Waiting list:

1) James
    2) Clifford
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Yu
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) Wei Meng
    16) Jimmy
    17) Wei
    18) Patrick (TBC)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance. Thur attendance is per invitation only. But you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc if you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 24th June, 7-8pm, C5, 6, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C1, 2 & 3, CCK-(7 hours)
    1) James
    2) Clifford (Captain for 2 weeks during my trip to China. 82983113)
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Yu
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) Wei Meng
    16) Jimmy
    17) Wei
    18) Patrick (TBC)
    19) Jacko (TBC)
    20) YK (TBC)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance. Thur attendance is per invitation only. But you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc if you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Game on Thursday - Advanced Level

Unable to play on next week game, thanks.

1. 24th June, 7-8pm, C5, 6, 7 & 8, 8-9pm, C1, 2 & 3, CCK-(7 hours)
    1) James
    2) Clifford (Captain for 2 weeks during my trip to China. 82983113)
    3) Jian Hui
    4) Sebastian
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) CheeKeong
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Yu
    11) Bryan
    12) Sammy
    13) Tan
    14) WengKeong
    15) Wei Meng
    16) Jimmy
    17) Wei
    18) Patrick (TBC)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 24th June, 7-8pm, C6, 7 & 8; 8-9pm, C1, 2 & 3, CCK-(6 hours)
    1) James
    2) Jian Hui (Captain for 2 weeks during my trip to China. 97536367)
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Jimmy
    16) Wei
    17) Simon
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

1. 1st July, 7-8pm, C6, 7 & 8; 8-9pm, C1, 2 & 3, CCK-(6 hours)
    1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Jimmy
    16) Wei
    17) Alvin's friend
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Jimmy
    16) Wei
    17) Simon
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Jimmy
    16) Wei
    17) Alvin's friend
    18) Andy
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I would like to know if any of you have similar level session running on Saturday evening/night.

I am still looking out for a good sweat-out session for my coming visit. Would prefer to have session at places not too far away from the city centre.

Thanks and hope to hear from u guys soon !
    Last edited by thlim78; 06-22-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Jimmy
    16) Wei
    17) Simon
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Andy
    16) Wei
    17) Alvin's friend
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Jimmy_Goh;1470450]1. 24th June, 7-8pm, C6, 7 & 8; 8-9pm, C1, 2 & 3, CCK-(6 hours)
    1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) Wei Meng
    13) EP
    14) Jimmy
    15) Wei
    16) Simon
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

1) James
    3) Sebastian
    4) CheeKeong
    5) Tatt
    6) Alvin
    7) Pang
    8) Ah Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tan
    11) Bryan
    12) WengKeong
    13) Wei Meng
    14) EP
    15) Andy
    16) Wei
    17) Alvin's friend
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list: