User Tag List

Page 74 of 149 FirstFirst ... 24 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,242 to 1,258 of 2520
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11th Nov, 7-9pm, C5, 6, 7; ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (captain, 96809996)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Chua
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Gee
    12) Teck Sin
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    15) jurong_twister_Sofian
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacky(TBC)

18th Nov, 7-9pm, C1, 2, 3; ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) Chua
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei Meng
    2. Chee Keong
    3. Teck Sin

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Chua
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Gee
    12) Teck Sin
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacky

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Char Ling
    6) Ches
    7) Chua
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Wei Meng
    2. Chee Keong
    3. Teck Sin

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Gee
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Jacky
    12) jurong_twister_Sofian
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Teck Sin
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Sammy

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Gee
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) HanWei
    11) jurong_twister_Sofian
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Wei Meng
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling
    2. Chee Keong
    3. Teck Sin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Remove Brandon and move Sammy up

2) Alvin
    3) Sammy
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Gee
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Jacky
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Teck Sin
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Gee
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) HanWei
    11) jurong_twister_Sofian
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Wei Meng
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling
    2. Chee Keong
    3. Teck Sin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Sammy
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Gee
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Jacky
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Teck Sin
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) jurong_twister_Sofian
    14) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Wei Meng
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling
    2. Teck Sin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Sammy
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Ches
    8) Gee
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) Jacky
    13) James
    14)Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Teck Sin
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Wei Meng
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling
    2. Teck Sin

25th Nov, 7-9pm, C5, 6, 7; 9-10pm, C6 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Teck Sin
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling

Last edited by tank2008; 11-11-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Char Ling (TBC)
    9) EP
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Wei Meng
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Teck Sin
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

do your guys still take players?

I am going to work in SG soon and looking forwards to play badminton there

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Hi,

do your guys still take players?

I am going to work in SG soon and looking forwards to play badminton there

Regards
    We have enough players for Thur session. But if you are better than half of us, then we can still take in. Thus for unknown players, we need to access the level of play. Pls join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to access your level of play. Hope your understanding.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I do understand players prefer to play with people who are equal or better to have fun.

anyway, I will only be in SG late December. Will contact you by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    yes, I do understand players prefer to play with people who are equal or better to have fun.

anyway, I will only be in SG late December. Will contact you by then.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Sing Ong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Sammy (TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Francis
    10) Gee
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Teck Sin
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling(TBC)
    2. Sammy (TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I used to play with this thursday group 1 year ago I think,or 2 years ago.. can't remember.Had to stop because I had more coaching students. I'd like to come back to play. Please place my name on the waiting list.

Name: Daniel Ho
    HP no.:91875397
    Level of Play: Advanced
    Last edited by DanielHo; 11-12-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: animation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHo View Post
    Hi,

I used to play with this thursday group 1 year ago I think,or 2 years ago.. can't remember.Had to stop because I had more coaching students. I'd like to come back to play. Please place my name on the waiting list.

Name: Daniel Ho
    HP no.:91875397
    Level of Play: Advanced
    Yes, Daniel. Welcome your back. Everybody will enjoy playing with you. I added in your name to the list already, as good players got higher priority.
    Last edited by tank2008; 11-12-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Added in Daniel

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Sing Ong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    21) Daniel Ho
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Sammy (TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Teck Sin
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling(TBC)
    2. Sammy (TBC)

Last edited by tank2008; 11-12-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) EP
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Sing Ong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    21) Daniel Ho
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacko
    2. Sammy (TBC)
    3. Char Ling (TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) EP
    10) Francis
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) Teck Sin
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling(TBC)
    2. Sammy (TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heya,

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to be placed on the waiting list because I could not confirm my attendance this thursday. I can confirm now and I cannot make it. Very sorry, please let the empty slot goto someone else, thanks!

And thanks for the compliment, haha, see you guys on the 25th of November.

Daniel