User Tag List

Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,241 of 2514
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to the new booking rule, can't hold any court longer than 1 hour, so have to make payment to all courts on the sport. Thus sometimes will surely have overbooking case. To avoid waste of courts, all regular players must inform absence 15 days in advance.

To reduce the chance of lacking players, will limit courts to 6 hours. Will surely have no free courts to play like the past days. Thus will give priority to regular and committed players first. Pls let me know if you want to be regular. Pls do so quickly.

Thanks for those help me on courts booking: Clifford, Chua & Tavis. Without them, we surely can't continue our games with so many courts.

21st Oct, NO GAME due to court booking difficulty

28th Oct, 7-8pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, C3,4,7; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (captain, 96809996)
    2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Wei
    15) Pang
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

4th Nov, 7-8pm, C3,4,7; 8-9pm, C2,3,7; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Wei
    15) Pang
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    19) Alvin
    20) Melvin
    21)
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding!
    Last edited by tank2008; 10-20-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Removed Wei

Due to the new booking rule, can't hold any court longer than 1 hour, so have to make payment to all courts on the sport. Thus sometimes will surely have overbooking case. To avoid waste of courts, all regular players must inform absence 15 days in advance.

To reduce the chance of lacking players, will limit courts to 6 hours. Will surely have no free courts to play like the past days. Thus will give priority to regular and committed players first. Pls let me know if you want to be regular. Pls do so quickly.

Thanks for those help me on courts booking: Clifford, Chua & Tavis. Without them, we surely can't continue our games with so many courts.

21st Oct, NO GAME due to court booking difficulty

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Francis
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:
    1. Brandon (TBC)
    2. Han Wei (TBC)

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Wei
    15) Alvin
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    19) Melvin
    20) jurong_twister_Sofian
    21)
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Membership starts from Nov!

All regular players should inform your absence 15 days in advance.

To reduce the difficulty of organizing, will only book 2 courts. So will give membership to up to 14 players. Pls let me know if you want to be member quickly.
    Those who have not received email from me, pls send me your email address to 96809996.

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Francis
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:
    1. Brandon (TBC)
    2. Han Wei (TBC)

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Wei
    15) Alvin
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    19) Melvin
    20) jurong_twister_Sofian
    21)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1 court on 28th was sold due to a lot guys can't attend

To reduce the difficulty of organizing, will probably only book 2 courts. So will give membership to up to 14 players. Pls let me know if you want to be member quickly.
    Those who have not received email from me, pls send me your email address to 96809996.

28th Oct, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C3,4; CCK Sports Hall (4 hours)
    2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Francis
    Waiting list:
    1. Brandon (TBC)
    2. Han Wei (TBC)

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) Wei
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Melvin
    15) Alvin
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    19) jurong_twister_Sofian
    20) Ches
    21)
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 10-25-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Remove Char Ling on 28th due to work duty

To reduce the difficulty of organizing, will probably only book 2 courts. So will give membership to up to 14 players. Pls let me know if you want to be member quickly.

2) WengKeong
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Francis
    13)
    14)
    Waiting list:
    1. Brandon (TBC)
    2. Han Wei (TBC)

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) Wei
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Melvin
    15) Alvin
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    20) Ches
    21)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) WengKeong
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Francis
    13) Brandon
    14) Jacko
    Waiting list:

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) Wei
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Melvin
    15) Alvin
    16) Han Wei
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    20) Ches
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 10-26-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) WengKeong
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) CheeKeong
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Francis
    13) Brandon
    14) Jacko
    Waiting list:

2) Jacky
    3) James
    4) Jian Hui
    5) Wei
    6) EP
    7) KarSeng
    8) William
    9) Gee
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Bryan
    12) Char Ling
    13) WengKeong
    14) Melvin
    15) Alvin
    16) Teck Sin
    17) Brandon
    18) Francis
    20) Ches
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Han Wei

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) James
    12) Jian Hui
    13) jurong_twister_Sofian
    14) KarSeng
    15) Melvin
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Tech Sin
    18) Wei
    19) WengKeong
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:

11th Nov, 7-8pm, C3, 5, 6, 7; 8-9pm, C3, 5, 6, 7; CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    14) jurong_twister_Sofian
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) WengKeong
    21) William
    22) Yu
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 10-30-2010 at 02:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Remove Yu on 4th Nov

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) James
    12) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Melvin
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Tech Sin
    18) Wei
    19) WengKeong
    20) William
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) WengKeong
    21) William
    22) Yu
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Remove Melvin due to his NS

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) James
    12) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Lee
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Tech Sin
    18) Wei
    19) WengKeong
    20) William
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) WengKeong
    21) William
    22) Yu
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Jacko
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) James
    12) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Lee
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Tech Sin
    18) Wei
    19) WengKeong
    20) William
    Waiting list:
    1. David (captain, 96809996)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    1) Jacko
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) James
    12) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Lee
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Tech Sin
    18) Wei
    19) WengKeong
    20) William
    Waiting list:
    1. David (captain, 96809996)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:

Everybody need to be on time to play enough games today. Those who are late for the games, welcome to drop out from today game as a bit crowd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Jacko
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) David (captain, 96809996)
    7) Patrick
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) James
    12) Jian Hui
    13) Sammy
    14) KarSeng
    15) Lee
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Tech Sin
    18) Wei
    19) WengKeong
    20) William
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Wei Meng
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Chee Keong
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacky(TBC)

18th Nov, 7-8pm, C3, 5, 6, 7; 8-9pm, C3, 5, 6, 7; CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Tech Sin
    23) Wei Meng
    24) Chua
    Waiting list:
    Keep to max 21 players. Those who drop out later, pls remove your name and the slot till 21. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Wei Meng
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Chee Keong
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacky(TBC)

Keep to max 21 players. Those who drop out later, pls remove your name and the slot till 21. Thanks.
    18th Nov, 7-8pm, C3, 5, 6, 7; 8-9pm, C3, 5, 6, 7; CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) EP
    8) Francis
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Melvin
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Tech Sin
    23) Wei Meng
    24) Chua
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) Chua
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) James
    13) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Tech Sin
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Chee Keong
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacky(TBC)

18th Nov, 7-9pm, C1, 2, 3; ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) Chua
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    15) jurong_twister_Sofian
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei Meng
    2. Chee Keong
    3. Tech Sin

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11th Nov, 7-9pm, C5, 6, 7; ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Chua
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Gee
    12) HanWei
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Teck Sin
    2. Jacky(TBC)

18th Nov, 7-9pm, C1, 2, 3; ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) Chua
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei Meng
    2. Chee Keong
    3. Teck Sin

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.