User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peng73 View Post
    I'm experimenting how to log in faster now .. I'll try again for 3rd Dec one..

If internet can't, then I'll use the trad'l way to book then if I'm not too engross in my work and forgotten to call Safra.. which happened last week
    Haha good luck, hope u manage to get it.

Diopter -> no problem, just post if you wanna join. However so far we have not managed to get any wednesdays yet *sweatdrop* Will update here once we have a confirmed booking, then if you are free just post loh. Probably just try to get 1 court first, 4-6 players ba...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    here u are, the court for take over posting in bc: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=62992
    Thanks tanleels for 'promoting' the sale 4 me. If u n yr kakis (4 players) can come n play on Thurs, we r able to form a grp of 8 (my side has 4 players). I'll try to bring cost to the minimum (Ct fee + No. of Shuttles used shared by the players). Wat say u n yr kakis? Tis cld be the time when the NorthWest meets the East.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thks RonWis for the invitation.. I would love to exchange some pointers with your team .. but at this moment, only I can make it.. but I've already posted an invitation to my newfound friends whether they are interested to join..

Hope you are able to find enough players for that day ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thks much much Peng for 'accumulating' players for me. If no takers and the rest can't make it, u join us lah! We r just leisure players, not so concern abt the scores. I always love to have more females players (difficult to find), so won't b so 'siong' playing wif all guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok I join.. if gHoSt86 didn't take up the offer by tues ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoever can make it just go ahead lah, dun need to find 4 players here + 4 players there... I think 2 hours 1 court got 4 players total enough liao =) now got ronwis & peng, just need minimum 2 more... sigh if can I also want to join...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah, alex.. u forgot my age.. stamina not so good liao .. the past sat got approxly 5 persons/court and I'm died tired already..I barely can hold onto my racquet at the end of the game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peng73 View Post
    wah, alex.. u forgot my age.. stamina not so good liao .. the past sat got approxly 5 persons/court and I'm died tired already..I barely can hold onto my racquet at the end of the game
    Yap, Peng73, u r very super duper right. Concerning wif age n stamina, we need around 6-8 players to survive the two hours games and still got the breath to talk n laugh at the end of the game. N don't forget, need the energy to go home too.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm dunno why when I play with my office, usually we have 4 to a court for 2 hours but I find it just right. But when I play with the pple here 4 to a court will be super tired at the end... but it's not like playing with my office is any less vigorous... most likely due to the time I play then I guess. My optimal timing for exercise seems to be late afternoon/early evening ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heheheeee... that's because ur colleagues r not making a monkey out of u... if u kana one within half an hr u will be "flatted"... when u r able to increase the pace of the game, then u will c the difference...

my games r always 8 pax/2 hrs court n we r normally tired at the end of it...

Quote Originally Posted by iodoethane View Post
    Hmm dunno why when I play with my office, usually we have 4 to a court for 2 hours but I find it just right. But when I play with the pple here 4 to a court will be super tired at the end... but it's not like playing with my office is any less vigorous... most likely due to the time I play then I guess. My optimal timing for exercise seems to be late afternoon/early evening ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RonWis View Post
    Yap, Peng73, u r very super duper right. Concerning wif age n stamina, we need around 6-8 players to survive the two hours games and still got the breath to talk n laugh at the end of the game. N don't forget, need the energy to go home too.......
    hey... i thk i'll join u gals... but I'm not a good player though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tanleels View Post
    heheheeee... that's because ur colleagues r not making a monkey out of u... if u kana one within half an hr u will be "flatted"... when u r able to increase the pace of the game, then u will c the difference...

my games r always 8 pax/2 hrs court n we r normally tired at the end of it...
    Hmm that's possible... but my colleagues' level are about the same as the pple from here I've played with so far leh, they're all intermediate level also... I still think it's the time of day lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yenny View Post
    hey... i thk i'll join u gals... but I'm not a good player though
    Yenny, remember to check this thread out again before Thurs to see whether the court will be taken up..

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=62992

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh courts got booked up real fast again. Tentatively there's a court available from 6.30-8.30pm 10th Dec Wednesday city area though, can u guys/gals make it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gone ahead & booked the court first before it gets taken ^^ Hope most of you can make it after work =) I made a new thread for it though cos it isn't in the east...

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru....php?p=1036345

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4