Babolat Satelite Star

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tcy148, Oct 28, 2008.

1. tcy148

tcy148 Regular Member

Okay, no im not spamming this forum to get attention, but after posting my previous post. I suddenly changed my decision of getting a Babolat B.Lite racket. Instead, I've just ordered the Satelite Star 09 model, for a pretty reasonable price of £75.99 on tennisnuts.com.:D
    Aside from cosmetic changes, there seems to be no difference between the 09 model and the 08 model.

Anyway, i'm gona give this Babolat racket a try. It's medium flex, weighs pretty light at 88g (with string).
    Which seems to suit me fairly well as i play defensive quite a bit with the doubles game and play fairly close to the net. I have to try it out in hand though to find a final conclusion.
    One thing i wanna clarify though, is whether this racket is more head light/heavy? I can't seem to find any info on this.
    If anyone has used this racket or has any additional info. Please let me know!:)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

satelite star

can you tell me how the racket is I am a more offensive player does this racket has enough power for me?

3. tcy148

tcy148 Regular Member

Hey! Its rather flexible, so it's more of a doubles, defensive racquet.
    It's very fast and control is one of the best i've used. But it really lacks power.
    I use a Yonex AT900T now. Still use the Babolat occasionally though.