User Tag List

Page 77 of 147 FirstFirst ... 27 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,293 to 1,309 of 2487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9th Dec, 7-8pm, C1,3,4; 8-9pm, C1,2,3; C 9-10pm, C2 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    1) David (captain, 96809996)
    2) Jeremy
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Khong
    19) KT
    20) Raymond
    21) Tatt
    22) Sammy
    Waiting list:

16th Dec, 7-9pm, C2,3,4 ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Sean
    Waiting list:

23rd Dec, 7-9pm, C5,6,7 ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Sean
    Waiting list:
    1. Han wei's friend

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Weng Keong
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Tavis
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Sean
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 12-13-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Weng Keong
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20)
    Waiting list:
    1. EP(TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Tavis
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1. Sean

Last edited by tank2008; 12-13-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Weng Keong
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Xiu Ling (advance lady player)
    Waiting list:
    1. EP(TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Tavis
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1. Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Xiu Ling (advanced lady player)
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Weng Keong
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) HanWei
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Tatt
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Tavis
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Sean
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Removed Weng Keong as he injured his toe

3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Raymond
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18) KT
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) HanWei
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Tatt
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Yu
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Tavis
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) KT
    19) Raymond
    20) Henry
    21) Sean
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Remove Ches

3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) KT
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Raymond
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) HanWei
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Jeremy
    10) KarSeng
    11) Tatt
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Wei Meng
    15) William
    16) Tavis
    17) Raymond
    18) KT
    19) Sean
    20) Henry
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) KT
    7) Chee Keong
    8) HanWei
    9) Jeremy
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) William
    14) Raymond
    15) Wei Meng
    15) Henry
    16) Han wei's friend
    17) Sean
    18) Patrick
    19) Mike
    20) Kaihee
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) HanWei
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Jeremy
    10) KarSeng
    11) Tatt
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Wei Meng
    15) William
    16) Tavis
    17) Raymond
    18) KT
    19) Sean
    20) Henry
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) James
    8) KarSeng
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Wei Meng
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Kent
    19) Shean
    20) Henry
    21) Sebastian
    Waiting list:

30th Dec, 7-9pm, C2,3,4 ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tatt
    11) William
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Shean
    15) Henry
    16) Kent
    17) Elwin
    18) Tony
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) James
    8) KarSeng
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Wei Meng
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Kent
    19) Shean
    20) Henry
    21) Sebastian
    Waiting list:
    1. khong

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tatt
    11) William
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Shean
    15) Henry
    16) Kent
    17) Elwin
    18) Tony
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Everybody, pls feedback your attendance for following 2 Thurs.

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) James
    8) KarSeng
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Elwin
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Kent
    19) Shean
    20) Henry
    21) Sebastian
    Waiting list:
    1. khong

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tatt
    11) William
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Shean
    15) Henry
    16) Kent
    17) Elwin
    18) Tony
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) James
    8) KarSeng
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Elwin
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Kent
    19) Shean
    20) Henry
    21) khong
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tatt
    11) William
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Shean
    15) Henry
    16) Kent
    17) Elwin
    18) Tony
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) khong
    8) Henry
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Elwin
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Kent
    19) Shean
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) James
    8) Jian Hui
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Tatt
    11) William
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Shean
    15) Henry
    16) Kent
    17) Elwin
    18) Tony
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) khong
    8) Henry
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Shean
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) Jian Hui
    8) Sing Ong
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Shean
    12) Henry
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Tony
    15) Tatt
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) khong
    8) Henry
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Shean
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Jeremy
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) Jian Hui
    8) Sing Ong
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Shean
    12) Henry
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Tony
    15) Tatt
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Got courts available at 6pm.Those who can arrive earlier, pls do so. Inform me if can

2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) khong
    8) Henry
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Tatt
    12) Tavis
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Shean
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) Jeremy
    19) Derek Cai
    20) Elwin
    Waiting list:

2) Bryan
    3) Brandon
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacky
    7) Jian Hui
    8) Sing Ong
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Shean
    12) Henry
    13) Raymond
    14) KT
    15) Tony
    15) Tatt
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

6th Jan, 7-8pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) HanWei
    6) Jian Hui
    7) Jeremy
    8) Jacky
    10) Sing Ong
    11) Henry
    12) Tatt
    13) Yu
    14) Wei
    15) Shean
    15) William
    16) KT
    17) Raymond
    18) khong
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 12-23-2010 at 01:51 AM.