User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 21
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default FS: AT900 Technique (SG Only)

    Hi guys,

    I would like to sell off a recently bought AT900 Technique. The racket til now is less then three weeks old. Play only 2 to 3 times. Totally no paint chip or scratch. Selling at 215sgd (slight nego available). Newly strung bg66 at tension 25. I will post the serial number later. interested pm me. I am selling the racquet because I still prefer AT900 Power.

    cheers,
    Eferata

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Could you pls post the serial numbers and the specs? 3U? 4U? G4? G5?

    Thank you.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all,

    the specs are at follow:
    3u g5
    s no: 7797720 I00784SP

    will post photo tomorrow. but you guys can also check out at yonex website as it has no scratches on it.


    cheers,
    eferata.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi everybody,

    Wah no one want to negotiate meh?? want me to drop the price by myself? haha... but price is still negotiable... Any brave kakis wanna negotiate?


    cheers,
    Eferata

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 900

    Quote Originally Posted by Eferata View Post
    Hi everybody,

    Wah no one want to negotiate meh?? want me to drop the price by myself? haha... but price is still negotiable... Any brave kakis wanna negotiate?


    cheers,
    Eferata
    bro, brand new racket 900t only selling at $250, you sell this price who dare to ask, on top i also ever play with this model of racket...ya really not nice to use.
    Last edited by Oldhand; 11-01-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: improper quoting

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aiyo,

    first thing, it is really new and play only 2 to 3 times, also during this 3 times using it for one game only. the difference is that i pay the money first and use it first ma. another also,I purposely put codition willing to nego the price mah. If the price right, I willing to let go. If i put low low, people mentality would definitely have some price cut then it will be really low liao. haha.... how you think?


    cheers,
    eferata

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 900t

    Quote Originally Posted by Eferata View Post
    Aiyo,

    first thing, it is really new and play only 2 to 3 times, also during this 3 times using it for one game only. the difference is that i pay the money first and use it first ma. another also,I purposely put codition willing to nego the price mah. If the price right, I willing to let go. If i put low low, people mentality would definitely have some price cut then it will be really low liao. haha.... how you think?


    cheers,
    eferata
    true also la....but if this u wan to sell is nanospeed 7k or 9k, i might consider to buy it from you, for amortec 900t, i find the racket a bit too steef to play...u agree?
    Last edited by Oldhand; 11-01-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: improper quoting

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    jona,

    i am actually quite a newbie. played badminton for around 7-8 months. I do agree with you that at900technique is stiff but i do like stiff rackets. It is the feel of the racket. AT900 power is suitable for me. I sold off 2 of my arc10, 1 arc9 and nano8k. Tried these few rackets and found out that AT900 power still the best with nbg95 tension 25. another recommendation, arc 9 is actually quite good. It is the second best feel after AT900 power.


    cheers,
    eferata

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eferata View Post
    jona,

    i am actually quite a newbie. played badminton for around 7-8 months. I do agree with you that at900technique is stiff but i do like stiff rackets. It is the feel of the racket. AT900 power is suitable for me. I sold off 2 of my arc10, 1 arc9 and nano8k. Tried these few rackets and found out that AT900 power still the best with nbg95 tension 25. another recommendation, arc 9 is actually quite good. It is the second best feel after AT900 power.


    cheers,
    eferata
    WOW...that is A LOT of rackets for 8 months of playing.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derekcai View Post
    WOW...that is A LOT of rackets for 8 months of playing.
    ya, somemore buying all those proffesional players racket,
    A sai ha
    Last edited by Oldhand; 11-01-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: improper quoting

  11. #11
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    jonachin, click on Quote and type after the [/quote] mark
    That will help you avoid having to respond with jumbled posts.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    aiya, me just wanna try mah. and every time i try i also got sell of one. most is lose 20-50 dollars. though 20-50 is quite a lot of money, but i think is it ok as i do not have other hobbies that is far more money consuming.. hehe



    cheers,
    eferata

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NeeSoon
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok guys,

    the price that i really wanna sell is 200 sgd. any takers?

    cheers,
    eferata

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hougang
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If u say until at900 so good u still sell for what?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    marc, Not jumping into Eferata's defense but when did he say it is so good? What I read is that he prefers the AT900P over the AT900T.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    marc, Not jumping into Eferata's defense but when did he say it is so good? What I read is that he prefers the AT900P over the AT900T.
    Bro, fully agreed with you!

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eferata View Post
    aiya, me just wanna try mah. and every time i try i also got sell of one. most is lose 20-50 dollars. though 20-50 is quite a lot of money, but i think is it ok as i do not have other hobbies that is far more money consuming.. hehe



    cheers,
    eferata
    You could borrow someone elses to try Not that i am complaining though

  18. 11-03-2008, 10:15 AM


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Looking for AT900 Technique (SG) ?
    By Speed#1 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 12-03-2009, 09:47 AM
  2. WTB: AT900 Technique (GTA)
    By ryim_ in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 14
    : 12-14-2008, 01:53 AM
  3. AT900 Technique
    By flyingfox in forum General Forum
    Replies: 9
    : 10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
  4. FS: AT900 Technique (SG only)
    By daviddoff2005 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 10-15-2008, 04:50 AM
  5. FS - AT900 Technique (UK)
    By Zero_Cool in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 04-03-2008, 03:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •