User Tag List

Page 82 of 149 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,378 to 1,394 of 2531
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10th Mar, 7-9pm, C2,3,4; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Bryan
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Desmond
    18. Willie
    19. Jackson
    20. Henry 2nd
    21. Enthusiastic
    Waiting list:

21st Mar, 7-9pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Bryan
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Desmond
    18. Willie
    19. Jackson
    20. Henry 2nd
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Thanks a lot. Have sent you a PM with my contact number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Game date correction :)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Bryan
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Desmond
    18. Willie
    19. Jackson
    20. Henry 2nd
    21. Enthusiastic
    Waiting list:

17th Mar, 7-9pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Elwin
    16. Willie
    17. Jackson
    18. Henry 2nd
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Last edited by tank2008; 03-06-2011 at 05:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Put my name to waiting list

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Bryan
    15. Elwin
    16. Yu
    17. Desmond
    18. Willie
    19. Jackson
    20. Henry 2nd
    21. Enthusiastic
    Waiting list:
    1. Sammy

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Chua
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Elwin
    16. Willie
    17. Jackson
    18. Henry 2nd
    Waiting list:

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Elwin
    16. Enthusiastic
    17. Desmond
    18. Willie
    19. Jackson
    20. Henry 2nd
    21. Sammy
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Elwin
    16. Willie
    17. Jackson
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) Sammy
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Elwin
    16. Enthusiastic
    17. Desmond
    18. Willie
    19. Jackson
    20. Henry 2nd
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Elwin
    16. Willie
    17. Jackson
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who can I contact if I wanna Join

Hi,

I would like to join ur session tomorrow 10/3/11. My friend and I will be coming if there are available slots. Please contact me at 91507343. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Desmond
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Philip
    11) Sammy
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Henry 2nd
    16. Enthusiastic
    17. Jackson
    18. Willie
    19. Okky
    20. Azli
    21. Azman
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Jackson
    16. Willie
    17. Philip
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 03-09-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Desmond
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Philip
    11) Sammy
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Henry 2nd
    16. wei meng
    17. Jackson
    18. Willie
    19. Okky
    20. Azli
    21. Azman
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Jackson
    16. Willie
    17. Philip
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Desmond
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Philip
    11) Sammy
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Henry 2nd
    16. wei meng
    17. Willie
    18. Okky
    19. Azli
    20. Azman
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Jackson
    16. Willie
    17. Philip
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Desmond
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Philip
    11) Azman
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Henry 2nd
    16. wei meng
    17. Willie
    18. Okky
    19. Azli
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Jackson
    16. Willie
    17. Philip
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17th Mar, C1,2,3; 7-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Yu
    15. Jackson
    16. Willie
    17. Ah Chung
    Waiting list:

24th Mar, C1,2,3; 7-9pm, CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) wei meng
    11) WengKeong
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Henry 2nd
    15. Ah Chung
    Waiting list:

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Chung
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    15. Jackson
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) wei meng
    11) WengKeong
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Henry 2nd
    15. Ah Chung
    Waiting list:

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Chung
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) wei meng
    11) WengKeong
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Henry 2nd
    15. Ah Chung
    16. Jackson
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Chung
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    15. Jackson
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) wei meng
    11) WengKeong
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Henry 2nd
    15. Ah Chung
    16. Jackson
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sry david, cant make it today. haven't recover from sickness. Will join back next week. Thanks
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Chung
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) wei meng
    11) WengKeong
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Henry 2nd
    15. Ah Chung
    16. Jackson
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Henry 2nd
    4) Bryan
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Andrew
    9) Sing Ong
    10) Ah Chung
    11) William
    12) WengKeong
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    15. Jacko
    16. Rick
    17. isben(TBC)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Jacky
    5) HanWei
    6) EP
    7) Ghee Shi
    8) Yu
    9) Sing Ong
    10) wei meng
    11) WengKeong
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Henry 2nd
    15. Ah Chung
    16. Jackson
    Waiting list: