User Tag List

Page 79 of 151 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,343 of 2553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today got courts available 6-7pm, Court 2 & 3. Who can attend earlier to enjoy more games?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6th Jan, 7-8pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Bryan
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Andrew
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Shean
    11) Derek
    12) Alvin
    13) khong
    14) Tatt
    15) Tony
    16) Yu
    17) Wei Meng
    18) WengKeong
    19) Ghee Shi
    20)
    Waiting list:

13th Jan, 7-9pm, C2,3,4; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Derek
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Tony
    14) Yu
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Shean
    18) khong
    19) Tatt
    20) Alvin
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got 2 slots available. Anybody can attend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    11) Derek
    15) Tony
    2 guys didn't turn up without noticing me. Pls avoid doing so in future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Remove Tony and Derek for game on 13th

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Yu
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Tatt
    18) khong
    19) Rossi
    20)
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Last edited by tank2008; 01-06-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yu injured his ankle

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20)
    Waiting list:

20th Jan, 7-9pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) KT
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) Derek Cai
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) KT
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) Derek Cai
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) KT
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Derek Cai
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) khong
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) Jeremy
    17) Rossi
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) KT
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi David,

Can I register for next Tuesday session?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) KT
    Waiting list:
    1. Desmond

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kar Seng is sick

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Derek Cai
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Alvin
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) khong
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) Jeremy
    17) Rossi
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Rossi
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) KT
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) KT
    18) khong
    19) Jeremy
    20) Desmond
    Waiting list:

27th Jan, 8-10pm, C1,2,3 CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Yu
    18) KT
    19) Jeremy
    20) Khong
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Jeremy
    18) khong
    19) Desmond
    20)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) Tatt
    15) WengKeong
    16) William
    17) Yu
    18) Jeremy
    19) Khong
    20)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Bryan
    8) Jacky
    9) Alvin
    10) Jacko
    11) Melvin
    12) Sing Ong
    13) William
    14) WengKeong
    15) khong
    16) Desmond
    17) Jeremy
    18) Xinyi
    19) Eugene
    20) Jackson
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) William
    15) WengKeong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Yu
    18) Jeremy
    19) Khong
    20)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Bryan
    8) Jacky
    9) Alvin
    10) Jacko
    11) Melvin
    12) Sing Ong
    13) William
    14) WengKeong
    15) khong
    16) Desmond
    17) Jeremy
    18) Xinyi
    19) Eugene
    20) Jackson
    Waiting list:
    1. Sammy

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Bryan
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Alvin
    14) William
    15) WengKeong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Yu
    18) Jeremy
    19) Khong
    20)
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pls feedback for next 2 sessions. 4th Feb is Friday.

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Chee Keong
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) Jacky
    9) Kar Seng
    10) Alvin
    11) Shean
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Khong
    14) William
    15) WengKeong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Yu
    18) Jeremy
    19)
    20)
    Waiting list:

4th Feb(Friday), 7-9pm, C2,3 CCK Sports Hall (not paid yet, all 8 courts available)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Alvin
    5) Shean
    6) HanWei
    7) Henry
    8) William
    9) Jeremy
    10) Eugene
    11) XinYi
    12)
    13)
    14)