reintroduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by smash_master, Oct 17, 2008.

1. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    Hello there well it was a while ago that i introduced myself but since then alot has happened and alot has changed. so My name is Nicholas Bonkowsky and well ive played my fair share of badminton i just turned 20 so im prety old actually. I was born and raised in canada and live there now im a mix of alot of stuff on my moms side shes from Trinidad and Tobago and my dad is ukranian and polish so on my moms side theres other stuff liek indian, scotish, etc. so because my mom was born in trinidad i have citizenship there and i hold a valid passport for both canada and Trinidad and Tobago.

So i have played alot of badminton in canada provincial and national level badminton and then i decided to come down here to Trinidad becauase im ahead of my school studies so i have some time to kill till january when i start back and i decided to try out and play badminton for them so i am eligible to represent them and all that. Well my dreams are going into full gear cause my 1st senior international tournament will be next month (november) when i play the Puerto Rico International november 6-9(hopefully they got the entry form as the association just signed me and another player up yesterday which was the deadline october 16th) and then will be playing in the Suriname International later on in the month from november 20-23 got to make sure to get signed up for that soon too.

so thats my reintroduction or introduction im pretty sure i did one before but then again incase i didnt. well regardless there has been a huge change since i signed up back in 2004 and badminton central has been a great community and i hope to be able to give back to it.

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    that was a very nice re-intro nick. Hope u do well representing trinidad. U might surprise alot of competitors since u r new and they never seen or heard of u before. Take advantage of that surprise element;)

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..(back) to BCBF, smash_master (Nicholas)!:)..Good to hear that you still remember us. And good to hear you're still keeping the love of the sport with you, even after 4 yrs away from BC. On that note, just want to wish you lots of good luck for your upcoming tourneys. And hopefully, we'll be able to see you compete in one of the America's local tourneys:cool:
    Enjoy your stay in BC, once again!;):cool:

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Btw..

..just curious, which event(s) are you going to compete in?? Singles or Doubles or both??..:confused:
    *I did a quick check and couldn't find your previous Intro. thread, so i assume this is your first Intro. thread..:cool:

5. smash_master

player/coach/student
    well then im guessing its my 1st intro and well i havnt been away from badminton central for 4 years though ive just been here posting here and there and all that. but i figured i should do a reintroduction since i didnt know i didnt do an introduction because well of this new change in my badminton life.

i will compete in singles primarly, but i will also be playing doubles just to have that and get the expirence for it although i wont lie doubles isnt really my strong point at all. the association also signed requested mixed partners for the both of us so yeah that will be interesting cause even in canadian tournaments i played very little mixed so yeah im not sure whats going to happen there but singles is my primary focus.

6. smash_master

player/coach/student
    haha thanks cooler, yes i might have the upperhand in that sense but they will have expirence over me well im not going to let that stop me, so im going to go in there full force.

7. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    lol good luck nick! hope to see you wreak havoc on the world stage and shine!!

8. XLR88

XLR88 Regular Member

Student
    Nick good luck lol i know you.I train with Anil n dem also

#8 XLR88, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  9. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

welcome once again, smash master!:)

10. smash_master

player/coach/student