User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason why fake rackets are mostly made in China is that it's cheaper to produce them there because of cheap labour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wanted to revive this thread again...

racquet_sports on eBay malaysia seems to be able to come out with these 'deals'. you can get a Impact Woods N90 with an Apacs Nano 900 Power/Nano9900/Edgesaber 10 for only USD 66! Thats only USD 6 more than if you just get the N90 alone.

Anyone have an idea whether these deals are too good to be true? Could the rackets be fake?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    wanted to revive this thread again...

racquet_sports on eBay malaysia seems to be able to come out with these 'deals'. you can get a Impact Woods N90 with an Apacs Nano 900 Power/Nano9900/Edgesaber 10 for only USD 66! Thats only USD 6 more than if you just get the N90 alone.

Anyone have an idea whether these deals are too good to be true? Could the rackets be fake?
    You'll notice that the seller you're talking about has an awful lot of rackets on eBay. As such, I think we can deduce that he buys in bulk and as such, gets a healthy discount when he purchases stock. I would imagine this means he can just squeeze a profit out of selling those package deals. I don't there's any need to worry about getting a fake racket from him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the thing is, his prices are so much cheaper than freelance sellers as well as retailers in Malaysia which makes it very very suspicious. anybody bought this 2 racket combo from him before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    the thing is, his prices are so much cheaper than freelance sellers as well as retailers in Malaysia which makes it very very suspicious. anybody bought this 2 racket combo from him before?
    Yeah I am looking at his items as well and I am waiting a confirmation from you so I can go ahead and buy 2. But then I would rather hear a yes from you experts before I go ahead invest my money. How is the Ebay badmintonbay seller?

I am also looking for a very light apacs racket...anyone has any suggestion please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen Apacs Edgesabre Z (spark or slayer i can't remember), buy one free one... The price is about $140.00. It's 100% fake. Think... If Apacs is so good in badminton racket, there is absolute no need to do the cloning (including the paint job).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3