AT900 Technique

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by flyingfox, Oct 29, 2008.

1. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

been seeing many selling their AT900 Technique.. wondering is this a racket just for unique player with special skills.

which mean this is not a common racquet for normal players.

2. Notnimdab729

Notnimdab729 Regular Member

Deputy General Manager
    At900t

Hi flyingfox,
    This is a very good racket, which in good in defence n control but abit lacking in power. Those who sell this rackets may find it unsuitable for them in one of the aspect or maybe they need fund to buy another racket.:p
    Anyway, racket's suitability depends on individual,correct?;)
    If u like the racket, u may keep it for a long time.:)
    Lee:D

3. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    The AT-900T is quite a Rottweiler racquet... it's not for everyone ;)

At high string tensions, it's a wonderful racquet.
    Control, power and feeling... it's all there :)

The puzzling thing is the racquet's user profile. Cai Yun, (the manly) Du Jing & Yu Yang, Muhamed Hafiz Hashim, (until recently) Taufik Hidayat... it's a mystery how it attracts players with such differing styles!

4. Stein_r

Stein_r Regular Member

employee
    I also play an AT900 which is the best racket i ever own. The defense is perfect and also control is such an easy. The only negativ aspect is the lack of power, which has been mentioned by other users. But maybe it is just your own individual skill. Other players may generate more power with this racket. Me for myself i am very satisfied with this racket. I am planning to buy another 1 oder maybe to get an ARCSABER 7. I am not sure if this is a good decision?

Greet

5. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player
    AT900T is an Excellent racket in my opinion. The reason why many are selling it could be because of it's weight balance and stiffness. It's very head heavy like the AT700, plus the racket is in the stiffer end of the spectrum, so beginners may find it kind of difficult to use.

Well, that's my guess.

6. chongkiatz

chongkiatz Regular Member

are u sure AT900T is very head heavy like the AT700?? or i did i see wrong about ur post??

7. Fan888

Fan888 Regular Member

I love my AT900T. I am unlikely and unwilling to switch from it. I am normal player with nothing special about me. Just personally preference and is head-heavy (I am not sure about "very head-heavy"). Sufficient power and balance for me.

8. chongkiatz

chongkiatz Regular Member

Amortect series is head heavy...but AT700 is head heavier than both AT900p/t ....wonder why bad_fanatic saying that AT900T is very head heavy like the AT700....zzzzz

9. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

if you like control, then I highly recommend arc7. as like AT900T, not much power generated for smash (probably depends on individual), but since you like defense (I'm assuming you're more a doubles player) then you should try the arc7.

10. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    AT900T seems to attract a lot of people...people who like to play a very fast game involving drives, netplay, and halfsmashes. It can generate enormous power, but this requires an extremely fast swing. However, at comparable racquet speeds, other racquets like the AT900P, AT700, ARC10, MP99 will produce more power. It's demanding in the sense that it requires the speed of a head light racquet for power, and the reflexes of a head heavy racquet for defense. However, the overall power and speed of the racquet make it powerful and versatile.