User Tag List

Page 92 of 148 FirstFirst ... 42 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,548 to 1,564 of 2514
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11th Aug, C2 & 3, 7-10pm; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Bryan
    4) Chung
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Gary poh Keng soon
    9) Lim
    10) Mikec
    11) Tan
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Weng Keong
    14) William
    15) Willy
    16) Yonata
    17) Yu
    18) Michelle
    Waiting List:
    1. Brandon (TBC)

18th Aug, C2, 3 & 4, 7-9pm; C2, 3, 9-10pm CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Han Wei
    9) Lim
    10) Mac
    11) Mikec
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Yu
    15) Wen Long
    16) Wei Meng
    17) William
    18) Jacko
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting List:

A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $8 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

H. Those who always dropped out at last minute, are put on waiting list till Tue. Thus to give chance to those who are more committed to the games to play.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11th Aug, C2 & 3, 7-10pm; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Bryan
    4) Chung
    5) Andy Lai
    6) Ken
    7) Chua
    8) Gary poh Keng soon
    9) Lim
    10) Mikec
    11) Tan
    12) Wei Meng
    13) Weng Keong
    14) William
    15) Willy
    16) Yonata
    17) Yu
    18) Patrick
    Waiting List:

18th Aug, C2, 3 & 4, 7-9pm; C2, 3, 9-10pm CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Han Wei
    9) Lim
    10) Mac
    11) Mikec
    12) Tatt
    13) Willie
    14) Yu
    15) Wen Long
    16) Wei Meng
    17) William
    18) Jacko
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting List:

A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $8 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

H. Those who always dropped out at last minute, are put on waiting list till Tue. Thus to give chance to those who are more committed to the games to play.

Last edited by tank2008; 08-11-2011 at 04:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18th Aug, 7-9pm: C2, 3 & 4; 9-10pm: C2, 3, CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Chung
    9) Gary poh Keng soon
    10) Jacko
    11) Jackson
    12) Lim
    13) Mac
    14) Tatt
    15) Willie
    16) Yu
    17) Wei Meng
    18) William
    19) Michelle
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting List:
    1. Andy Lai (TBC)
    2. Ken (TBC)

Last edited by tank2008; 08-11-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

david, kindly add my name on to the thursday list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Chung
    9) Gary poh Keng soon
    10) Jacko
    11) Jackson
    12) Lim
    13) Mac
    14) Tatt
    15) Willie
    16) Yu
    17) Wei Meng
    18) William
    19) Michelle
    20) Heng
    21) Jing Xi
    22) Andy Lai
    23) Ken
    24)
    Waiting List:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry i can't make it on Thurs. too rush

1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Chung
    9) Gary poh Keng soon
    10) Jacko
    11) Jackson
    12) Mac
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    15) Yu
    16) Wei Meng
    17) William
    18) Michelle
    19) Heng
    20) Jing Xi
    21) Andy Lai
    22) Ken
    23)
    24)
    Waiting List:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter5124 View Post
    sorry i can't make it on Thurs. too rush
    Same for me actually due to new work schedule till 6pm at city area. Thus from next Thur (25th Aug) onwards will book 3 courts 8-10pm, in stead of 2 courts 7-10pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pls feedback attendance by 3pm, as tomorrow I'll have no internet access 2 get player

1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chee Siang
    7) Chua
    8) Chung
    9) Gary poh Keng soon
    10) Jacko
    11) Jackson
    12) Mac
    13) Tatt
    14) Willie
    15) Yu
    16) Wei Meng
    17) William
    18) Michelle
    19) Heng
    20) Jing Xi
    21) Andy Lai
    22) Ken
    23)
    24)
    Waiting List:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    10) Gary poh Keng soon
    11) Heng
    12) Jacko
    13) Jackson
    14) Jing Xi
    15) Ken
    16) Mac
    17) Michelle
    18) Wei Meng
    19)Willie
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting List:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    10) Gary poh Keng soon
    11) Heng
    12) Jacko
    13) Jackson
    14) Jing Xi
    15) Ken
    16) Mac
    17) Michelle
    18) Tan
    19)Wei Meng
    20)Weng Keong
    21) Willie
    22) William
    23) Yu
    24)
    Waiting List:

Last edited by tank2008; 08-16-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    10) Gary poh Keng soon
    11) Heng
    12) Jacko
    13) Jackson
    14) Jing Xi
    15) Ken
    16) Mac
    17) Michelle
    18) Tan
    19)Wei Meng
    20)Weng Keong
    21) Willie
    22) William
    23) Yu
    24) Mark
    Waiting List:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Wei Ping (96548933, help me lead the game, as I am on a short business trip.)
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    10) Gary poh Keng soon
    11) Heng
    12) Jacko
    13) Jackson
    14) Jing Xi
    15) Ken
    16) Mac
    17) Michelle
    18) Tan
    19)Wei Meng
    20)Weng Keong
    21) Willie
    22) William
    23) Yu
    24) Mark
    Waiting List:

Last edited by tank2008; 08-17-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

25th Aug, 8-10pm: C2, 3 & 4; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) Davdi 96809996
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    12) Jacko
    13) Jackson
    14) Ken
    15) Nicholas
    16) Tan
    17) Tatt
    18)Wei Meng
    19)Weng Keong
    20) Willie
    21) William
    22)Yonata
    23) Yu
    Waiting List:
    1. Mustafa
    2. Mustafa's friend

A. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will keep the number of players to 21 only. For those who remove your name, pls remove the slot as well. Thanks.

1) Davdi 96809996
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    12) Jackson
    13) Ken
    14) Mustafa
    15) Mustafa's friend
    16) Nicholas
    17) Tan
    18) Tatt
    19)Wei Meng
    20)Weng Keong
    21) Willie
    22) William
    23)Yonata
    24) Yu
    Waiting List:

A. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will keep the number of players to 21 only. For those who remove your name, pls remove the slot as well. Thanks.

1) Davdi 96809996
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chee Siang
    8) Chua
    9) Chung
    12) Jackson
    13) Ken
    14) Mustafa
    15) Mustafa's friend
    16) Nicholas
    17) Tan
    18) Tatt
    19)Wei Meng
    20)Weng Keong
    21) Willie
    22) William
    23)Yonata
    24) Yu
    Waiting List:
    1.mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Davdi 96809996
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chua
    8) Chung
    9) Jackson
    10) Ken
    11) Mustafa
    12) Mustafa's friend
    13) Nicholas
    14) Tan
    15) Tatt
    16)Wei Meng
    17)Weng Keong
    18) Willie
    19) William
    20)Yonata
    21) Yu
    Waiting List:
    1.mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

25th Aug, 8-10pm: C1, 2 & 3; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) Davdi 96809996
    2) Andy Lai
    3) Benjaminloo
    4) Brandon
    5) Bryan
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Chua
    8) Chung
    9) Jackson
    10) Ken
    11) Mac
    12) Mustafa
    13) Mustafa's friend
    14) Nicholas
    15) Tan
    16) Tatt
    17)Willie
    18) William
    19) Yonata
    20) Yu
    21)
    Waiting List: