ABC-please order Black knight Trainer

Discussion in 'Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )' started by SuperBird, Nov 2, 2008.

1. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    ABC-This probably will be the best investment for the club. Black knight trainer for badminton can help everyone get better and will increase revenue for the club as well. I would pay an extra fee for having the black knight trainer for your Badminton coaches. This will really be cool. Be the first club in California to have Black knight trainer. goto you tube and type in black knight trainer badminton. This is the best and effective devices for coaching. Wish ABC got the extra $$$ to buy this. If not, I would gladly put up half my MONEY for this investment!!!!
    So far, I love ABC. New to the club and i really enjoy it. thanks ABC

2. Karakalkat

Karakalkat Regular Member

Distributor for Karakal
    training racket

It is good to see a new player who appreciates the value of a training racket...Our Army Team uses the YangYang Super Trainer (150gram) and they love it...so much better than trying to use a tennis or squash racket....:)I use it for my training only once a month for 2 days at a time...keeps the muscles toned up and makes my normal racket feel like a feather...:D

3. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
  4. pramana

pramana Regular Member

Put Air Conditioner first....:crying:, then the BK may be a wishful thinking :rolleyes:

I do not think everyone will be pleased to play at 100'F this coming August!

5. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

i dont think that the trainer is necessarily the best use of money, but if its used heavily it could be. If its costs several thousand for that machine or even several hundred you have to weight that against a coach/friend/trainer who would hit/toss/throw shuttles to you for training. Using an estimate of $3500 for a machine vs a coach at $50/hr machine needs to have at least 70 hrs on it before it is equal in cost-time-usage (this doesnt include electricity costs either). Remember this is only a throwing machine. It doesnt give instruction for technique or footwork which are more important. I dont doubt any of our clubs in california can get up to 70 work hrs in on the machine in just one week, however the real time calculation would be its rental cost/hr vs its purchase cost. So even if you rent it at $10/hr which seems reasonable to me. Then you need to rent it 350 hrs before it pays for it self. If a club has means for this machine, than it surely would be a good investment, but as I opened with, only if its heavily used.

The positive side, is that it could increase court rentals in off-peak hours. A person could come in during the morning and rent the court and get in a good training session while the club isnt super busy.

Superbird if you're willing to put up 1700 i couldnt see why any gym owner wouldnt invest the other 1700 to get a machine.

6. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Yes, I am willing to put $1700 investment if ABC management willing to split cost & give me % of rental machine. I think ABC owner is too RICH anyways, He can probably buy 10 of this machines all by himself if he really want to......Money in his pocket is like the AIR HE BREATH....... Hopefully he can share some of that AIR for ALL ABC MEMBERS someday in the distant FUTURE.........

This machine will greatly increase revenue & more fun for the KIDS when you have 15 to train on Sunday. It will reduce sore-arm, & give KIDS more HITS in short time and Everyone will love this machine. I am all for IT.

7. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

1. You dont get rich by spending money
    2. Just because the owner can afford doesnt mean its a good business decision.