User Tag List

Page 81 of 147 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,377 of 2487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17th Feb, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C3,4 CCK Sports Hall (4 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) EP
    6) HanWei
    7) Ches
    8) Sing Ong
    9) WengKeong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) Bryan
    13) Nie Yu
    14) EE Si
    Waiting list:
    1. Chee Keong

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

24th Feb, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C1,3 CCK Sports Hall (4 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    Waiting list:
    1. Chee Keong

3rd Mar, 7-9pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Chee Keong
    16. Elwin
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    Waiting list:

10th Mar, 7-9pm, C2,3,4; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    20. James Yang
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    20. james yzj(Shanghai)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    20. james yzj(Shanghai)
    21. Safiq Lim
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    20. james yzj(Shanghai)
    21. Syafiq Lim
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Jackson
    20. james yzj(Shanghai)
    21. Syafiq Lim
    Waiting list:
    1. Henry (no 2)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Alvin
    19. Desmond
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Bryan
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Willie
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Yu
    16. Elwin
    17. Jackson
    18. james yzj(Shanghai)
    19. Henry (no 2)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) Henry
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) EP
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Bryan
    18. Desmond
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I am intrested in joining as well and I would rate myself as intermediate. Wish to join your group if you are still playing in CCK Sports Hall. Thanks a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic View Post
    Hi,
    I am intrested in joining as well and I would rate myself as intermediate. Wish to join your group if you are still playing in CCK Sports Hall. Thanks a lot.
    Today is good for you to join us as got so many slots due to a few guys dropped out last minute. Pls let me know if you can attend or not. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need players today

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) Bryan
    6) Andrew
    7) Tatt
    8) EP
    9) Willie
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Yu
    14) Jackson
    15. Elwin
    16. Henry (no 2)
    17. james yzj(Shanghai)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Bryan
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Desmond
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So many guys dropped out today.

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) Bryan
    6) Jackson
    7) Tatt
    8) EP
    9) Willie
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Yu
    14) Henry (no 2)
    15. james yzj(Shanghai)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Bryan
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Desmond
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Appologies, I am seeing this message 15min past 9pm and could not make it today. Let me know your next booking I will prepare in advance. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic View Post
    My Appologies, I am seeing this message 15min past 9pm and could not make it today. Let me know your next booking I will prepare in advance. Thanks again.
    No problem. I included you in for next session, pls take note and inform me your contact number.
    Last edited by tank2008; 03-03-2011 at 09:16 AM.