woven 7, 9 and the cp1000

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Dewy123, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Dewy123

Dewy123 Regular Member

After playing with the 3 rackets I brought from ibuysports, I felt that cp1000 was the easiest to adapt to(used a nano 9k b4). I instantly loved my cp1000, my backhand and forehand clear were effortless to perform, my power in shot was increased and plus the cp racket was super shiny :p. When I switched to woven 7, the weight threw me off my game at first but Wow after i hit around for a while I was hitting bombs and I felt it was easily to recieve kills and smashs :rolleyes:. Last but not least I tried the Woven 8, it really did feel they a 'all around'. Althought it might not excel in power as much as the 8, it felt much easier on the arm compared to the 7. Overall, all of the rackets were excellent although I am sticking with cp for my doubles play. Being a former yonex user, I have to say Sotx competely exceeded my expectations, they are cheaper but have the same feel and power or more than the yonex high-end rackets; plus the factory ti strings are much better than any yonex string(except Bg 80, and nanlogy) I have used. So for me its bye bye yonex, hello sotx :cool:

2. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    SOTX do rock, i agree completely about the woven 7 i got mine 3 weeks ago, sotx said 'it is considerably heavier than A-171. It will take you time to adjust to it' and boy they were right i thought they were just making sure but know it was like a lead weight first go two club nights later its a BEAST!!!! such a powerful racket, i never knew i could smash so hard and the sound is so loud. iv been trying to switch ppl to the SOTX side for ages i let everybody at county play with my rackets and they all agree there better than yonex rackets even yonex rackets that are twice the price. they just dont wanna change from what everyone 'thinks' are the best

3. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

nice to hear that both of you like the SOTX ......

4. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    correction i LOVE SOTX :D all my kit bar shoes (they dont make them big enough for me :p ) is sotx, iv even got a sotx keyring :p
    They give me a sponsership so that i get 50% off which is wicked

5. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Request to post your experience with Sotx rackets

Hi Dewy123 & noppy,

After reading your posting, would you like to post your experience with the sotx rackets onto the APACS experiences/reviews & others.

I would very much like to know more regarding Sotx rackets
    maybe it will help others to pick the right rackets and enjoy &the max benefits from the experiences.

thanks