FS: New Yonex Armortec 900T + Yonex grip + Yonex bag

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Torai, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torai

Torai New Member

I purchased this racket last week from Badminton Alley in CA, and just received it today. I used to had a Yonex MusclePower but it broke. I ordered this 900T as a replacement, but right after I picked it up the first time I realized it is much more lighter than the old MusclePower. I just don't like it. The Badminton Alley has no return policy. That's why im selling it here.

What you will get is :

- The Yonex Armortec 900 Technique (latest Armortec version). Code as in the image. Ordered from Badminton Alley. NO FAKE. ABSOLUTELY NEW! NEVER USED ! just got it for 8 hours. NO SCRATCH or anything else.
    - The string NANOGY 95 came with this racket.
    - ALSO the YONEX ARMORTEC BAG and red YONEX grip. This makes this racket look beautiful in red. You can remove it if you dont want, for sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And lastly, the price is $ 199. FREE SHIPPING. Item will be shipped as soon as payment is made. US only.

Feel FREE to ask me questions ! :)

2. Torai

Torai New Member

The price is US $199

3. OC2007

OC2007 Regular Member

I wonder, you just bought the racquet. But the year on the racquet is 2007. It means the racquet was over the manufacture's warranty (1 year I guess, 6 months manufacture, 6 mothns store)...just curious..

Anyway, my friend is interested in an AT900-T, but his budget is $150 only. I'm in Orange County, CA. where do you live?

4. Torai

Torai New Member

How do you know it is in 2007 ? I purchased it at Badminton Alley, which is said that "Just new arrived". I have no idea about that. I'll call them tomorrow and ask them.
    I live in Wisconsin. $ 150 is too low, I think. Total price I spent was $ 245.24 included shipping and upgrading the string, and it's brand new so I think $ 199 is accpetable.

If you have any other questions, just ask. Thank you !

5. HaoFung

HaoFung Regular Member

Please do not make false claims on your product...such as NEVER USED

the cone code clearly states that the racket was made way over a year ago and as badminton alley is a directly supplied from Yonex US they do not keep inventories to have such old rackets in stock

in addition a freshly strung string without any wear @ any pound over 22 would have straight crosses/mains so unless yours is under that tension/stringer is bad your strings have obviously been used unless you just move them around for fun

lastly badmintonalley would not install any grip on your racket so unless you just add an overgrip (which looks used to me) for selling the racket then I have nothing else to say

Nevertheless your rackets condition is good and $199US is a reasonable price for a US coded racket in your condition especially shipped. But do not make false claims on buy/sell threads. There is no purpose and only undermine your credibility as a seller.

6. OC2007

OC2007 Regular Member

well, if i'm not wrong, according to your racquet 01-08-2007.

$200, I can get a brand new at SGVBC with manufacture warranty

By the way, why don't you try it out? you will love this racquet. I was MP and RSL racquets player. but since I got this AT900-T. I love it

7. Torai

Torai New Member

I still have the order number from Badminton Alley. If anyone wants, pm me, i'll give u the number to check with them. JUST ORDERED LAST WEEK!!!! Anyway, Im gonna call them tomorrow and ask about the code. If it is true, then I have the right to return it.
    Will update soon.
    Thanks you guys for your helpful information.

8. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    It's true that Torai's racquet was manufactured in 2007.
    But that alone doesn't make it 'fake' :)
    Neither does it void the product warranty.

For instance, I bought a Ti-10 yesterday.
    It too was made in 2007... even so, it's 'new'.
    And, its warranty period began yesterday :)

9. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Nobody said it was 'fake' Oldhand.

10. Ar Dan

Ar Dan Regular Member

Property Management
    Just because the racket was made in 2007, that doesn't make it an old racket, rackets are not like food, it doesn't always come straight from the factory to the stores... most of the rackets are probably kept at the warehouse, when shops make an order, they ship it to them... simple as that.

Guys please don't accuse the owner for making false claims... he's not forcing you guys to buy it, the buyer can decide for himself.

11. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Often time a store will have some older inventories. I am not too surprised to see the date code. Yonex warranty is from the date of purchase. As long as you have the record to back it up. It is good enough. Badminton Alley is a good store. They even put ser # on the invoice.

12. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    You are absolutely wrong in that regard. Please refrain from remarks like these unless you are absolutely sure!!!!:rolleyes:

13. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    HaoFung made all that stuff up.
    ------------------

In terms of the word "new", the seller should clarify because new would typically assumme it is new with factory seal.

In the picture, there is an overgrip so most likely the factory seal is removed.

#13 Matt, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  14. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

Hao Fung, you are out of line with your post. If you dont have anything positive to contribute to a sales thread and you are not intersted in buying its polite to keep your opinions to youself. Torai, welcome to BC. If youre interested in trading for a MP99 US spec I have one that was used very lightly for a few sessions and is in spectacular condition 9/10.

15. hellojeffo

hellojeffo Regular Member

Undergrad
    Same sentiments... Cut the seller some slack, often words may be typed out differently from what people intend to express... And you sure as hell got quite some facts wrong. Anyways, bumps for Torai! Good luck in selling bro!

16. Shuttlekok

Shuttlekok Regular Member

This is so human like... just so typical. Jumping to conclusions on baseless grounds!

17. HaoFung

HaoFung Regular Member

if the observations i made appeared to be harsh than i am apologizing to the seller but i still do not believe that your racket was "never used" the color distinction on the overgrip near the racket holding point suggests to believe that this racket has been used. it may be in perfect condition but you cannot label it has new and never used as this is very misleading

i also have a AT900T US coded that was manufactured around the same time as his and i got that one last year so i know it doesnt take that long for Yonex US to have their stocks released onto the market

malayali & shuttlecok: @ the time of my statement i did not have any evidence to support my case except my personal judgment but while i was @ it:

Dear Hao Fung,

Sorry for the late reply. We have looked through our inventory but none of them manufactured in 2007. Our stock are manufactured in 2008.

Please let us know if you are still interested or have further questions.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service
    Badminton Alley

Doesnt mean his was not purchased from bad alley or he might have gotten the last one from their 2007. The way you some people reacted to a comment to which the seller already replied to if quite amusing especially when one of them always go around commenting about other sellers' pricing on other threads.

The comment was never directed as discouraging any potential buyer (on the contrary if you read the last portion of my post) but I was just stating how Torai mislabeled his description like hellojeffo commented. If he would've sold this item labeled as as NEW NEVER USED on ebay, the buyer could return the item under false information.

18. dukke88

dukke88 Regular Member

i'm looking at that grip and it looks like its a bit used. Notice the darker red and the lighter red?

19. HaoFung

HaoFung Regular Member

yes the darker red near the bottom where most people hold their racket... im pretty sure most people have noticed it as well

20. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    yup it's darker than the top for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.